EWR 2014 Stats Update: January ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Since the limit of Talent for Staff is 100, we should make full use of it, I think Jim Ross is the highest at 87, in his Prime I would say he should be mid 90's, but for now I think if he still announced he would be 91ish, I think every Announcer or atleast every Announcer with 70+ Talent should get a +5 boost.

Edited by ModestATT

Another great update Bill! :)

Make Adam Cole a heel and a main eventer in ROH

Remove Petey Williams from TNA

Remove Sonjay Dutt from TNA

Add Peter Avalon to TNA, opener

Change Cody Rhodes gimmick to Family Guy

Change Roderick Strong to upper midcard in ROH

Change Michael Elgin to main event in AAW

Raise Jake Roberts overness to 72

Lower Colt Cabana's technical to 84

Remove Jesse Sorenson from ROH

Change Steve Corino's ROH gimmick to Staff Member

Change Silas Young to main event in AAW

Rename Bullett Club to Bullet Club II

Check announcer for Ricochet, increase wages to 15000

Check announcer for Roderick Strong

Change Shane Hollister to main event in AAW, change gimmick to Arrogant

Remove Player Uno from PWG

Remove Player Dos from PWG, rename Stupefied

Change Chris Hero's primary finisher to Rolling Elbow, remove from CZW, add to ROH and change to face in ROH, PWG and DG-EVO. Make main eventer

Remove Alex Koslov from PWG

Remove Rocky Romero from PWG

Add tag team Best Friends with Chuck Taylor and Trent Barreta, 10 exp. Active

Make Johnny Gargano a face in PWG, change gimmick to Old School Face

Remove Paul London from PWG

Add AR Fox to PWG

Increase Raging Bull's overness to 38, make gimmick Old School Heel

Change Jay Lethal to an Upper Midcarder in ROH

Change Harlem and Lancelot Bravado to midcarders in DG-EVO

Rename Miss Tessmacher to Brooke

Raise Seth Rollins overness to 86

Lower The Miz's overness to 82

Increase Pimp Fatha's overness to 62

Lower Dolph Ziggler's charisma to 87

*EDIT*

Change Hulk Hogan's gimmick to Hero

Make Rick Martel's gimmick Old School Face

Remove Prince Nana as Tommaso Ciampa's manager

Remove The Embassy stable

Remove Tommaso Ciampa from ECWA, add to PWG, make gimmick Crazy and make him a midcarder

Deactivate Taylor and Gargano

Change Trent Barreta to a heel in PWG, make a midcarder

Change Chuck Taylor's gimmick in PWG to Obnoxious

Lower Orlando Jordan's overness to 57

Change Rich Swann to midcard in PWG

Make Candice LeRae a midcarder in PWG, increase overness to 42

Remove Kenny Omega from PWG

Remove Brian Kendrick from PWG

Deactivate Golden Lovers

Deactivate Ohno and Kruger

Switch Billy Gunn's Primary and Secondary finishers

Make Pablo Marquez's gimmick Underdog

Make Sugi San a midcarder

Remove Tony Nese from PWS, add to PWG as a midcard face, make gimmick Highlight Reel

Remove Hiroshi Tanahashi from CMLL, make main eventer

Make Kazuhika Okada a main eventer

Remove Jushin Liger from CMLL

Deactivate Liger and Tanahashi

Change Hirooki Goto's gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Make Minoru Suzuki an upper midcarder

Make Magnus a main eventer

Change Austin Aries gimmick to Cocky

Rename Sam Shaw to Samuel Shaw, turn heel in TNA, make him a lower midcarder and change his gimmick to crazy

Rename Jado and Gedo to World Class Tag Team

Change Prince Nana's gimmick to Executive Consultant

Check announcer for Tensai

Make Mascara Dorada an upper midcarder

Remove Matt Striker's touring commitment with NJPW

Remove Mascara Dorada's touring commitment with NJPW

Remove Satoshi Kajiwara's touring commitment with NJPW

Give La Sombra a touring commitment with NJPW

Remove AKIRA's touring commitment with NJPW

Remove El Terrible's touring commitment with NJPW

Remove Katsuhiko Nagata's touring commitment with NJPW

Make Super Strong Machine's gimmick Old School Heel

make Taichi Ishikari a midcarder

Turn Kazuchika Okada heel, change gimmick to Old School Heel

Change Shinsuke Nakamura's gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Increase YOSHI-HASHI's overness to 32

Change Tomohiro Iishi's gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Captain New Japan's gimmick to Comic Book Hero

Change Prince Devitt's gimmick to Arrogant

Add Ray Rosas to PWG

Deactivate Ronin and Ronin II

Make Roderick Strong an upper midcarder in PWG

Turn Eddie Edwards face in PWG

Rename Whitmer and Jacobs to The Decade

Add tag team Candice and Joey with Candice LeRae and Joey Ryan, 5 exp.

