EWR 2014 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Remove AJ Styles from TNA, Add Batista to WWE, pretty sure he hasn't been added yet, could be wrong.

Also give Edge the "legends" contract? there's a lot of people on open contracts with WWE who don't appear or do anything backstage as much as Edge.

AJ returned last Thursday.

That show was pre-taped, as well as next week. He is done with them after that as he himself has said and is already taking bookings on the indies

• Like 1

Remove AJ Styles from TNA, Add Batista to WWE, pretty sure he hasn't been added yet, could be wrong.

Also give Edge the "legends" contract? there's a lot of people on open contracts with WWE who don't appear or do anything backstage as much as Edge.

AJ returned last Thursday.

That show was pre-taped, as well as next week. He is done with them after that as he himself has said and is already taking bookings on the indies

Ok, I knew it was pre-taped, but didn't realize it was as long ago as it was.

Remove the Embassy from stables, they have been disbanded for well over a year

remove Mia Yim, Vinny Marseglia, Eddie Edwards, Mr. Ernesto Osiris, and Rhino

Add Chris Hero, AJ Styles, and Paul London

Make RD Evens a Wrestler, with Veda Scott as a Manager (making her a manager as well)

Make Marshal Law a stable (Veda Scott, QT Marshal, and RD Evans) with Scott the leader

Create the stale HOT (Truth Martini, Matt Taven, Scarlett Bordeaux)

Make Adam Cole heel

Make Alex Koslov tweener

Make Rocky Romero tweener, change gimmick to crazy

Change Matt Taven's primay finisher to Climax (Impact)

change Matt Sydal to heel

Change Rhett Titus to The Romantic Torch (gimmick Suave?)

- Mr. Ernesto Osiris should be renamed to Ernie Osiris and his gimmick should be Staff Member. I spoke with him outside after the last ROH show in Toronto. He's now working with the ROH ring crew and appears to be done with active wrestling, perhaps add him to staff?

- I'd hold off on adding Paul London, I think he's more or less just used for sporadic company appearances

- The stable should be known as "Marshall Law", same as the tag team. The extra L is there as the team is a play on QT Marshall's last name. I'd also have RD Evans as the leader, as he still seems to be the mouth piece of the group.

- I'd remove Kozlov and Romero from ROH as they haven't appeared in a few months, and seem to be finished with the company after their feud with reDRagon finish.

- Maybe add Valerie Malone to ROH and add her to the House of Truth stable? She's made quite a few appearances along side Scarlett Bordeaux as the Hoopla Hotties. Perhaps add the two in a tag team of that name as well?

Remove the Embassy from stables, they have been disbanded for well over a year

remove Mia Yim, Vinny Marseglia, Eddie Edwards, Mr. Ernesto Osiris, and Rhino

Add Chris Hero, AJ Styles, and Paul London

Make RD Evens a Wrestler, with Veda Scott as a Manager (making her a manager as well)

Make Marshal Law a stable (Veda Scott, QT Marshal, and RD Evans) with Scott the leader

Create the stale HOT (Truth Martini, Matt Taven, Scarlett Bordeaux)

Make Adam Cole heel

Make Alex Koslov tweener

Make Rocky Romero tweener, change gimmick to crazy

Change Matt Taven's primay finisher to Climax (Impact)

change Matt Sydal to heel

Change Rhett Titus to The Romantic Torch (gimmick Suave?)

- Mr. Ernesto Osiris should be renamed to Ernie Osiris and his gimmick should be Staff Member. I spoke with him outside after the last ROH show in Toronto. He's now working with the ROH ring crew and appears to be done with active wrestling, perhaps add him to staff?

- I'd hold off on adding Paul London, I think he's more or less just used for sporadic company appearances

- The stable should be known as "Marshall Law", same as the tag team. The extra L is there as the team is a play on QT Marshall's last name. I'd also have RD Evans as the leader, as he still seems to be the mouth piece of the group.

- I'd remove Kozlov and Romero from ROH as they haven't appeared in a few months, and seem to be finished with the company after their feud with reDRagon finish.

