Batman: Arkham Knight

The story is my favorite part of the game, and for sure it's something that I can't put forward to someone else without having them actually play it  alongside me the whole time. It isn't meant to be cut up and watched as just cut scenes. That's insane.

Well, yeah, but I don't have time for stuff like that :P The cut scenes itself were 5 1/2 hours long!

Seriously, though, I 100% admit my view is not viable as an opinion of the game. I guess I just expected something that didn't feel the same as Asylum and City, because it kind of did. 

I've been driving around Bleake Island looking for the last land mine to get rid of and can't find it. I think i've actually gotten rid of them all and it's just not counted it, must be glitched or something. It's the only thing I need to do to get rid of the militia presence there.

I've been driving around Bleake Island looking for the last land mine to get rid of and can't find it. I think i've actually gotten rid of them all and it's just not counted it, must be glitched or something. It's the only thing I need to do to get rid of the militia presence there.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

• Like 1

Hidden Content

There's only 4 on the island and I was tired but I'm sure I went to every one and there was a crater with no bomb there.

Hidden Content

There's only 4 on the island and I was tired but I'm sure I went to every one and there was a crater with no bomb there.

Edited by Hellraiser

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

It took me ages to figure out that one as well. Much to my own amazement I managed to hit the last pad on the 1st or 2nd try. But that was dumb luck more than anything. It took me about two hours to get that challange done. The ones were you have to activate a timer and reach some high-up roof top are annoying as well.

Yeah that Riddler mission is a bitch. It took me a long time to even work out how to do it let alone complete it.

I'm about 70% of the way through the Batgirl DLC, it's a bit more developed than the Harley/Red Hood DLC but still a little on the short side.