EWR 2014 Stats Update: March ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Add AJ Styles to NJPW Tour.

Add Colt Cabana and Chris Hero to NOAH tours.

I would wait until guys do continuous tours of these promotions. Like say Dragon Gate, Flamita is back touring for them so I would say to make him under a touring commitment to Toryumon while say Rich Swann hasn't since last summer so he should have it to none.

Edited by mkpunk

I have not played in forever and am interested as playing with NXT. Didn't want to download just yet without knowing. Is that possible? Or is it just development?

It's in the game as developmental for now (unsure how it will be in April.)

Another question I have is in April, the Main Event deal with Ion is done and I have not heard that there is talk of extending it or re-signing (this came from the Bauer & Pollock show on MLW Radio.) it is being shown on the WWE Network on Tuesday so why not move it to Tuesday (when the deal is done with Ion.)

At SmackDown...

BjnsqS2IEAAFlRd.jpg

so yeah, the Shield should be Faces.

First off, fixed your post because it should ave had spoiler tags.

Second off (read if you want to)

There is nothing about that in the smackDown spoilers this week and The Shield didn't save Cena last week so it must be after-show segment which would not count in cannon. Like how at dark matches and house shows in 2011 had Ted DiBiase as a face months before his face turn. So don't turn them.

Plus on Raw

it seemed like The Shield were still kind of sort of working for The Authority so that would make them tweeners rather than full on face.

From a Gail Kim interview (http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Gail_Kim_Talks_About_Lei_D_Tapa_Leaving_TNA_Changes_to_the_Knockouts_Division_More.html):

"Alpha Female was just a temporary thing over in the UK. Who knows for her in the future? She's got a great look and presence, but she's not part of our regular roster right now, just to clear that up."

If she had already been added, remove Alpha Female from TNA.

Edited by Dan B.

I've been gone for a while so I don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but why not make NXT a brand split with WWE? With the game's limitations it really makes more sense I think because:

1) Most of the time WWE automatically fires its developmental talent at the start of a new game.

2) They have their own show on the WWE Network and their own titles. Neither can be reflected in game as a developmental territory.

3) The workers regularly appear on WWE's main shows anyway (Emma is actually making an appearance at Wrestlemania XXX) which isn't possible in game.

Thoughts?

• Like 1

I've been gone for a while so I don't know if this has been brought up before or not, but why not make NXT a brand split with WWE? With the game's limitations it really makes more sense I think because:

1) Most of the time WWE automatically fires its developmental talent at the start of a new game.

2) They have their own show on the WWE Network and their own titles. Neither can be reflected in game as a developmental territory.

3) The workers regularly appear on WWE's main shows anyway (Emma is actually making an appearance at Wrestlemania XXX) which isn't possible in game.

Thoughts?

1) WWE fires talent to get down to the desired promotion size. They fire developmental talent first because most are low overness.

2) I agree with that and would only list the NXT talent on the tv show like Neville, Rose, Paige, Konnor, Viktor, Dallas, ect. compared to Crowe and Kalisto.

3) I think Emma is actually on the main roster in the game already.

NXT's chief function is as a development territory for WWE - the TV show is just a by-product of that. If I had to choose between the two, the former would seem far more important in-game.

• Like 1

NXT's chief function is as a development territory for WWE - the TV show is just a by-product of that. If I had to choose between the two, the former would seem far more important in-game.

For people playing as WWE I can definitely see its usefulness as is. However if you add a promotion, say something like Resistance Pro that doesn't have many workers in the game or a fantasy promotion then you just have to wait a week and stack some great talent as WWE fires them.

It won't let me multiquote on my phone, but Mkpunk pointed out that a lot of NXT people haven't been on TV yet. So what about making it a brand split for the ones that have and leaving a dev territory NXT for the ones that haven't?

For people playing as WWE I can definitely see its usefulness as is. However if you add a promotion, say something like Resistance Pro that doesn't have many workers in the game or a fantasy promotion then you just have to wait a week and stack some great talent as WWE fires them.

It won't let me multiquote on my phone, but Mkpunk pointed out that a lot of NXT people haven't been on TV yet. So what about making it a brand split for the ones that have and leaving a dev territory NXT for the ones that haven't?

I think that is the path we should use with NXT as a tv show.

NXT's roster with WWE.com:

Adam Rose

Adrian Neville

Aiden English

Alex Riley*

Alexa Bliss**

Alexander Rusev***

Angelo Dawkins**

Baron Corbin**

Bayley

Bo Dallas

Byron Saxton*

Charlotte

CJ Parker

Colin Cassady

Corey Graves

Danny Burch**

Devin Taylor

Eden

Emma***

Enzo Amore****

Jason Albert*

Jason Jordan**

Jo Jo**

Kendall Skye**

Konnor

Lana***

Mason Ryan

Mojo Rawley

Paige

Sami Zayn

Sasha Banks,

Sawyer Fulton**

Scott Dawson****

Summer Rae***

Sylvester Lefort***

Travis Tyler***

Troy McLain***

Tyler Breeze

Viktor

William Regal

Xavier Woods***

Notes:

*: also on the main roster as an announcer or on Network panels

**: hasn't appeared on the Network episodes

***: also appears on the main roster

****: injured so he hasn't appeared on the Network episodes

Several others like Tye Dillinger and Cal Bishop have appeared on the Network episodes but as jobbers and are not on the roster.

From a Gail Kim interview (http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/tna/Gail_Kim_Talks_About_Lei_D_Tapa_Leaving_TNA_Changes_to_the_Knockouts_Division_More.html):

"Alpha Female was just a temporary thing over in the UK. Who knows for her in the future? She's got a great look and presence, but she's not part of our regular roster right now, just to clear that up."

Does that apply to Bad Bones as well? I know he did the Maximum Impact tour, but he's not listed on their roster (though Sting and Rampage are so who knows how accurate it is) and wikipedia (not the most reliable either) says Sam Shaw is the only Gut Check winner still employed by TNA.

Does that apply to Bad Bones as well? I know he did the Maximum Impact tour, but he's not listed on their roster (though Sting and Rampage are so who knows how accurate it is) and wikipedia (not the most reliable either) says Sam Shaw is the only Gut Check winner still employed by TNA.

In all fairness Alex Silva, Christian York, Taeler Hendrix, Lady T'pa and Jay Bradley are all gone and they were the Gut Check Winners.

Rename Dean Ambrose's primary finisher name to the Dirty Deeds (impact).

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Video_Hulk_Hogan_Talks_Relationship_with_Vince_McMahon_Reality_TV_More_on_Arsenio_Hall.html

Hogan said he feels like he can wrestle at 60 and if he could wrestle anyone it would be John Cena. He talked about how Cena is a good friend of his and they should team up.

Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Hulk Hogan and John Cena.

Edited by hippie