TEW2013: Real World Update: March 2014

Big thanks to everyone who helped with the updates, normal update/roster/title changes, New Companies added and a couple removed (a couple of the Wrestling Is ones) means there are now 84 in the game

regarding WWE for this month Wrestlemania is Week 3 in March, otherwise the AI makes a random PPV and sometimes even remove Mania from the April spot, i will change it to Week 1 April for the April update!!

Here is the update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m5twoa9a8x6ceeo/TEW2013Match2014.rar

Brand NEW PicPack (missing one logo and thats for Deutsche Wrestling Allianz): http://www.mediafire.com/download/oxub31a92k7xq8k/TEW2013MatchPicPack.rar

and Brand new People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/eepfxs5tmhpbppd/TEW2013MatchPeople.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info/

How to install a mod http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wgeaysD5S0E

Here is the overness guide again for anyone that requests card position changes, use the guide.

A* = Surpasses wrestling/megastar, headliner in any company. You'll be lucky to get more than one of these per generation
A = Huge star, headliner in any company. These are the top guys
B+ = Big name star, headliner in any company
B = Big name star, main eventer at National, headliner in cult level, This is where WWE's second tier of top guys sit for the most part.
C+ = uppercarder in National, main eventer in cult
C = For the WWE this is still the upper end of the midcard, for a cult level company this is still higher than their own actual popularity a lot of the time
C- = Midcard in a National level company for the most part, main event level for cults and strong headliners for smaller indy companies
D+ = Midcarder for the WWE, starting to get down to the level where even they can't push comedy people past for long. Still pretty good level for guys in TNA, along with various other WWE castoffs
D = Getting towards the undercard for the WWE nad hitting the TNA midcard, I doubt there are any indy stars hitting this range just now
D- = National level undercarders, cult level lower midcardersAt the indy level, getting to this means you are pretty much the king of the indy scene
E+/E/E- = Most talented indy guys that have been wrestling for years, various cast offs from the WWE who never made it very far

Feel Free to suggest Stats/Overness changes and sorry if i missed anything out

• Like 1

Thanks for the update.

Based on what seem to be the major NWA promotions (NWA Houston, NWA Southern All Star Wrestling, NWA Smoky Mountain & NWA Florida Underground)
I would put the current NWA roster like this:

Bruce Santee
Buck Quartermain
Byron Wilcott
Chase Stevens
Damien Wayne
Eddie Rios (Marty Con)
Francisco Ciatso
Harry Smith
Hiroyoshi Tenzan (together with Kojima No1 Contender for the Tag Team belts)
Jax Dane (NWA World Tag Team Champion)
Jay Cruz (Ben Dejo)
Jesse Sorenson
John McChesney
Kahagas (NWA North American Champion)
Lance Hoyt
Michael Tarver (Tyrone Evans)
Mike Sullivan
Nitro (NWA National Heavyweight Champion) *needs to be created
Raymond Rowe
Ricky Morton (NWA World Junior Heavyweight Champion)
Rob Conway (NWA World Tag Team Champion)
Satoshi Kojima (NWA World Heavyweight Champion)
Scot Summers
Steve Madison
Tommy Mercer
Wes Brisco
Zac Vincent

Barbi Hayden (NWA Worlds Women Champion)
Jessie Belle Smothers
La Rosa Negra *needs to be created
Mia Yim
Sassy Stephie
Su Yung

Tag Teams
The Irongodz (Rob Conway & Jax Dane)
Killer Elite Squad (Lance Hoyt & Harry Smith)
Los Ben Dejos (Eddie Rios & Jay Cruz)
S-N-S Express (Jeesie Belle Smothers & Sassy Stephie)

EDIT:

Set the Womens Wrestling in NWA to Division.

Change the Location to Mid South (the new NWA is based out of Texas)

Give them a boost in popularity in Texas to about 25.

Edited by No1Thuganomic

thanks for the update again!

CZW

- Remove Drake Younger, AJ Styles, Fire Ant & Green Ant.

EDIT: keep Younger in CZW for next month, he'll have a match at Best of the Best next month

- Add event CZW To Infinity

PPV, 2h 30m, Sat, Week 4, April

- Add event CZW Prelude to Violence

PPV, 2h 30m, Sat, Week 4, May

- Rename Chri$ Ca$h Memorial Show to Down With The Sickness

- Make Cage Of Death a Season Finale

- Rename July event to New Heights

- Rename October event to Cerebral

- Add Drew Cordeiro to CZW, rename to Denver Colorado

- Next Best Of The Best Is 13

- Next Proving Grounds is 2014

- Next Cage Of Death is 16

- Next Night Of Infamy is 13

- Next Down With The Sickness is 2014

- Next Tangled Web is 7

- Next Tournament of Death is 13

- Next New Heights is 2014

- Remove Azrieal and Chrissy Rivera from Murderer's Row, turn face.

