League of Legends Thread

Ruki

I will!

As long as you stop saying kappa.

Until now no one had sad anything stupid enough to justify it...

I won't make any promises

I will and I have a friend who would possibly be interested if that's ok?

Should be fine. We might need to find another extra to get from 6 to 8.

You...uhhh....what?

Um.

Yes, that game...but...

(I'm kidding. I think you made a couple sub-par decisions, but overall it was a fine game. I came in when you guys were up 5k gold already so it's harder to assess good play when you've got a huge lead)

It was the laning phase where we shined. Especially after we hit level 6. Naut + Ashe=free kill. But yeah, I probably did some stupid things later in the game (pushing top solo, getting fucked by Udyr), but that was because we were so far ahead we could fuck around.

Yes that was the thing :P if you're four-man sieging a lane and your top laner has TP up it really needs to be him.

Also if you upgrade into green trinket instead of blue then you need to ward when you solo split push :P

Also you tried to fight him a second time with no new items after dying the first time - it was always going to mean you died again :(

I feel like my last post was all mean things so I should point out that I like that you don't try for the miracle cross-map Enchanted Crystal Arrows and instead wait until they're close range so you can guarantee the stun. That's efficient use of that spell ^_^

If you don't have it by the weekend (your time) message me on Steam/Skype/Facebook/whatever and we'll work out a brisk trade. I have something in mind. (Unless you deleted my Plubbeh account off your friends list)