League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I think the prices are fairly normal for vinyl toys. Personaly i am not that high on the super deformed style, but i guess the more cute characters (teemo, gnar) should work just fine. I love that they go global in a way that you don´t drown in shipping costs once you get to the checkout even if sadly the usual $ = € bullshit strikes again.

I´ed put a Vinyl Teemo on my Desk all day long.

Recently got back into this because of my girlfriend and luckily it's fun again. I haven't ran into too many assholes (only a couple thus far I think), which is the reason I stopped having fun a couple years ago. I'm able to actually play as Orianna again since I'm not playing with the person who would hog her, but I've also tried out Sona who I might buy as a pure support character and Caitlyn who is okay but I think I can use Orianna instead for a more ranged character. I've played more as Wukong and like him, and I've gotten back into using Rammus. Still need to try out a couple of the other free ones thus far but I feel like I have a good, small selection of champions I can use if the lane I want is taken.

I forgot how much "fun" this game was aswell. There is nothing more awesome than having Brand and Kog´Maw premade Teammates going bot to feed 28 kills. Ended up with a solid 23 feed on Lucian and 18 kills on Fizz (because why ban fizz?) making the game almost impossible to play.

Gold 5 Zero Points bihatch.

TSM got absolutely shredded at IEM today. Really disappointing, considering the bracket got stacked for them (to be fair, FNATIC probably was meant to make their bracket harder, but meh.)

Also I just tried Talon and he is insane. So fun. Might buy him after free week.

EDIT: Absolutely dis. mantled. I've been trying to add Janna to my list of champs I feel comfortable with. I need to get Nami and/or Thresh to get more meta supports. Leona is like a tier 2 supp atm.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/71192983/201042280?tab=overview

I hate this game. I absolutely hate it.

0/4 LB badmouthes an (admitetly bad but still 2/2) Ashe Botlane whos Support, Thresh constantly bad mouthes her instead of plaing. This LB also sais to report me for not giving her blue (oh the brains). Thresh now calls me (1 kill 2 assists out of 4 kills) useless and refuses to help with drake, over time the other team takes 4 drakes. Yeah.

This community needs to die in a car crash.

I've been trying Veigar out and I'm enjoying him a bit. I think I tried Talon out (the one with the ult that has the daggers shoot out then dash back to his position?) and he was okay. I've had the most fun as Veigar, Sona, and Rammus lately, though.

Also, I don't understand how much the runes and stuff can help, but I know that they do when I see people getting kills before minions even spawn and I'm struggling to get a kill ten minutes in sometimes.

And yeah, there's still some shit members that play. Someone I played with was like "lol we're losing to bots" and making it out to be that the rest of us were sucking, but they were only level 2 and didn't exactly do that well themselves (we went on to win the match).

I hate this game. I absolutely hate it.

0/4 LB badmouthes an (admitetly bad but still 2/2) Ashe Botlane whos Support, Thresh constantly bad mouthes her instead of plaing. This LB also sais to report me for not giving her blue (oh the brains). Thresh now calls me (1 kill 2 assists out of 4 kills) useless and refuses to help with drake, over time the other team takes 4 drakes. Yeah.

This community needs to die in a car crash.

Mute people the second they start talking trash.

I've been trying Veigar out and I'm enjoying him a bit. I think I tried Talon out (the one with the ult that has the daggers shoot out then dash back to his position?) and he was okay. I've had the most fun as Veigar, Sona, and Rammus lately, though.

Also, I don't understand how much the runes and stuff can help, but I know that they do when I see people getting kills before minions even spawn and I'm struggling to get a kill ten minutes in sometimes.

And yeah, there's still some shit members that play. Someone I played with was like "lol we're losing to bots" and making it out to be that the rest of us were sucking, but they were only level 2 and didn't exactly do that well themselves (we went on to win the match).

1. Don't buy runes until you're level 20. The runes you have access to before then are useless and will be outdated instantly.

2. The people dying before minions spawn? That's just people getting caught out of position.

3. Always ignore/mute toxic teammates.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/71353047/201042280?tab=overview

I was weirdly proud of this game. Pregame, when my ADC called Caitlyn I decided to go Sona and make my other summoner Clarity, prioritize my W and play "protect the ADC".

Four of them loaded and I was like "Whoah, two ADCarries. Wait that's Jinx. THREE ADCarries?!" Then Zed started loading. "Wow. FOUR AD champs?!"

Then Yas connected. As soon as I saw this I decided to start Cloth Armour and a bunch of pots. Because I was playing support, that meant I had the biscuit mastery, which gave me mana on the pots. I decided 6 pots was a little silly so I went Cloth/4/Ward (had the Wealth mastery).

It seems like three of them called ADC and wouldn't change because they started with Jinx, Varus and Ashe all coming bot. I knew that they'd have a very squishy lane, but the damage output would be threatening. So I didn't get greedy, and luckily my ADC also correctly summed up the situation and just hung back and farmed. Knowing that even if the damage output threat meant that she missed the occasional CS, the 3 ADC's on the enemy team would be trying to take each other's CS and splitting it three ways so she'd be out-farming all three of them individually.

I had to burn a flash early, but after that we pretty much crushed them in lane. One left...and went into mid. So clearly he was part of the problem. I Skumbag Plubby'd Caitlyn twice in lane (oops) and stole two kills by mistake - but at least that let me on my first back buy Stone AND a "starting" item so when I came back to lane it was kind of like I'd started Edge and instead bought the Armour.

After the game I had our jungler and our ADC complimenting how i'd played and I felt good that i'd adjusted to firstly my ADC and then their comp (now, it's easy to look good when you can stack armour against that comp but you still need to not die to three ADCs baying for squishy Sona blood). Fun game in all.