Brooklyn Nine-Nine

livid

15 hours ago, Azazel said:

I think the fact that we are all arguing over which is the best character by including the entire cast is proof this show is great.

It's one of the reasons I have been able to watch B99 whilst I just can't get through any other sitcom, every character episode never feels like a chore to watch because all the characters are extremely fun and quirky in their own ways, they all complement each other perfectly. Between B99 and IASIP, I don't think there's any comedy show that has such good chemistry and balance in their cast.

That and no laugh track, the only thing I accept laughing over is Monty Python sketches.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Chris2K said:

Meh, Gina is just a walking Karma Houdini to me, and to be honest if one of the cast is in restricted episodes I would choose her.

Yeah, she's good at times but best in small doses. The episodes she wasn't in didn't feel like they missed anything at all. Little of value feels lost to me as far as my viewing pleasure goes, but best of luck to her.

11 minutes ago, livid said:

The show has a really good, really large ensemble but any time a great show loses a main cast member it sucks. 

Agreed. The dynamic inevitably shifts with Gina gone.

She was rarely in the A plot so I don't think her departure will affect the quality of the show necessarily, but I'll still miss her. This ensemble has always been excellent together with each bringing something unique to the table.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...