Played the first bit of Tales From The Borderlands, and holy hell I was in stitches for most of the actiony bits.

The humour is just like Borderlands, mixed in with the usual TellTale sauce. And it just combines for a hilarious narrative. I already love one of the ''characters'' that you meet very very quickly...

tumblr_nf0hwbzENJ1r61syyo2_400.gif

tumblr_nf0hwbzENJ1r61syyo4_400.gif

So if you like TellTale games, and if you like Borderlands. This really is a doozy.

Edited by Jasonmufc

Halfway through Walking Dead Season 2 right now and I really like it. I think it lacks the central partnership that made the first one great but as a "Clementine is going to grow up into a badass" story, I think it works really well. Some really good story beats, even if it changes very little mechanically from the first game. You go into it knowing what you're going to expect and I'm pretty riveted by it. Not all of the new characters are slam-dunks but Carver is such an unlikable dickhead, written and voiced to perfection.

GoT looks pretty on-point from those screens/videos and I hope they've put together an interesting story for it.

Halfway through Walking Dead Season 2 right now and I really like it. I think it lacks the central partnership that made the first one great but as a "Clementine is going to grow up into a badass" story, I think it works really well. Some really good story beats, even if it changes very little mechanically from the first game. You go into it knowing what you're going to expect and I'm pretty riveted by it. Not all of the new characters are slam-dunks but Carver is such an unlikable dickhead, written and voiced to perfection.

GoT looks pretty on-point from those screens/videos and I hope they've put together an interesting story for it.

Gotta give it up to Michael Madsen, who knocked the creepy and sadisticness out of the park. I really was dissapointed he was written out of the story so soon.

A raven has arrived with RELEASE DATES for the premiere of Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series. Episode One of Six: 'Iron From Ice' will be available:

12/2 on PC/Mac via Steam and other digital distribution platforms; on PlayStation 4 via SCEA Networks

12/3 on Xbox One and Xbox 360 Worldwide; on PlayStation 4 via SCEE Networks

12/4 on the iOS App Store

12/9 on PS3 via SCEA and SCEE Networks

Also available on Android-based platforms this December

Look for the official full-length LAUNCH TRAILER coming Monday December 1st.

On German steam it was 25,19 EUR with a 10% discount. (i think the full price was 27€). I dident even care to search for a deal, tell tale usualy deserves my cash. I was just pissed to often by how they role out their mac versions, otherwise i would ahve waited to get it on the telltale store like most games i did.

Since us prices often just switch € for $ i would guess 25 - 30US$.

Edited by Herr Matzat

Having recomposed myself after that ending, just man, what a great episode it was in terms of storytelling.

It dragged along a bit in the middle, seeing it was 9/10 table setting for the future episode, but generally it felt very strong throughout.
Also very interested in the Asher storyline, since he's probably going to be the lord now...

Also, Fuck Ramsay Snow... But he completely stole the show in that episode, everyone was strong, and the Lannisters were pretty ace too. But it's obvious that the writers had much much more leeway with Ramsay, and I feel this fleshes him out (pun intended) even more, he's just so completely evil that you can't help to see his commeupance... Knowing full well he can't die, because of him being in the TV Series.

Finally got around to play GoT Episode 1. Lots of set up work obviously, but overall i enjoyed it a lot. I love how they use paintings as backgrounds.

Did anyone else feel that Tyron seemed comically big compared to cersay?

There was a lot of camera trickery when switching between Cersei and Tyrion. Cersei had a high camera focused on her weird eyebrows and that smirk thing she does. Whilst with Tyrion it were a lot of low-angle shots that made him look a bit bigger than he really is.