TEW2013: Real World Update: March 2014

Add the Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy as a tournament title held every April.

I wouldn't - we don't know if it's a one-off gimmick for this year or not. It's also not a tournament.

As for the Jushin Liger gimmick, that seems needlessly specific anyway, and I'd remove the gimmick altogether in favour of something more generalised.

Add the Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy as a tournament title held every April.

I wouldn't - we don't know if it's a one-off gimmick for this year or not. It's also not a tournament.

As for the Jushin Liger gimmick, that seems needlessly specific anyway, and I'd remove the gimmick altogether in favour of something more generalised.

Royal Rumble is a tournament title too. I'd like to have it nonetheless. Also, Edge has problems working his own gimmick.

Add Smith James to WWE NXT as Bull Dempsey.

Add Dan Eckos to WWE NXT as Danilo Anfibio

Add Drake Younger to WWE NXT

Add Gerald Brisco to WWE as an NXT Road Agent

Add Ricky Steamboat to WWE as an NXT Road Agent

Set Max Bauer (Axl Keegan) as a retired wrestler and make him an NXT Road Agent under the name Mickey Keegan (give him some respect and psychology stats to be able to pull it off)

Add Ryan Drago to WWE NXT as Simon Gotch

Also I would give Cesaro the following boosts:

-80 Brawling

-90 Basics

-90 Psychology

-90 Consistency

-80 Selling

-95 Safety

-85 Athleticism

-85 Toughness

-90 Stamina

-90 Power

-100 Resilience

-80 Sex Appeal

-75 Menace

-50 Respect

Edited by Fxhd

After last nights Impact it is pretty safe to say that Bully Ray is now a Babyface.

Yeah now I fully agree with you, but what gimmick?? Still Bully? :) And is it safe to say that Angelina Love is back in TNA full time??

Edited by JuulDK

Big Evil would fit Bully Ray perfectly.

"A bad ass worker who is tough as nail brawler who loves to hurt people."

I would say yes to Angelina Love full time in TNA. Not sure about heel or face right now. Personally I see an attack against Velvet in the very near future after Sky refuses to work with Love again.

Can't believe no one has noticed it but CM Punk and AJ Lee (Known in game as Miss April) should have a dating relationship. Also, Mickie James is reportedly pregnant. Not 100% confirmed as far as I know, but I've seen multiple stories about it. She has been telling promoters that she "can not take bumps."

Edited by rdylanm01

wXw 16 Carat Gold spoilers:

Chris Hero is the 16 Carat Gold 2014 winner.

wXw World Tag Team Championship

Matt Striker and Trent? def. Hot & Spicy for the World Tag Team Championships (15.3.2014)

Hot & Spicy def. Matt Striker & Trent? for the World Tag Team Championships (16.3.2014)

Rename Big Van Walter to Big Daddy Walter

- Add Japan as an active area for Lylah Lodge.

- Add a dating relationship between Shelly Martinez and JT Dunn.

- Add Candice LeRae and Barbi Hayden to SHIMMER. They've been added to the lineup for the April tapings.

- Rename Hayley Rodgers to Cat Power (She hasn't used Hayley Rodgers in years) and set her back to active.

- remove Lei'D Tapa from TNA. She confirmed it herself on twitter that she's done with TNA.

- Add Angelina Love to TNA as a heel.

The WWE PPV calender should be updated.

Battleground should be in July and Money in the Bank should be in June (week 4).

Extreme Rules should be week 1 of May and Payback should be week 1 of June.

- Turn Velvet Sky heel and change her gimmick to Beautiful People - Make The Beautiful People a regular team

- Possibly give Eric Young a more serious gimmick?? Any suggestions??

- Perhaps make Abyss manage Magnus??

Edited by JuulDK