I wasn't too keen on the first episode of Game of Thrones but I loved Tales of the Borderlands and I have absolutely no love for that game universe at all. I got a real Firefly vibe from it. Almost like you could have that rag-tag group running into different enemies every week and it would work really well as a TV show.

Good second Episode. I love how they keep the feel of the show, there is always a sense of something happening combined with a slow burn. It´s a good thing they moved to 6 Episodes with this.

I did forge the letter, take one for the greater good girl!

The ending gave me goosebumps. It´s not a Top 40 Song but especially the beginning is just chilling.

I wonder what the wall will be about, all the other Storys lead to the little war going on around the Iron wood but the wall think kinda seems like it exists just because it´s part of the show. I wonder if he is a deserter in the end or if, like on the show, Martin throws people a little bone of Information in the end that was not yet in the books (since one of the episodes seems to have the white walker on it´s cover)

Game of thrones episode 2 question

Is there a way to keep the betrothal without forging the letter? Like I don't want to let the Whitehalls walk over me but she also said our love wasn't enough. What do you do then?

I offered her/her father half of the ironwood, and she was all up for that shit completely. I figured that it was better to give the ironwood to an allied house, rather than risk it and not have any ironwood at all. So simply put, the lady wanted to be practical, I became practical because it was obvious that ''true love'' wasn't a strong enough bargaining chip.

• 1 month later...

I'm really enjoying the story for 'Game Of Thrones'. But, man, the game runs like ass. Music skips going into loading screens, it misses lines of dialogue that appear as subtitles, and it sometimes takes an eternity to load a new angle during cutscenes.

I'm really enjoying the story for 'Game Of Thrones'. But, man, the game runs like ass. Music skips going into loading screens, it misses lines of dialogue that appear as subtitles, and it sometimes takes an eternity to load a new angle during cutscenes.

That seems to be a common trend for Telltale games. They're making good money churning out releases for every franchise under the sun, but I wish they would take a bit of time to sort their game engine out.

Anyone know when GoT Part 3 is out? I still haven't actually played the first two since I bought it and kinda want to catch up before it comes out :P

The second episode was released two months after the first, so a rough estimate might be early April, although I wouldn't be surprised if it slipped into May, considering how many series Telltale has on the go right now. In any case, there should be plenty of time to catch up.

• Like 1

That seems to be a common trend for Telltale games. They're making good money churning out releases for every franchise under the sun, but I wish they would take a bit of time to sort their game engine out.

I've never had problems to this degree with the Walking Dead games. It's just such a shame, because I'm really drawn in by the story, but then it decides to freeze up for 20 seconds to bring up a loading screen. I had to download a patch before I played episode 2 as well, so that fact that it is just as bad, if not worse than the problems from episode 1 is quite a disappointment.

GoT ep 3 is next week. As for Tales from the Borderlands, it's quickly becoming my favourite of their releases and we're only two episodes in. I love the space opera feel, love the dialogue, the characters, the jokes. And yeah, compared to GoT, it runs a lot better, less frame-rate drops, less bugs.

I'll finish GoT because I have the season pass but it hasn't done a lot for me thus far.

I still have to play the new Tales, and of course the new GOT will suck me in too when it drops. I personally love the zany and crazy humour from Tales, it's done perfectly and I love the utter lightheartedness adventure that made me love the genre in the first place back in the day of Monkey Island.

LAUNCH TRAILER: Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series Episode Three 'The Sword in the Darkness' will be available for download THIS WEEK!

March 24th, 2015 - PC/Mac, PlayStation 4 & 3 (US/SCEA)

March 25th, 2015 - Xbox One & 360 (Worldwide), PlayStation 4 & 3 (EU/SCEE)

March 26th 2015 - iOS & Android-based devices

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...