Batman: Arkham Knight

It's a bit of a joke. I'm one of the first people to say that I'd prefer a short, impactful game than a long one that's padded out with tedious filler material, but this seems like little more than a cynical cash grab. It's not exactly the publicity Warner Bros. needs right now, although perhaps it's the publicity it deserves.

• Like 1

Stuck again. I don't understand this :( I have to blind these tanks. So I do the first one, move forward, do the one hiding around the corner but then the one behind me just comes alive and shoots me. What the hell am I supposed to do here?

:lol: I just drove the Batmobile past where I was supposed to be able to drive it. The guide I read said the barrier stops you but I ran it up the side of the wall and drove it on the ceiling over the barrier :P

I found the Riddler missions way too easy. The non-racing Batmobile ones were the only ones that actually challenging ones. Some of the Riddler trophies were actually trickier.

Also, found an awesome easter egg in Batgirl DLC:

Look around the base of the central building and you'll eventually find a grate. Go inside and you'll find body tubes, one of which has STARRO THE FUCKING STAR CONQUEROR