I'm looking to have a game on my tablet and this would fit the bill (was going to get Walking Dead S2 but I'd lose all my PS3 decisions presumably?), how far into the tv show should I be to not spoil anything? I've only watched the first season.

I played a bit last night and it starts pretty much at the end of season three of the show. So yeah, massive spoilers if you haven't got that far yet.

I'm pretty sure I read that it won't go beyond where the TV show is currently at either.

Edited by Whisper in the Wind

Probably check this out soon, never played any of their other games but I'm hopeful!

Still want a Bethesda style RPG based on the books. Having the TV show's likenesses and voices is a big limitation for games like this, so I'm not sure how much I like it!

I'm looking to have a game on my tablet and this would fit the bill (was going to get Walking Dead S2 but I'd lose all my PS3 decisions presumably?), how far into the tv show should I be to not spoil anything? I've only watched the first season.

The game starts at the end of Season 3 and will spoil major plot points from the get go. You don´t need to know what happens in the show to enjoy the game but since the show is amazing i would strongly advise to watch it before you play.

Did you already play "The Wolf Among us"? Should be around for Tablets. I only played the first episode yet but that was very good.

• 2 weeks later...

Thats very interesting just from a Story Design Standpoint since there is very little Minecraft Lore. Do we get Creeper Creeper as replacement for Mario Mario? Will it be something like .Hack// were some dude just wakes up in the world and is like "OMG WTF?""

Might be an important step for tell tale on the way to their first original narative. But just like Borderlands i don´t feel the desire to buy this day one, i will pick it up when it is dirty cheap... i am certain they will sell a ton of these since Minecraft might be bigger than Back to the Future. (well there still is jurassic park but everyone seemed to hate that game, times have changed)

They can´t go to hard because lot´s of children play it. Maybe they will tread it like the game it is, like the .hack thought... besides random minecraft elements like survival, farming, exploring you can meet griefers, Let´s players (joggscast cameo?) before you have to save someone from the dragon.

Edited by Herr Matzat

• 1 month later...