NCAA Football 2014 Thread

Butch is landing some top-notch recruits down in Tennessee too. It's not too far off until we hear Rocky Top in primetime again 3-4 times a year.

What I can't wait is for all the bandwagon Alabama fans to suddenly switch to orange in a few years. Seriously, i see way too many people wearing Alabama gear around here. And I bet only a handful of them would be wearing that shit if Tennessee was actually good.

I personally don't know any bandwagon fans like that, but they'd get bitchslapped the day I caught them in Tennessee gear again.

(And I still can't figure out why Alabama decided to name their sports team after women's menstrual issues. Seriously.)

Butch is landing some top-notch recruits down in Tennessee too. It's not too far off until we hear Rocky Top in primetime again 3-4 times a year.

What I can't wait is for all the bandwagon Alabama fans to suddenly switch to orange in a few years. Seriously, i see way too many people wearing Alabama gear around here. And I bet only a handful of them would be wearing that shit if Tennessee was actually good.

I personally don't know any bandwagon fans like that, but they'd get bitchslapped the day I caught them in Tennessee gear again.

(And I still can't figure out why Alabama decided to name their sports team after women's menstrual issues. Seriously.)

Oh I know quite a few that suddenly Alabama became the best team and then they were always Alabama fans

Plus I know a bandwagon at least on my Facebook is whenever I talk about Tennessee they bring up how they Suck and they haven't won 15? National Championship which is something they always bring up

Not sure if anyone saw this but a former OSU LB who is now a strength coach stopped a fan who ran onto the field on Saturday and gave him something that looked like a Rock Bottom. Here's a video of it.

He has become a very popular man on the internet since then, glad the guy didn't get hurt but he had it coming for running onto the field like a moron.

• Like 1

111 to be exact!

But none in football. :({):

On a related note, it's pretty crazy that UCLA. Stanford, and USC are not just the only schools with over 100 team national championships the closest school to any of them is 50 back (Oklahoma State).

Huh ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_schools_with_the_most_NCAA_Division_I_championships

111 to be exact!

But none in football. :({):

On a related note, it's pretty crazy that UCLA. Stanford, and USC are not just the only schools with over 100 team national championships the closest school to any of them is 50 back (Oklahoma State).

Huh ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_schools_with_the_most_NCAA_Division_I_championships

It's Penn State, and they're actually 55 back.

Only team titles count.