Deactivate Player Uno and Wellington

IMO 89 is too high for CM Punk's technical especially considering that Kurt Angle's is the same. I would lower it to 86 but would like to see what other people think about this.

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

Remove Sonjay Dutt from TNA

For what it's worth, Sonjay worked the "Old School" One Night Only that was taped two weeks ago (airs next month, I believe).

For what it's worth, One Night Only is virtually fan fiction for TNA. Half of the guys brought in for the shows are inactive. 2 Cold Scorpio, Alissa Flash, Anthony Nese, Bob Holly, Brother Runt, Cassidy Riley, Chase Stevens, Devon Storm, El Mesias, Funaki, Homicide, Ivelisse, Jackie Moore, Jerry Lynn, Jillian Hall, Johnny Devine, Johnny Swinger, Little Guido, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Rashad Cameron, Santana, Serena, Sinn, Slash, Sojo Bolt, Tommy Dreamer and Trinity have all appeared on One Night Onlys, only to not be used again by TNA in a sustained way. Other than Old School, Sonjay has not been on Impact or the REAL PPV in months so remove him from TNA.

Add Su Yung to DG-Evo as a manager, change gimmick to Seductress. Make her Tony Nese's manager. Increase overness to 38

Change Tony Nese's DG-Evo gimmick to Legitimate Athlete

Remove Trent Barreta from PWS, add to DG-Evo as a midcard heel, change gimmick to Legitimate Athlete. Make Su Yung his manager

Re-activate Maverick and Plazma, rename Premier Athletes

Add Green Ant to DG-Evo

Add Lince Dorado to DG-Evo, Lower Midcard

Change Uhaa Nation to Upper Midcard in DG-Evo

Change Ricochet to Main Event in DG-Evo

Change AR Fox to Upper Midcard in DG-Evo

Remove Arik Cannon from DG-Evo

Deactivate Callihan and Strong

Lower Vin Gerard's overness to 47

Change Jeff Jarrett's gimmick to Old School Heel

Change Alex Wright to a face and make gimmick Foreign Star. Make him a non-wrestler

Rename Naoki Tanisaki to T-Hawk

Remove Shane Strickland from IWC, add to DG-Evo, lower midcard highlight reel

Increase Ethan Page's overness to 62

Make Ethan Carter III a midcarder in TNA, change gimmick to Arrogant

Remove Low Ki's touring commitment with AJPW

Deactivate The Dynasty II

Remove Scorpio Sky from PWG

Give Tyrone Evans a touring commitment with NJPW

Make El Desperado a ace, change gimmick to Luchadore

Add team Sakuraba and Nagata with Kazushi Sakuraba and Yuji Nagata, 5 exp. Active

Make Yuji Nagata a face

Increase BUSHI's wages to 12000

Increase Prince Devitt's wages to 27000

Increase Karl Anderson's wages to 19000

Make Dirtbike Kid's gimmick Daredevil.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Jay Bradley has been released by TNA, I would also release anyone who's still with TNA who hasn't appeared in months because they're probably already released or are going to be soon (Sonjay Dutt, Petey Williams etc).

Edited by ModestATT

After watching Evolve 25 and seeing the FIP title defended in the opener I think we should add the WWN (World Wrestling Network)

This contains DGUSA, Evolve, Shine, and FIP. It just seems silly to have FIP separate when they are in the network.

So Changing the DG-EVO the WWN (Full name World Wrestling Network) and add all FIP superstars.

also looking over all the roster pages I can see if a brand split can be worked. The way it seems set up is DGUSA is the top of the food chain, then Evolve, FIP, and then Shine

If we need a new promotion I still think Beyond Wrestling is the best choice. While they do have an agreement with CZW they are there own entity running events like Tournament for Tomorrow and Feeding Frenzy. I will help out with a roster if need be

• Like 2

After watching Evolve 25 and seeing the FIP title defended in the opener I think we should add the WWN (World Wrestling Network)

This contains DGUSA, Evolve, Shine, and FIP. It just seems silly to have FIP separate when they are in the network.

So Changing the DG-EVO the WWN (Full name World Wrestling Network) and add all FIP superstars.

also looking over all the roster pages I can see if a brand split can be worked. The way it seems set up is DGUSA is the top of the food chain, then Evolve, FIP, and then Shine

If we need a new promotion I still think Beyond Wrestling is the best choice. While they do have an agreement with CZW they are there own entity running events like Tournament for Tomorrow and Feeding Frenzy. I will help out with a roster if need be

Wanted to comment real quick on this...