- Remove stable The Suicide Kings

- Remove stable Cult Fiction

- Add Nate Stein to CZW

Name: Nate Stein

Born: August 1977

Debut: June 2003

Size: Middleweight

Gimmick: Staff Member

Wrestler: Sometimes

Colour Commentator: Usually

Active Areas: USA, Canada

Charisma: C-

Microphone: C-

Respect: E-

Basics: D+

Psychology: D

Consistency: C-

Selling: D+

Safety: D+

Stamina: D

Sex Appeal: D-

Star Quality: D-

Resilience: A*

Acting: D+

Popularity:

F+ in Tri State

Alter Ego: Phil Stamper

Denver Colorado

Charisma: C-

Microphone: C-

Announcing: C-

Respect: E-

Roles:

Announcer: Usually

Colour Commentator: Usually

Edited by Mr.Perfekt

RWA should have the popularity in Eastern Europe, not in Mediterranean. Damian O'Connor should be on the roster also.

In WWE, Miz starts out as a main eventer lol.

opps sorry about that, and regarding The Miz, its hard to perfect the WWE overness and what autopush will do lol

Toby Keith is set to Active Wrestler/Regular Wrestler. He should be Non-Wrestler/Never Wrestles

EDIT: Peter Avalon (Norv Fernum) is still with TNA http://www.tnainsider.com/view/tna-news/tna-live-event-results-knoxville-tennessee-march-2-2014-r1364#ixzz2uxWuWvQB

Edited by rdylanm01

They finally put up some kind of roster so here is a suggesgion to add Sports Entertainment Wrestling/Wrestling.ie

I'm adding them to my DB so I'll PM you when I've added all the workers so you can import in anyone you are missing ;)

3128f1z.jpg

Name: Sports Entertainment Wrestling

Initials: Wrestling.ie

Profile: Sports Entertainment Wrestling is based out of Buncrana, Ireland.

Homepage: www.wrestling.ie

Open: April 2009

Prestige: 10%

Money: $100,000

Popularity: 15% in Ireland

Product: Entertainment

- Traditional: Key

- Mainstream: Medium

- Comedy: Low

- Modern: medium

- Realism: Medium

Owner/Booker: Stephen Muldoon

Roster

- Alex Breslin

- Aslac the Viking Warrior (apprears to be a second gimmick for Danny Butler)

- Bam Katraz

- Bingo Ballance

- Bonesaw

- Damien Corvin

- Danny Butler

- Dunkan Disorderly

- Jamie Colman (Ring Announcer)

- Jordan Devlin

- Kazza G

- La Mascarita (apprears to be a second gimmick for Bonesaw)

- Niall Fox (Referee)

- Omen

- Paddy Morrow

- Paul Tracey

- Prince Devitt (Champion)

- Shawn Maxer

- Tiny Iron

- Vic Viper

Edited by TheWho87

APW announced that Drake Younger has signed with WWE.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2014/3/4/5468672/report-drake-younger-signed-by-wwe

EDIT: Jax Dane is 32 (April 1981) and should be classified as a Light Heavyweight.

Edited by rdylanm01

WWC seems to be quite outdated so with that said here's my attempt at an update:

Remove Abbad, BJ, Black Pain, El Bronco, Hugo Savinovich, Killer Kat, Ricky Banderas and Steve Corino. They no longer work for the company.

Add the following wrestlers to the roster:

Savio Vega - currently uses the name TNT in WWC, heel, Ninja gimmick

Invader #1 - heel, Old School Heel

Apolo - face, Old School Face

Miguel Perez Jr - face, Old School Face

Afa Anoa'i Jr - uses the name Afa Jr., heel, Samoan Savage

Lloyd Anoa'i - uses the name Alofa, heel, Samoan Savage

Diabolico - heel, Evil

Flash Flanagan - uses the name Slash Venom in WWC, heel, Extremist

El Ilegal - change his name to either Chicano or Carlos Cotto (that is his real name and he uses it in his boxing career), in WWC he's Chicano and is a babyface, Dual-Sports Superstar

Afa and Lloyd should be added as a team called Sons of Samoa (regular, medium experience).

Also, most of the people on the WWC roster have the wrong setting for Spanish. It should be fluent for all of them with the exception of Andy Leavine, the Samoans and Flash Flanagan.

