I need art for a board game...can any of you lot actually draw?

Long shot I know but I've been working on a game which is basically "The Quick and The Dead: The game" whereby two players have little cowboy figures and wooden discs. After a stand-off they flick their discs to knock over the other cowboy to win, in a high noon shout-out style.

Anyway, getting the pieces together will be ok and not too expensive. However my artistic skills outside of card layout are utterly horrible and I really need art for some character cards for a handful of stereotypical cowboys (y'know, the grizzled vet, the Eastwood-esque stranger, a grubby Mexican, a woman, the young lad etc).

I know good art deserves being paid. If I can get the game printed up I will be selling it and I will split any profits with the artist if there is anyone who wants to (and can) draw. You won't get as much money as you deserve and I won't get as much money as I deserve for the work I will put into it. Such is the way with self-publishing games.

So, blah blah, anyone interested? Anyone who is artistically able?