If we wanted to, FIP could be merged with DG-EVO without any issues of workers running out of promotions, at least that I saw after a quick analysis. The same cannot be said for Shine. That's one of the reasons that Shine and Shimmer were merged to begin with, so that it would free up a promotion slot for some workers that otherwise would have to be removed from a promotion.

So, if we are wanting to do this, I'd say, let's merge DG-EVO and FIP as three brand splits for WWN and leave Shine with Shimmer, at least for the time being. Shimmer/Shine's roster needs some work done anyway, so once that's done, we could re-evaluate how many workers would be affected by moving Shine to WWN, or leaving them with Shimmer.

TL/DR; If we're gonna do it, let's focus on moving FIP first and hold off a bit on Shine.

As for promotion additions/removals, there's a few in the data that I've been eyeing for removal that could free up a couple slots for new promotions to be added. Since I brought it up, here's the one's I have contemplated putting up for removal:

APW: Honestly, this promotion has always been a headache for me. Info seems to be hard to come by (at least for me) and is usually extremely outdated. With their owner, Roland Alexander, passing away a couple months back, I'm not even sure who is in charge of APW and their website seems to have gone away as well.

LLUSA: The last time their Facebook page was even updated was October. I'd be willing to bet that, even if they do still run, the ingame roster is horribly out of date. They have a website, but who knows when that was last updated?

SCW: The "other" Squared Circle Wrestling. I like it because it's the only regional promotion in the game that is based in Canada, but someone mentioned a couple months back that it needs a "massive overhaul." A quick glance at their website, it looks like they still run, but the ingame roster is horribly off and many workers on their roster aren't even in the game. My suggestion would be to remove it, add the needed workers (if anyone has stats for them) and rebuild it from scratch when we can make it more accurate.

Thoughts, suggestions and opinions, as always, are welcome.

-Bill

• Like 2

I agree with removing all of the above.

One promotion that could be added along with Beyond Wrestling is AIW. They've been gaining a lot of steam lately.

I agree, AIW has had quite a lot of buzz over the last year or so and most of their roster is in the data

Change Kazuchika Okada's Secondary Finisher to Red Ink (Submission)

Edited by Y2JFan111

Wanted to comment real quick on this...

If we wanted to, FIP could be merged with DG-EVO without any issues of workers running out of promotions, at least that I saw after a quick analysis. The same cannot be said for Shine. That's one of the reasons that Shine and Shimmer were merged to begin with, so that it would free up a promotion slot for some workers that otherwise would have to be removed from a promotion.

So, if we are wanting to do this, I'd say, let's merge DG-EVO and FIP as three brand splits for WWN and leave Shine with Shimmer, at least for the time being. Shimmer/Shine's roster needs some work done anyway, so once that's done, we could re-evaluate how many workers would be affected by moving Shine to WWN, or leaving them with Shimmer.

TL/DR; If we're gonna do it, let's focus on moving FIP first and hold off a bit on Shine.

As for promotion additions/removals, there's a few in the data that I've been eyeing for removal that could free up a couple slots for new promotions to be added. Since I brought it up, here's the one's I have contemplated putting up for removal:

APW: Honestly, this promotion has always been a headache for me. Info seems to be hard to come by (at least for me) and is usually extremely outdated. With their owner, Roland Alexander, passing away a couple months back, I'm not even sure who is in charge of APW and their website seems to have gone away as well.

LLUSA: The last time their Facebook page was even updated was October. I'd be willing to bet that, even if they do still run, the ingame roster is horribly out of date. They have a website, but who knows when that was last updated?

-Bill

I agree with WWN as a promotion, especially with the interconnection. I would make Sal the owner and Satoshi Oji an unsackable road agent. I don't think we should DGUSA and Evolve as seperate brands. Most in those two float (to an extent FIP is as well.)

Roster:

Aaron Epic: FIP

Akira Tozawa: DGUSA

Amasis: FIP

Andrew Everett: EVOLVE/FIP

AR Fox: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Arik Cannon: Remove from DG-EVO

Biff Busick: EVOLVE

BxB Hulk: DGUSA

Caleb Konley: DGUSA/EVOLVE/FIP

Chasyn Rance: FIP

Chris Hero: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Christina Von Eerie: DGUSA

Chuck Taylor: DGUSA/EVOLVE

CIMA: DGUSA

Corey Hollis: FIP

David Starr: FIP

Derek Ryze: FIP

Drew Gulak: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Eddie Cruz: FIP

Eita: DGUSA

Genki Horiguchi: DGUSA

Gran Akuma: FIP

Harlem Bravado: DGUSA/EVOLVE/FIP

Homicide: Remove from FIP

Jake Manning: Remove from DG-EVO

Jay Rios: FIP

Jigsaw: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Johnny Gargano: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Johnny Vandal: FIP

