2014 NFL Offseason Thread

Lint

Oh my god, an ESPN guy just said we're now in a netherworld because nobody's picked Johnny Football. This is hilarious.

Jonny Football is distracted by off-field issues. Like Minecraft.

ANALYSIS: Deone Bucannon is a pirate at an amusement park who has had to be repeatedly reminded that no, actual gunpowder for the live shows is not encouraged.

• Like 2

ANALYSIS: Kelvin Benjamin is the name of a nerd in a '90s high school sitcom. He has made his own robot and it looks dated even for the '90s.

• Like 3

Ebron.

Jesus christ. I didn'tlike the Ziggy pick, so hope this works out. Just seems insane when he have Pttigrew and Fauria already. Blech. And we still probably take a WR in the second.

DDon't worry, the defense will fix itself.

I doubt we take a WR 2nd....I think he more or less takes the place as the other option since he can be split out. Plus, Fauria is more of a situation player than Ebron.

Or yea, what you said the 2nd time around.

ANALYSIS: Dominique Easley is also a lawyer but he's way way shadier than Anthony Barr. Like, you wouldn't see Anthony Barr on late night commercials but Easley? Oh yeah.

• Like 3

ANALYSIS: Bradley Roby is the name of the drummer in an Americana band. He's thinking of changing the "Bradley" to something more Southern-fried.

Also fuck yeah it's time for the Seahawks to tease picking someone and then just trade the pick away, frustrating all of Seattle until they pick someone amazing in the fifth round!

ANALYSIS: Bradley Roby is the name of the drummer in an Americana band. He's thinking of changing the "Bradley" to something more Southern-fried.

Also fuck yeah it's time for the Seahawks to tease picking someone and then just trade the pick away, frustrating all of Seattle until they pick someone amazing in the fifth round!

HA I FUCKING KNEW IT