League of Legends Thread

Ruki

By this point I might actually have more wins in ARAM than not, after being away from the game for over a year I came back and wasn't exactly great as a player and the community sucks, so I prefered to play less serious games. I did managed to get gold ranked though, but doing it was more of a pain than I wanted it to be.

Just spamming ARAm actualy is a good way to learn new champions (or find out wich ones you hate to play)

Sona is such an OP little fucker in ARAM. Had a game with 8 kills and 55 assists or something on her yesterday. PewPewPew. Only Taric is better, GEMS!

Edited by Herr Matzat

Not only did i never get chat restricted or banned, i also got to gold (now silver 2 again because fuck you riot ;) ) and had the red ribbon for Teamwork almost all year long. I am Awesome!

That skin i got is the the most expensive one i own. I got five 1350 Skins (Robot Amumu, Warring Kingdomes Xin Zhau, Arcade Sona, Astronaut Teemo and Dragonslayer Pantheon wich i all either got on a sale or in a mystery box. I shall now move on to complaining about riot not having given me the Final Boss Veigar skin instead. ;)

Edited by Herr Matzat