Jon Davis: DGUSA/EVOLVE/FIP

Jon Williams: FIP

Jonathan Gresham: FIP

Kenneth Cameron: FIP

Lancelot Bravado: DGUSA/EVOLVE/FIP

Latin Dragon: FIP

Larry Dallas: DGUSA/EVOLVE/FIP

Leva Bates: FIP

Lince Dorado: FIP

Mark Angelosetti: EVOLVE

Masaaki Mochizuki: DGUSA

Masato Yoshino: DGUSA

Matt Jackson: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Mia Yim: DGUSA/EVOLVE/FIP

Mister Saint Laurent: FIP

Mr. Milo Beasley: FIP

Naoki Tanisaki/T-HAWK: DGUSA

Naruki Doi: DGUSA

Nick Jackson: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Orange Cassidy: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Papadon: Remove?

Pinkie Sanchez: FIP

Rich Swan: DGUSA/EVOLVE/FIP

Scott Reed: Remove from FIP

Shane Strickland: EVOLVE/FIP

SHINGO: DGUSA

Sugar Dunkerton: FIP

Susumu Yokosuka: DGUSA

Teddy Stigma: FIP

Tommy Taylor: FIP

Tony Nese: DGUSA/EVOLVE

Trent Barreta: EVOLVE/FIP

Trey Williams: FIP

Trina Michaels: FIP

Uhaa Nation: DGUSA/EVOLVE/FIP

YAMATO: DGUSA

As you can see there are a good number of FIP only talent and a decent number of DGUSA only guys (mainly from Japan) and the rest wrestle in two out of three if not all three.

Add a new stable with Tony Nese, Trent Barreta and Mia Yim called Premier Athlete Brand

What about adding Wrestling Cares Association as a promotion. A large number of the talent are in the game.

there might be one problem though; with the roster being as big as it is, surely a promotion that size would have a mass exodus in the beginning if you're not playing as them, right?

I would cut down the Japanese talent though to fix that.

Akira Tozawa last appeared in July 2013

BxB Hulk last appeared in March 2012 (remove)

CIMA last appeared in July 2013

Eita last appeared in July 2013 (I would only remove because he is listed on the guest/alumni roster) (Also remove from AAA)

Genki Horiguchi last appeared in November 2012 (remove)

Masaaki Mochizuki last appeared in November 2013

Masato Yoshino last appeared in March 2012 (remove)

Naruki Doi last appeared in January 2012 (remove)

SHINGO last appeared in April 2013 (remove)

Susumu Yokosuka last appeared in November 2013

T-HAWK last appeared in July 2013 (I would only remove because he is listed on the guest/alumni roster)

YAMATO last appeared in July 2012 (remove)

So that's eight removals just from Dragon Gate talent.

Looking at FIP

Aaron Epic, David Ryze (most recent with WWN Live), Jonathan Gresham, Mr. Milo Beasley & Sugar Dunkerton last wrestled there in July so I think they can be removed.

Amasis last appeared in July so I think he could be removed.

Corey Hollis last wrestled there in March so I think he can be removed.

Homicide and Tommy Taylor last wrestled there in April so I think they can be removed.

Kenneth Cameron last wrestled there in August so I think he can be removed.

NOTE: Shane Strickland last wrestled in July but still wrestles for DGUSA and Evolve as of November so keep him

That's ten more removals from FIP, making 18 total removals for the promotion. That is on top of removing Scott Reed, Arik Cannon and Papadon as per my previous post.

Information on WCA: Wrestling Cares Association can be found here I would add Aaron Aguilera, Adam Cole, Adam Page, Adam Pearce, Alex Koslov, B-Boy, Brandon Gatson, Brian Cage, Cassidy Riley, Drake Younger, Johnny Gargano (over 2CW), Katarina Leigh, Kyle Mathews, Oliver John, Papadon, Pepper Parks, Rocky Romero, Ryan Taylor, Scorpio Sky, Shane Ballard, Shannon Ballard, Steve Anthony, Timothy Thatcher & Willie Mack.

Add Wesley David Richards, Dave Richards and Derek Billington for Davey Richards alter egos.

Add John Cahill for Eddie Edwards alter egos.

Remove Kaitlyn from WWE

Remove Chavo Guerrero from TNA

Change Velvet Sky to a manager, set her as Chris Sabin's manager

Increase Suicide Kid's gimmick to 25, make gimmick Daredevil

Increase Chuck E. Smooth's overness to 20

Lower Steve Prazak's talent to 68.

Edited by Y2JFan111