Brooklyn Nine-Nine

livid

Oh, right. Makes sense.

Also, man, did Melissa Fumero look pretty in that dress or what?

"You look like a mermaid."
"What?"

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to watching the final five or so episodes and I am really happy with how everything went - absolutely awesome show with an awesome finale and it deserves all the praise that it's getting.

Binge watchers! You have 22 or so episodes to catch up on, so get moving so there's more of us in here when this all starts up again.

Agreed. It feels like a misguided attempt at doing another Andy/April romance and it's not necessary. There's no real chemistry there, unlike Santiago and Peralta where I buy it.

Also clearly misses dat Boyle/Gina potential WHAT WHAT

• Like 1

Watched the first three and liked them all, it was a fresh new sitcom that has plenty of good actors/characters.... Samberg, Joe Lo Truglio and of course Terry Crews. Gonna make an effort to watch the rest of the first season ASAP.

• 6 months later...

Finally got around to watching the final five or so episodes and I am really happy with how everything went - absolutely awesome show with an awesome finale and it deserves all the praise that it's getting.

Binge watchers! You have 22 or so episodes to catch up on, so get moving so there's more of us in here when this all starts up again.

You rang?

Many thanks to Ace for suggesting this to me, I absolutely love it :D

Peralta, Holt, Terry (loves his yogurt), Santiago and Rosa all being highlights.

Boyle reminds me of Ted from Scrubs, While I just don't get the Gina appeal at all (Maybe I'm missing something)

Just throwing back to the date/sex debate from the first page - The sex thing came up in one of the early episodes when I want to say Gina was explaining the bet "... which Peralta guarantees will end in sex" it stuck me as a throwaway line but may have been ret-conned by the writers later on.

That episode with the "mermaid" was one of my personal favorites though, Along with Pontiac Bandit and Tactical Village.

Edited by Slogger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic episode Sunday night. Whoever thought to put Andre Braugher and Terry Crews together is a fucking genius.

EDIT: Wow the AV Club really didn't like this one as much as I did. I mean, the stuff in the precinct was mostly okay, but Terry and Captain Holt made it great.

I don't always understand Peralta's texts. It says they're still waiting on the lab. And "it's all'z good" - "all'z" with a Zee - then a box with a question mark inside. Another box with a question mark. Another box with a question mark. Another box with a question mark. Another box with a question mark. And. Yet. Another box with a question mark. Then - another box with a question mark.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...