TEW2013: Real World Update: December 2013

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, standard monthly changes, promotions added include: Anarchy Championship Wrestling (USA), OMEGA Championship Wrestling (USA) and New Generation Wrestling (UK), that sends promotions upto 82 now

Here is the December update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8yfh915b4qxfvhe/TEW2013December.rar

A NEW pickpack (TV/Logos/etc): http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1bxfe6rhpmz65j/TEW2013DecemberPicPack.rar

and a NEW People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/a74azut8c6746u1/TEW2013DecemberPeople.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info/

How to install a mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wgeaysD5S0E

Any problems feel free to message me

I also think Bobby Fish needs higher microphone, charisma, and star quality skills.

I'm just gonna edit this again as I've noticed other things about ROH. Jay and Mark Briscoe are not on the roster, Jay Lethal is a heel when he should be a face, Alex Koslov and Rocky Romero(Forever Hooligans) should be faces, Homicide and Eddie Kingston(I'm not too sure about those two, they do heelish things but are essentially supposed to be faces because of their feud against QT Marshall and RD Evans, and their seemingly unbreakable vow to take the tag titles away from redDragon), Jim Cornette no longer is on the ROH roster, Jimmy Jacobs is a face, speaking of that BJ Whitmer should also be re-added to the roster as a face because he managed Jacobs on this past week's episode of ROH TV, Kevin Steen has been a face for awhile(basically since he was kicked out of SCUM, I don't know why that hasn't been changed yet), Matt and Nick Jackson shouldn't even be on the roster(their contracts expired and they didn't renew them), when was Zach Gowen added to the ROH roster?, and Val Malone(same question that I asked about Gowen could be asked about her as well). Veda Scott should be the manager of QT Marshall and RD Evans.

I was gonna start a game as ROH, but everything with the roster seems so outta place. Appreciate the work though.

Edit: I changed Lethal to a face, kept his gimmick as Rebel as that's a good fit for him. Changed Koslov and Romero to faces with Daredevil as their gimmick(I didn't know what else to put), Homicide and Kingston are now faces with Maniac as their gimmicks(Also a good fit for them), RD Evans is a wrestler and I have changed the gimmick to Cocky(Also have put Veda Scott as his and QT Marshall's manager), set Jimmy Jacobs to a face with No Gimmick Needed as the gimmick, brought BJ Whitmer back as Jacobs' manager with an Old School Face gimmick, Kevin Steen is a face with Wrestling Machine as the gimmick, Matt and Nick Jackson along with Jim Cornette no longer have contracts with the promotion, and I'm gonna go ahead and keep the aforementioned Alex Reynolds, John Silver, Ethan Page, Josh Alexander, Zach Gowen, and Val Malone on the roster. Jay Briscoe is a heel Redneck, and Mark Briscoe is a face Redneck.

Edit 2: Bob Evans should also be a face with Old School Face as the gimmick and Prince Nana should be a face, keep gimmick as Royalty. Also, Mike Bennett only has 64 in mic skills and 65 in charisma, is that a mistake? I mean Tommaso Ciampa has more than that and he's not as good.

Edited by fusionFX!
  • Like 1

CZW

Rename stable 4Loco to Murderer's Row

Add stable The Forgotten One's (Matt Tremont, Ron Mathis, Rory Mondo & Drew Blood)

Turn Matt Tremont heel.

Add Denver Colorado (announcer/color commentator for WSU and CZW) to the game and to the CZW.

Remove Scotty Vortekz from CZW

Remove Colin Delaney from CZW

Remove Tommy Dreamer from CZW

Edit:

Raise CZW's prestige to at least 55. It's currently 30.

Raise CZW's momentum to at least 50. It's currently 17.

Add David Starr to the game and to CZW. (I could provide stats if it's OK that I do them the way I said in the November thread)

Change Chris Dickinson's status to Active Wrestler

How about adding in Beyond Wrestling as a child company to CZW?

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

My first goal this month is to get a promotion in every region of europe. Right now, there are just promotions in centraleurope and scandinavia. Thanks to TheWho I will put the Russian promotion first, later I'll add an Italian one.

Then I'll take a look on the european tag team scene and try to update it.

Last but not least I would like to suggest that we use more starting storylines. I know, that is tricky since everyone has his own opinions on them but I'd give it a try.

I'm a bit sad that the pictures I've suggested last month aren't in the new picpack. Is there anyway to update the pickpack for the january update? There are too many european workers without a pic. nEw for example is nearly faceless ...

I'm a bit sad that the pictures I've suggested last month aren't in the new picpack. Is there anyway to update the pickpack for the january update? There are too many european workers without a pic. nEw for example is nearly faceless ...

