League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Think I might take a break from ranked for a while and play around in ARAM some more, give me a chance to play more than half a dozen champions, plus last night I went 0-2 in games that I had no control over. The other lanes just lost, horribly and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

My top lane Garen went 0-9 in lane to Tryndamere, 20 minute surrender and he was over 6k gold behind him...next game my top Gnar goes 0-8 to Nasus and my premade duo bot goes 3-18, while I won mid....

Oh that's my favourite. I'm like 2-1-1, anywhere between 6-15 CS ahead, then everyone decides it's "Shove Mid" o'clock and they come into my lane and bring their DAMN FED OPPONENTS WITH THEM and now all of a sudden it's MY FAULT we lost the teamfights!

WHY DON'T YOU ALL SHOVE ANOTHER LANE AND LEAVE ME WITH THIS ONE!??! I WAS WINNING THIS! Sure I might have the lane somewhat perma-frozen near their tower, so it's only taken 200 damage in 15 minutes, but i'm ahead here! I'll shove this motherfucker down eventually!

I fffffffucking HATE YOU, Ruki.

You know what you did. :P

That's what you get for sleeping when Krepo gets signed.

Edit: Also! Fuck the new patch! They nerf Kassadin hard JUST after I learn how to play him and be awesome. Boo. But DJ Sona coming soon.

I fffffffucking HATE YOU, Ruki.

You know what you did. :P

That's what you get for sleeping when Krepo gets signed.

Edit: Also! Fuck the new patch! They nerf Kassadin hard JUST after I learn how to play him and be awesome. Boo. But DJ Sona coming soon.

I'm really sad :( He's my favouritist. He's the reason I play support! You're breaking my heart, Ruki :(

Kassadin still his mobility so he's not entirely useless. People still make use of LeBlanc and they'll still be able to make use of Kassadin. The big nerf that's coming is Lucian and all I can think of them managing to do is making him virtually unplayable.

Is Luc gonna get nerfed? Haven't seen too much of him lately.

And I'm gonna have to play a Kass game or two soon to see if I can still play him.

Also...DJ SONA HYPE! SHE'S RELEASED :D

Logged in last night, a friend invited me to play ARAM... and while the stress of other idiots on my team was gone, I just didn't seem to have fun with it. I got Varus first game and it was just me sniping people with my Q all game, Nunu second game and I was pretty useless.... so I don't know where I stand on LoL at the moment...

Kassadin still his mobility so he's not entirely useless. People still make use of LeBlanc and they'll still be able to make use of Kassadin. The big nerf that's coming is Lucian and all I can think of them managing to do is making him virtually unplayable.

Is Luc gonna get nerfed? Haven't seen too much of him lately.

And I'm gonna have to play a Kass game or two soon to see if I can still play him.

Also...DJ SONA HYPE! SHE'S RELEASED :D

They mentioned towards the end of season 4 they were planning on changing him and he was their big focus after Kassadin. It's a bit strange, they've held off on it for so long. He doesn't get played as much because the main ADCs now are all counters to him. Riot typically doesn't like that, so I'm sure they're working on something.

MF really falls off late, as does LS - and I can almost guarantee that Lee built full damage rather than Jungle/One Damage (usually hydra or a brutalizer item)/then full tank. I really like your comp OTOH, it has a lot of CC and the potential to wombo-combo with Amumu/Orianna/Braum gathering people for Piltover Peacemakers etc. Your comp requires at least 1 MR item and preferably mercury treads from each of them, and I bet there was like..three, max, of the 10 of those.

Lee Sin went full tank. Riven had 8 kils on Kayle alone at 14:00 and from that point on were were 4-10k down in gold, but I guess once we got to full builds we just had the better team fight, even against a Dragon and Baron buff. And 0 Merc Treads and most of them didnt have any MR at all...

Damn analyzing a comeback to make you feel less special.

2uygdxi.png

Edited by Azazel

Riven, even if fed, can be dealt with. I know because I went up against one yesterday and fed her by accident early (jungler and I died to her early, then I died once more in the laning phase, couldn't even get close to the creeps...at one point I was level 13, she was 17 or 18).

How do you do it? Stack armor, 1v3, and CC the FUCK out of her. Maokai's W+Q is a great engage, and the W has a relatively low cool down. Hope the rest of your team follows up, and BAM! She's out of the fight.