And finally, there's plenty of WWC guys missing from the database - Gilbert, Xix Xavant, Chris Angel, Ash Rubinsky, Mighty Ursus, Syler Andrews, etc. I'm not sure about the rest of the guys but here's some stats for the first two:

Name: Gilbert

Photo: http://i.imgur.com/44HBY1f.jpg

Born: November 1980

Debut: 2009

Race: Hispanic

Nationality: Puerto Rican

Speaks: fluent Spanish, basic English

Performance: heel 70, babyface 55, cocky 65, not sure about the rest

Quick Set Skills: average Rumble, above average Technical, very weak High Flying, above average Performance, average Physical, strong Entertainment, above average Camera

in WWC: heel, Arrogant

Name: Xix Xavant

Photo: http://i.imgur.com/xb4VSLu.jpg

Born: April 1982

Debut: 2004

Race: Hispanic

Nationality: Puerto Rican

Face Gimmick: Power and Paint

Heel Gimmick: Evil

Speaks: fluent Spanish, basic English

Performance: babyface 60, heel 55, legit 55, brute 55, not sure about the rest

Quick Set Skills: average Rumble, above average Technical, very weak High Flying, average Performance, average Physical, below Entertainment, average Camera

in WWC: face

The current WWC Universal champion is Ray Gonzalez

The current WWC Puerto Rico champion is Apolo

The current WWC World Tag Team champions are Chicano and Xix Xavant

The current WWC World Junior Heavyweight champion is Syler Andrews (but he's not in the database)

The WWC Carribean Heavyweight title is in the database but the title hasn't been active in WWC for over an year.

Edited by pgi86

Tomahawk TT and Takuya Tomakomai are the same person - delete one of them

TNA Lockdown spoilers

- turn Abyss heel

- Bobby Lashley is back with TNA as a babyface

- Seiya Sanada is the new X-Division Champion - add him to TNA (under the name "Sanada" - he works exclusively with TNA right now so remove the Wrestle-1 contract)

- Yasufumi Nakanoue is also now with TNA (add him with the name "Yasu" - like Sanada he works exclusively with TNA, remove the Wrestle-1 contract)

- turn Bully Ray face

- looks like Kurt Angle is out with an injury for a few weeks

Tomahawk TT and Takuya Tomakomai are the same person - delete one of them

TNA Lockdown spoilers

- turn Abyss heel

- Bobby Lashley is back with TNA as a babyface

- Seiya Sanada is the new X-Division Champion - add him to TNA (under the name "Sanada" - he works exclusively with TNA right now so remove the Wrestle-1 contract)

- Yasufumi Nakanoue is also now with TNA (add him with the name "Yasu" - like Sanada he works exclusively with TNA, remove the Wrestle-1 contract)

- turn Bully Ray face

- looks like Kurt Angle is out with an injury for a few weeks

A couple of things here...

- Don't think Lashley is back for more than just one night. At least nothing I've head or read convinces me otherwise :)

- Are you sure Sanada and Yasu is exclusively in TNA right now??

- I don't believe that this means that Bully is now face. At least not yet. The way he acted after he did what he did tells me that he probably just didn't want to work under Roode, or something like that :)

- TNA posted a video with Lashley where he said that he is back and wants to win the World Heavyweight Championship
- Sanada and Yasu have the same deal like Okada and Akira a few years ago. I think Rob Terry should have the same deal with Wrestle-1
- Bully turned on Dixie and put Bobby Roode trough a table, Bully posed in the cage at the end of Lockdown - I think that qualifies for a face turn

Edited by No1Thuganomic

- TNA posted a video with Lashley where he said that he is back and wants to win the World Heavyweight Championship

- Sanada and Yasu have the same deal like Okada and Akira a few years ago. I think Rob Terry should have the same deal with Wrestle-1

- Bully turned on Dixie and put Bobby Roode trough a table, Bully posed in the cage at the end of Lockdown - I think that qualifies for a face turn

- Yeah I saw the video right after I posted :)

- I personally still wouldn't categorize him as a face yet, for example because of the way he looked at MVP, Hardy/Willow and The Wolves when he raised their hands. He posed in the cage by raising his hand, but he did the exact same thing 1000 times during his heel run. Until I see him possibly acting face on the next Impact, I would still categorize him as heel. MAYBE a tweener.

In regards to the Japanese talent in TNA I'd still keep them connected with Wrestle-1 since they are probs just touring, same in regards to TNA talent in Wrestle-1.

I agree, but then you can't put Sanada as X Division Champion, right?

:)

In regards to the Japanese talent in TNA I'd still keep them connected with Wrestle-1 since they are probs just touring, same in regards to TNA talent in Wrestle-1.

By saying keeping them connected with Wrestle-1 I meant having a PPA contract for both companies.

Edited by TheWho87

By saying keeping them connected with Wrestle-1 I meant having a PPA contract for both companies.

That would work :) Which gimmicks would you give them??

What gimmick would you guys give Willow??

Lesbian, Demon Hunter, Geek?

Oh you mean Jeff Hardy, I'd go Mysterious or Weird till more is known.

I know you didn't just throw a Buffy-joke out there... Oooooh! :P

Yeah, that sounds good :)