Mostly because the Cpt doesnt cut pics I do, I do think I cut a load of the nEw guys some time back I you have to check through my photobucket for them

http://s172.photobucket.com/user/TheWho87EWR/library/

This probably isn't the right section for this, but why does it always say that Renee Young and Josh Mathews (and probably others too) perform atrociously in interview segments when there is nothing wrong with their stats and they aren't too low or anything?

This probably isn't the right section for this, but why does it always say that Renee Young and Josh Mathews (and probably others too) perform atrociously in interview segments when there is nothing wrong with their stats and they aren't too low or anything?

It certainly is the wrong place ...

What is the angle you are using based on? (Entertainment, Overness, Sex Appeal etc..)

It's based on 'Microphone' for the interviewer, yet Renee Young's microphone stat is 71 and Mathews' stat is 80-ish...

Edited by 0wen

I'd agree with adding Beyond Wrestling, but why would it be a child company for CZW? There is a relationship there, what with WSU and Beyond being owned by the same person though.

I don't think it would make sense to set up a child company for a small company anyway -- only workers with written contracts can be sent to developmental and no one would sign a written contract with CZW.

I'd agree with adding Beyond Wrestling, but why would it be a child company for CZW? There is a relationship there, what with WSU and Beyond being owned by the same person though.

I don't think it would make sense to set up a child company for a small company anyway -- only workers with written contracts can be sent to developmental and no one would sign a written contract with CZW.

Oh, didn't know that. Just figured to suggest that as many of the same talents work for both companies (Sozio, Latin Dragon, David Starr, JT Dunn, AR Fox, Chris Dickinson, Drew Gulak etc) but now that I think of it, it really doesn't make sense for it to be a child company for CZW.

What is the angle you are using based on? (Entertainment, Overness, Sex Appeal etc..)

It's based on 'Microphone' for the interviewer, yet Renee Young's microphone stat is 71 and Mathews' stat is 80-ish...

srsly - move that discussion in the thread ... well even to the forum where it belongs

that is here:

I just realized that Tarkan Aslan is still called Lazio Fe. Please change that. Lazio Fe is just his Ringname he used to use.

srsly - move that discussion in the thread ... well even to the forum where it belongs

that is here:

the discussion is over, it 'srsly' doesn't matter... and its location is fine, it's specific to this data, as I thought something was up with their stats.

I think the weight classes of some people need to be adjusted.

For example, Roman Reigns is classed as a light heavyweight, whereas Sheamus, who weighs about 15lbs less than Reigns, is a heavyweight.

Possibly make Roman Reigns a heavyweight

Also, Brodus Clay is classed as a Super Heavyweight and Khali is a Giant, but Clay weights 30lbs more than Khali. Unless the 'Giant' weight class is also height specific... I would do some adjusting there, but unfortunately I'm not sure of what should be changed.

yeah a ROH update would be really good, hasnt been done in awhile as not many people post about it

I'll try my best to keep them updated as much as possible.

ACH's aerial and flashiness should both be around 75%.

Michael Elgin's brawl should be around 77%, microphone needs a huge boost(perhaps to 65%), and his stamina to 70%.

Kevin Steen's menace skill should go up to around 75%.

Kyle O'Reilly's selling should be around 66-67%, star quality to around 60%, microphone could also be around 60%. His stamina is also wayyyy too low, raise to about 70%.

Steve Corino's announcing needs a HUGE boost(perhaps to 75%).

Adam Cole's stamina is wayyy too low, raise to about 80%.

Raise Matt Taven's mat work and chain wrestling to 65%, his submissions to 60%, and his aerial and flashiness to 55%.

would people be ok if i end the WWE brand split?

I'm cool with it!

As am I.

Edited by fusionFX!

that is here:

the discussion is over, it 'srsly' doesn't matter... and its location is fine, it's specific to this data, as I thought something was up with their stats.

I think the weight classes of some people need to be adjusted.

For example, Roman Reigns is classed as a light heavyweight, whereas Sheamus, who weighs about 15lbs less than Reigns, is a heavyweight.

Possibly make Roman Reigns a heavyweight

Also, Brodus Clay is classed as a Super Heavyweight and Khali is a Giant, but Clay weights 30lbs more than Khali. Unless the 'Giant' weight class is also height specific... I would do some adjusting there, but unfortunately I'm not sure of what should be changed.

As for this post, Khali is a Giant only because of his weight and height. Clay wouldn't be classified as a giant because of his height, so that part is right. As for Roman Reigns, he's a Heavyweight in my game, are you sure you're using the December update? Also raise Reigns' brawl to 75%. Change Big E Langston's size to a Big Heavyweight. Raise Alex Riley's announcing to 65%. Change The Miz's color commentator favored role to sometimes. Justin Gabriel's brawling shouldn't be as high as it is, lower it to 69%.

Edited by fusionFX!