2014 FIFA World Cup

Starvinho

Don't know, if it works outside of Germany, but there's a livestream, showing both Löw and Klinsmann parallel to the game: http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek#/beitrag/livevideo/2156142/L%C3%B6w-und-Klinsmann-in-der-Coach-Cam

Klinsmann seems just way, way cooler and more relaxed than Löw.

I'm pretty sure the inside of Klinsmann's head is like the PSA segment of an '80s cartoon for adolescent boys. Nothing but relentless positivity and "IF YOU WORK HARD AND PLAY FAIR YOU CAN DO IT!!!" messages.

• Like 2

Michael Bradley has been horrendously poor this tournament.

I blame Toronto FC for managing to instill a "when the going gets tough, choke horribly and ruin everything" mentality in him in just six months. Watch, Julio Cesar will start imploding soon too.

Intense. Had a couple good chances.

The sorcerer and his apprentice?!? The hell does that mean?

Clearly it means if we cut Dempsey in half he'll multiply, which will be the key to our victory.

If USA win this game, I'd be eternally grateful. I got France in a sweepstake so having USA vs. Algeria to decide who France face in the next round, considering France have Nigeria as opponents in the second round and they shouldn't be too hard to beat, would be perfect.