Brooklyn Nine-Nine

livid

Did not realize that this had more episodes. I thought it was done after the ice cream truck episode.

They took a long break after that. But 19 episodes is a silly number to be done on for the season, Ruki. Come on, son!

Well this is Fox we're talking about some silliness should be expected.

Like the fact that they pulled this with B-99 last year too so I guess just expect it to take a big dumb break in April?

Edited by livid

• 2 weeks later...

So last week's episode was just a stream of golden one liners and a pretty Damn awesome episode to boot.

But come on guys, "You can now refer to me as VELVET THUNDER!"

• Like 1

This week's episode, major spoiler if you haven't watched it:

WHAT THE FUCK. I doubt Andre Braugher is leaving, but he better fucking not be leaving :(

Curious to see who's going to play the new captain, if it's an old face or a new one. Maybe the Vulture? More Dean Winters would be fun, I guess.

How much is Chelsea Perretti on this? I wanted to start watching, but she's a horrible garbage person and I really don't want to have to see her too much.

This week's episode, major spoiler if you haven't watched it:

WHAT THE FUCK. I doubt Andre Braugher is leaving, but he better fucking not be leaving :(

Curious to see who's going to play the new captain, if it's an old face or a new one. Maybe the Vulture? More Dean Winters would be fun, I guess.

He's not leaving, just read an article with the show-runner and he will be in the Season 3 opener and beyond, just won't be in the precinct per se for a little while. They haven't even decided themselves who the new captain will be.

• Like 1

What's so bad about her? I think she's great in this, but I've never seen her anywhere else.

She did a show at Dallas Comedy House and diva doesn't even begin to describe her. She's the only act that has come through with a rider, which included a stupid amount of food for one person, and she ate none of it. She showed up nearly an hour late, then proceeded to spend a good portion of her two shows talking about how shitty the club was. I've never seen the owner roll out the red carpet more for someone, and Peretti couldn't have been less gracious. There isn't a person who interacted with her that night that came away with a positive impression.

Contrast that to someone like Keegan Michael Key, who is possibly the nicest person I've ever met and stuck around for an hour after his show to talk to everyone and take pictures with whoever wanted them. Or Maribeth Monroe (Alice from Workaholics) who came back for a third time last weekend and hung out with everyone till 2am both nights, talking to everyone like they were her old friends.

What's so bad about her? I think she's great in this, but I've never seen her anywhere else.

She did a show at Dallas Comedy House and diva doesn't even begin to describe her. She's the only act that has come through with a rider, which included a stupid amount of food for one person, and she ate none of it. She showed up nearly an hour late, then proceeded to spend a good portion of her two shows talking about how shitty the club was. I've never seen the owner roll out the red carpet more for someone, and Peretti couldn't have been less gracious. There isn't a person who interacted with her that night that came away with a positive impression.

Contrast that to someone like Keegan Michael Key, who is possibly the nicest person I've ever met and stuck around for an hour after his show to talk to everyone and take pictures with whoever wanted them. Or Maribeth Monroe (Alice from Workaholics) who came back for a third time last weekend and hung out with everyone till 2am both nights, talking to everyone like they were her old friends.

This post makes me happy. Key seems awesome so I'm glad he actually is

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Oh, here's the B99 thread! Strong premiere last night. Bill Hader was pretty great as Captain Dozerman, and I kind of love that they're not doing any "will they-won't they" bullshit with Jake and Amy. 

• Like 1

Oh, here's the B99 thread! Strong premiere last night. Bill Hader was pretty great as Captain Dozerman, and I kind of love that they're not doing any "will they-won't they" bullshit with Jake and Amy. 

Yeah, that was refreshing. Also, best line of the night...."The name of OUR sex tape...."

• Like 1