The 2014 EWB Fantasy Baseball League

thatshortguy

In regards to the lineups, it's a balance of trying to field a full team versus not just shoving a slumping player in there because he's filling a lineup spot.

To explain: If Zimmerman's the only 3B playing that day, but he's in an 0-for-50 slump, do you really want to field him that day? Sometimes it's better to leave an inactive player in that spot.

Re: Waivers. Every free agent comes off of waivers on Apr. 2nd, which is Wednesday. The post-draft waiver period is five days, normal waiver time is three days.

• Like 1

I don't know if the mobile app is broken or I'm just dumb. I can't see my roster. Guess I'll login on Chrome.

Click over to the Sunday and you'll see it. I had the same problem.

I agreed to be a fill in for a $20 league my friend is in. Managed to get a pretty potent team, Chris Davis, Edwin Encarnacion, Carlos Gomez, Ian Desmond, Mauer, Utley, Gattis Victorino...pitching is going to be a little shakey, but with that set of hitters in a 12 team league, I feel pretty good.

I'd have loved to do a keeper league, but for another season I guess...

I'd really like to do a keeper/dynasty league as well, but for fantasy football. It seems like it'd be a rewarding experience to see your team build over the seasons, and I feel the community is tight enough here that we wouldn't have to change owners much. Maybe if enough of you turds are interested come July/August.

NO ONE CHALLENGES MAXX'S FANTASY FOOTBALL RULE

I still wanna be in your league too. :(

I also think, as NXT-league Champion, I've earned a spot onto the A-team league. <_<

I would also request MtForbes and Berober get in as well, so they can continue being my bitches.

As if PT's luck could get much worse, Ryan Braun has nerve damage in his thumb. The good news is that he's still playing for now. The bad news is that Pepsi drafted a hospital ward.