Euro 2016 qualifiers

Lineker

I think Scotland got a fairly tough group in terms of qualifying, but not impossible by any stretch and Ireland were one of the more favourable teams to get in their pot.

At least England got some different teams. No Poland, Ukraine, Sweden or Montenegro thank the lord. Got San Marino again but that's just six points anyway. Hopefully Welbeck doesn't threaten to get an international hat trick in either of those games again.

Group F is the most wide open one there I think. Great chance for someone like Hungary, Finland or Northern Ireland to get out. In fact, all 5 home nations can feasibly qualify.

Yeah, I was hoping for Ireland out of the second pot. I think now that Strachan has sorted the team out we could turn them over fairly easily.

Poland is alright as well.

What a Krakow shit

• Like 1

I thought they were what Czech Republic was. I can't even be bothered to check to see if the Czech Republic is still even a country.

Just go up this page. Czech Republic are in Group A.

Bosnia used to be part of Yugoslavia. They qualified for the World Cup and came very close to qualifying for the two major tournaments preceding that. Edin Dzeko and Miralem Pjanic play for them.

• Admin

I thought they were what Czech Republic was. I can't even be bothered to check to see if the Czech Republic is still even a country.

Just go up this page. Czech Republic are in Group A.

Bosnia used to be part of Yugoslavia. They qualified for the World Cup and came very close to qualifying for the two major tournaments preceding that. Edin Dzeko and Miralem Pjanic play for them.

Asmir Begovic too.