TEW2013: Real World Update: December 2013

If you are starting with my DB then you need convert it from TEW10 to TEW13 then you just go into the editor then go to workers and there should be a button called Import Record click that then pick the DB that you want to import people from then check the box next to the worker then click import.

If you are starting with my DB then you need convert it from TEW10 to TEW13 then you just go into the editor then go to workers and there should be a button called Import Record click that then pick the DB that you want to import people from then check the box next to the worker then click import.

I would need to convert it then first, how do you do that?

Four easy steps if this topic on GDS is anything to go by

1) Place said TEW 2010 Database in the TEW 2013 Database file

2) Open TEW 2013, create a new Mod with a similar name as the 2010 Data.

3) Hit the conversion botton, then click on the TEW 2010 Database from step 1.

4) The database you just created will be no good, BUT NOW the original database from TEW 2010 can be run in TEW 2013.

Yeah sorry about that, I believe it has more workers than Cpt's and I still have around 700 from his last TEW10 update that I havent put into it yet but the idea always way to have it be helpful to this update, I have said if he wanted he could simply convert and use mine since its a bit more cleaned up.

The gimmicks was based on ideas in the mod making guide on GDS, I wouldent advise importing them directli in cause it would break alot of connections with the current workers. The angles file is the Rated-R Angle Pack which is meant to replicate the style of EWR, not sure if there is a TEW13 version.

Anything you note missing or need fixing please post up in my topic and I'll fix it for the next release.

One thing I'd like to discuss are the angles

Most of them have no effect (well "neutral") on the storylines. I think that every angle should count and therefore should have an effect.

I don't know how to deal with it, since this is a huge amount of angles, but I wanted to at least talk about it.

Expect a big post with suggestions and additions today

Most of them have no effect (well "neutral") on the storylines. I think that every angle should count and therefore should have an effect.

I don't know how to deal with it, since this is a huge amount of angles, but I wanted to at least talk about it.

all the angles are just converted from the old TEW2010 mod, so are pretty outdated

• Like 1

all the angles are just converted from the old TEW2010 mod, so are pretty outdated

I think those EWR inspired angles are with effect.

I would suggest using those or add effects to those we are already using.

edit: wXw has ppv on demand on vimeo.com - not sure what to make out of it thou

Edited by Marsl

Is there a cleaner picture pack I could download? It's not a huge deal, but the default database pictures that mixed in, plus all of the duplicates, are killing my OCD haha

I missed your post, in the new year I'll be releasing a pic pack with my DB and it will mostly have 1-2 pics max per person although there are a couple of my faves in there thathave a few more but not many about 5,500 pics to cover 4,250 workers.
  • Like 3

I make slow and steady process with the angles. This is now my number one priority, Europe has therefore to wait.

So if anyone has any specific comments/suggestions on the angles that are right now in the data - feel free to contact me.

Cap, at the end of the month you'll reseve my data so you can simply import the angles to the update.

I make slow and steady process with the angles. This is now my number one priority, Europe has therefore to wait.

So if anyone has any specific comments/suggestions on the angles that are right now in the data - feel free to contact me.

Cap, at the end of the month you'll reseve my data so you can simply import the angles to the update.

Thats useful since my next update will hopefully be of some help for some of the promotions, got around 150 workers being added and about 80 are Europeans.

Thats useful since my next update will hopefully be of some help for some of the promotions, got around 150 workers being added and about 80 are Europeans.

We are a well oiled machine! :D