League of Legends Thread

Ruki

Guys, I think i've had a breakthrough! I've managed to not suck ass as ADC!

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/60655232/201042280

Azir did a lot of the heavy lifting, and my supp helped me through the early levels where normally I really suffer. The CS was really even despite the numbers there - I was ahead for most of the early going, then opp Cait got some free farm after my first death and caught up, and then really at the end Yasuo completed his shiv and picked up most of the farm off of that when we were teamfighting, and opp Cait pulled away when we had the minions in their base.

So i was in a Silver 2 Promo again.

First Match. Won. Leona 4/3/20

Second Match. Lost. 1/7/20 - Had a hand in far more kills than my ADC (who obviusly blamed me for being bad for constantly being out of position, trying to port home right besides their tower jungle ect. ect.). Malph "I AM MID I AM MID I AM MID" feeding hard vs Syndra Mid (she was like 13 kills when i first go slaughtered by her)... i actualy started lane with not dieing at all.

Third Match. Amumu Jungle. 3/4/2 but these states dont even matter because... LB mid feeding HARD. It´s almost intentional, she arives mid, dies, repead. Zylian constantly disconects all match long, Vayne ragequits in under 10 Minutes. I think LB also had a DC somewere in these 19 Minutes.

So yeah. Silver 3, 90 LP again.

In the end this tells me that Gold is still very possible with a decent Team.

The streak must continue. New game, ADC DCs, i need to Help bot, we do a good job actualy killing vanye two times and not letting him farm to crazy. Ahri meanwhile dies mid over and over again and claims she dos that because shes not bad but trolling since she got no ganks. These people.

Edited by Herr Matzat

I really need to deepen my champ pool. Until I started watching Worlds I thought that it was just like normal games, so I could just get really good at like…five or six champions and then I would always be able to do *something*. But like…now there’s bans and stuff?! So someone might know that I always play Sona, then ban Sona and I would be like “well now wut?!”

I own Janna so I think I’m going to get a start on her, she’s been omnipresent at Worlds. Also I bought Braum, so I’ll log some time with him too.

I really need to deepen my champ pool. Until I started watching Worlds I thought that it was just like normal games, so I could just get really good at like…five or six champions and then I would always be able to do *something*. But like…now there’s bans and stuff?! So someone might know that I always play Sona, then ban Sona and I would be like “well now wut?!”

I own Janna so I think I’m going to get a start on her, she’s been omnipresent at Worlds. Also I bought Braum, so I’ll log some time with him too.

You don't have to worry about people banning against you...they usually go for the newest/strongest champs. Right now the main bans are: Morgana, Jax, Yasuo.

But having 2-3 champs in each role is a very good idea.

• Like 1

In addition to my Sona/Janna/Braum/Leona sup champs

I can do Cait/Ashe/Tristana ADC (In that order of competence.)

I've got Mumu/Master Yi jung (Yi mid is a hyper-popular jung in normal but unseen anywhere else i've watched online so far)

I've got Ryze top, and I own Alistar. Also I like to play Garen top.

So far I really only could do Ryze (again :\) mid or Lux. I find my Lux lanes really poorly but seems dynamite in teamfights. Her Q is amazing there.

On another note: So, I've been trying to ward more (i used to just ward river/two bushes low, then move them along as we shoved lane, then ward midriver during midpushes) so i've been using vision wards.

I get the principle of a vision ward - a stealth ward seems to fade into stealth after a few seconds no matter where it's placed, whereas a vision ward doesn't if I place it in the open. But one thing I don't understand: If I vision ward the brush, is it ALWAYS visible, or only if they enter that brush?

I think that happens to all of us early on. Keep in mind TeamBuilder. Its a great way to learn new lanes and champions.

How many people are there on the Oceania server? EUW has 1,5-2,5 Million i belive. Never had problems since they fixed the intial teambuilder. And its around all week. Maybe contact the support, maybe it´s a bug. A guy i play with can´t honnor since the last patch, thats just something they broke updating his client.

So i am back in a Promo to Silver 2 after this turd.

http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/EUW1/1705107095/41826632/eog

O7XPuf.jpg

Match History dos not seem to be working... so short story. Poppy tells us pre game she has only 20 Minutes left and will troll this hard because of lulz. By 30 Minutes she was still in game and by than went 0/40/0 doing heavy intentional feeding. She only bought boots of mobilety with homeguard to be able to feed more and fast.

My Team won. 4 v 5; 59 to 65. We died 19 times without Poppy. They died 65 times being 5 v 4.

So sad poppy got that win. So sad that i don´t expect the Tribunal to punish this just because... i don´t know. The qualety of rage kid is so low that i don´t expect anyone to be banned (or they all just move on on 17 smurf acounts)

But seriusly. What a dick... go in ranked with the plan to intentionally feed. She was captain. She did the banning, no one argued over a lane or anything. Just flat out, "i am bored, i need to go in 20 minutes, i will troll hard."

Edited by Herr Matzat