Since TellTale is producing a massive amount of ''seasons'' games, I feel this thread might be warranted to just generally talk about all the announcements and whatnot. Maybe once it's released we can make additional threads for the respective game depending on the popularity here.

Sooo, a plethora of games are upcoming. Here are the trailers of the four running ''series'' that TellTale is making...

Tales of The Borderlands: (Borderlands 2.5)

Game of Thrones:

The Wolf Among Us: (Fables) (Thread: )

The Walking Dead Season 2: (Thread: )

Like usual, I am completely hype for all four series and I go crazy every time I finish an episode and I need to wait over a month for the next one. And with the addition of Game of Thrones AND a Borderlands game, it's going to be an insane point and click year for me.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Only waiting a month? Your wait time has not been the same as my wait times.

I love Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones will probably be great. But man, episodic is not the way I want games to go. Especially if the wait between Wolf Among Us 1 and 2 is anything to go by.

Nope. The delay's been longer on Wolf Among Us & TWD Season Two because they've apparently implemented a lot of new tech into the engines for both games, whereas with Season One of TWD they weren't working on anything else and could devote more time to it / had a much more stable game engine. There was a 4 month delay between episodes of Wolf Among Us, so I imagine it'll be roughly the same for TWD S2. (S1 had a roughly 3 month delay between episodes)

You know, I really love TellTale games. But that's my biggest gripe right now, the promise of bi-monthly episodes, but it being delayed more often than not.

With the addition of GOT and Borderlands, they are stretching themselves even further thin and even though the stories aren't suffering, us fans are suffering under the wait.

They would be better off splitting the 4 series into distinct pairings. Fables/TWD in the winter/spring, GOT/Borderlands in the summer/winter and so on.

That way there is a reasonable schedule set and fans know what to expect. They also won't have to work on 4 games at the same freaking time, which for a small company is just insane.

• 6 months later...

GoT seems to draw closer now that TWD is over.

On August 29th they anounced "soon" and three hours ago they posted this on their facebook.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/p552x414/10641228_608259575950010_7307090914801755035_n.jpg?oh=3935ca23e9a54168b95dd7e9234b1f0a&oe=547C7CF8&__gda__=1417690910_835708fe4d9afd8c1749439aa08b3fd1

Edited by Herr Matzat

• 2 months later...

Based on HBO's award-winning television drama, Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series tells the story of House Forrester. Caught up in the events of The War of the Five Kings, they are placed in a precarious position where members of the household must do everything they can to prevent the house from meeting its doom.

GoT_Throne_Premiere_OneOfSix_650px.jpg

Our game series is based on the world, characters and events seen in HBO's TV show, which in turn is based on George R. R. Martin's books (A Song of Ice and Fire). The events in our game series begin towards the end of Season Three of the TV show, and end right before the beginning of Season Five. You will visit familiar locations such as King's Landing and The Wall, as well as unfamiliar locations such as Ironrath, the home of House Forrester.

House Forrester is a noble house from the Wolfswood in the north of Westeros. Bannermen to House Glover, they have always offered unswerving loyalty to the ruling great house of the North – the Starks. The Forresters are seated at Ironrath, an imposing stronghold surrounded by towering ironwood trees. Built over fifteen hundred years ago by Cedric Forrester and his triplet sons, Ironrath is a testament to the strength and endurance of Ironwood. The Forrester house words are 'Iron from Ice', which echoes their belief that - like the ironwood itself - the adverse conditions and unforgiving landscape of the North only makes them stronger.

GoT_Ironrath_RevealImage_650px.jpg

Ironrath sits on the edge of the largest ironwood forest in Westeros, which has proven to be a strategic advantage for the House. The trees are a valuable commodity; many of the best weapons, ships, and defensive structures include the use of ironwood. House Forrester controls the majority of the ironwood forests in the Wolfswood, much to the chagrin of their bitter rivals, House Whitehill.

Although the Forresters have not appeared in HBO's TV show, they are canon to the world created by George R. R. Martin, having appeared in the book 'A Dance with Dragons'.

You will play the game from five different points of view. Each character you play as is a member of House Forrester; either a direct family member, or a person in service to the House. Scattered across Westeros and Essos, each character will play their part in seeking to save House Forrester from destruction.

Playing as five characters not only reflects the epic scope of Game of Thrones, but is also something that the player needs to be mindful of. This is because the actions of one character can ripple out to affect the rest of House Forrester. Multiply the actions of one character by five, and you're truly playing the Game of Thrones…where you win, or you die.

Additional details on the series and its upcoming premiere episode, 'Iron From Ice' are forthcoming. Stay tuned here to the Telltale Games Blog, twitter, and Facebook pages for more information as we approach the premiere, the first of six episodes, which will be arriving for download soon on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and iOS, with additional platforms to be announced.

http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/86265/your-story-begins-first-details-on-game-of-thrones-a-telltale-games-series

• Like 2