The Chivas USA Farewell Tour Thread (2014 MLS Thread)

GoGo Yubari

Wow, what the fuck is wrong with Philly? You just traded your top fucking striker away, who still has tremendous upside. Wenger does too, but what a fucking dumb trade. I seriously hate this organization.

I've honestly lost all interest. I loved Mac. They've completely gutted everything and everybody I loved about this club. They can kiss my ass. They won't be getting any more of my money.

I'm sold on Blank and his passion for it ... but I'm just not keen on Atlanta as a good spot for a franchise (similar to the Florida problems). Taylor Twellman has actually had some really good discussions on it (although he's been lambasted) and there are plenty of questions about the choice. We'll see. At this point I don't think that the league is making gambles that they aren't much more sure of than in the past (Salt Lake City) and the owner/facility certainly won't hurt. Lalas directly asked the Don about SSS stadiums no longer being an apparent requirement ....

... good to see people connected with the league not just blindly following.

Can you at least link to articles when you post this stuff? Not just "hmmmmmmm." That's useless.

Meanwhile, Clint Dempsey tries shit. It's insane how good this Sounders team is right now.

• Like 1

Can you at least link to articles when you post this stuff? Not just "hmmmmmmm." That's useless.

Meanwhile, Clint Dempsey tries shit. It's insane how good this Sounders team is right now.

Where there an article to link, sure ... but I came across it on Twitter but didn't recognize the people reporting it.

I'd rather avoid the "LOL the mail" crap from the Premier League thread ...

This site is pretty good, but it doesn't list much other than a guy I know nothing about: http://mlstransfers.blogspot.com/2014/04/adidas-may-be-promoting-del-piero.html ... of course 2 seconds and Google could have gotten you the very same thing.

The Vancouver Whitecaps have parted ways with Kenny Miller. He seemed like he was an okay player for them but 1.2 mil a season was a bit much. They can probably do better in the summer window.

Watching the Union play was confusing last night. If they had a great striker they would probably be a really dangerous team but instead they have Andrew Wenger and Conor Casey. McInerney was probably better than either but even still I don't think he was really The Guy either.

They were playing so much better with JackMac. It baffles me why they would trade a young, future international striker away for the quasi-hometown guy. They haven't won since the trade, I believe. The franchise continues to make baffling decision after baffling decision. I actually had a guy from the Union call me this past week about fan experience (which I do have to give them kudos for, they are great about that), and I told the guy straight up the Union organization wouldn't get my money again until the front office stop making terrible decisions.

• Like 2