League of Legends Thread

Ruki

It´s hard to keep it, you need to be honnoered a certain amount of times per x games. I actualy belive it makes you get more frindly teams because you get matched with other honnored players on your side... but it´s so hart to maintaine because many players only see themselfs as the gamechanger or report everyone including their mom if lost.

I seriusly get more honnor by the other team than by mine these days.

Just went 21/5/12 with Fiddle as Jungle FirstPick. They decided to have no tanks. Gonna have a bad time.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/de/#match-details/EUW1/1627509580/41826632

To be honest i could even have died two times less if i was a better player, and maybe ganked a bit better early on though getting Gnar and LB with Ganks issent that easy. Zed was very good early on.

:-O Nice deal!

I wonder why people stoped banning Amumu, i getting more and more into plaing him. Just had a match with 6/4/30 even after their WW was a royal pain in the ass always being in my jungle spot on to steal or try to steal every buff possible. - Team was good aswell. I always love it when people actualy gtfo after doing dmg instead of staing in the other teams base untill everyone is dead.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1630142067/41826632

Edited by Herr Matzat

Just turned the latest worst game ever into a win with my team.

Match starts out, ADC DCes before the minions arive, blitz starts crying about how this is lost and we have three deaths (including a realy stupid one by me) to an invade at our blue buff. Just a bit later we are already down 0/6 (to be honest another one of those was me being stupid trying to get their blue right after)

At the 30 Minute Mark Quinn reconects and dos a very good job getting back into the match (in the end he was 6/6/12) and at about 60 Minutes we got this son of a bitch won. :D

2 teamwork

2 honourable opponent

Oh yeah.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1635258653/41826632

If you look at the graph you can see us pulling even in gold for the first time right the second were we win. I already had 5k left over in the bank so i am not sure how much of a difference gold made at that point.

And i got my red ribbon back. :D

Edited by Herr Matzat

I figured fuck it see what in all was behind league and signed up. I still have it open for the referred by part. if anyone replies in quick enough fashion before I leave for work tonight with their summoner name and their region, Ill put you down for you to get a bonus.