League of Legends Thread

Ruki

What is so bad about someone asking "why?"

It's the context in which it was asked.....if someone dies, and someone asks why, it's just a shorter/less dickish way of saying "Why the fuck did you do that you stupid piece of shit?"

A better response would be to say something along the lines of "Darn, that sucks. You'll get'em next time. We're still in this!" Be the positive energy on your team, Plubberton.

What is so bad about someone asking "why?"

It's the context in which it was asked.....if someone dies, and someone asks why, it's just a shorter/less dickish way of saying "Why the fuck did you do that you stupid piece of shit?"

A better response would be to say something along the lines of "Darn, that sucks. You'll get'em next time. We're still in this!" Be the positive energy on your team, Plubberton.

I see. People take this game too seriously :\ I mean, if someone dun goof - then you have to work together harder to win, not less well.

Also it makes you far too easy to troll of you get all giant-squid-of-anger about the game >_<

You have to keep in mind the direct ladder from bronze 5 to pro. There are tons of players who want to get to that level and just can't get close, so they get frustrated.

Speaking of pro, DOTA2 is on the front page of ESPN.com right now. Curious to see what sort of coverage the LCS gets, I feel like Esports are about to explode.