- Maybe add Valerie Malone to ROH and add her to the House of Truth stable? She's made quite a few appearances along side Scarlett Bordeaux as the Hoopla Hotties. Perhaps add the two in a tag team of that name as well?

Ernie Osiris seems fine to me. Though just have his gimmick changed to staff. He wrestled on a recent Beyond Wrestling, All Killer taping. So he seems still semi active.

Paul is on the roster page on the website, that is the reason for adding him. Same with keeping Koslov and Romero. It might be the roster page is out of date so I guess we would wait and see.

Typo on Marshall Law stable. You are correct. I misspelled Romantic Touch as well. My bad. Though I see Veda as the leader, and Evans as the kinda pawn that thinks he is in charge when is not. Though I could see it wrong.

About HOT, spoilers from the tapings

I agree add her. But we might be a tad late to add the stable. Taven at the taping came out without Truth or the Hoopla Hotties (Scarlet and Valerie) and seemed more of a face/ tweener (offered to shake Ciampa's hand, chased off Silas young. I would add the stable and make Taven a tweener. Along with adding Valerie Malone to the HOT stable. Though not a team. Though they have a team name they have yet to wrestle in ROH at all as a unit

Couple of things I spotted

- FIP Tag Team Champions are Roderick Strong and Rich Swann, so I'd add both of those guys to FIP as well as making them champions

- IWC Champion is Dalton Castle

- IWC Super Indy Champion is R.J. City

- IWC Tag Team Champions are Chest Flexor and Brian McDowell

- MCW Rage TV Champion is Ruckus

- MCW Tag Team Champions are G-Fed and Buck Chyld

Anarchy Wrestling Update:

Anarchy Heavyweight Champion: Mikael Judas

Anarchy Tag Team Champions:The H.H. Nemesis & Shadow Jackson

Anarchy Television Champion: Billy Buck

Vacate the Anarchy Young Lions Title, current Champion is not in the Game

Create a Tag Team called Iceberg Slim(Iceberg &Slim J), Exp.5

Add Iceberg(Tweener or Face) & Ace Rockwell back to AW

Add Alex Avgerinos

Alex Avgerinos

A2
September,Lightweight, 19 years
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1469883_602149379845807_758349785_a.jpg
B 54
S 69
T 41
Stiff 64
Sell 69
Over 6
Ch 75
Attitude 90
Behaviour 90
Wage 2000$,Speaks,American
Check Superstar Look
Primary &Secondary Finisher:A2 Helix(Top Rope)
Add to AW, Opener, Blue Chipper

Edited by Bunkhouse Buck

Japan notes:

Akebono should have All Japan as his touring commitment.

D'Lo Brown should have All Japan as his touring commitment.

James Raidwen should have Zero-1 as his touring commitment.

Kenou should have Pro Wrestling NOAH as his touring commitment.

Namajague has returned to New Japan as El Desperado. Add New Japan as a touring commitment and rename him.

Sugi San should have Pro Wrestling NOAH as his touring commitment (he is Dual Force.)

TAKA Michinoku is no longer doing New Japan (besides FantasticaMania) so remove that from his touring commitments.

Takao Omori should have All Japan as his touring commitment.

Ultimo Dragon has jumped to All Japan so make that his touring commitment.

• Like 1

Remove all of the celebs that have made a couple of appearances over a few years? I'm sure there's atleast 100 and people are complaining about the size of workers as it is, it's only minor but it would help.

As always, great work Bill! Quick note on Holly and Hannah Blossom, they just announced on their Facebook that they have left TNA and OVW, and will be taking a leave of absence from wrestling for a while. We should remove them from TNA and OVW, and maybe make them inactive for a while

Or just Sin Cara. The original will go back to being Mistico.

There will then be a conflict in regards to the search for alter egos, if i remember right if you go to Sophie and ask for alter egos of someone if two share the same name it will only bring up the account which has an earlier record.

In short its a lot easier to put them under Sin Cara I and II.

• Like 2