NCAA Football 2014 Thread

WOW .... after watching this team up close here in SA when they played UTSA ... I NEVER figured they'd be able to pull this off this season. I'm guessing UTSA is a much higher quality team than even I'm giving them credit for because in all honesty they should have beaten 'Zona.

GINOURMOS GAMES THIS WEEK GUYS !!!!!!

A&M vs MISST

LSU vs AUB

BAMA VS OLEMISS

NEB vs MICHST

ND vs STAN

OU vs TCU

BAY vs TEX (Texas has looked shit but Baylor still doesn't have a defense that makes me ignore the talent at Texas)

Trap alerts:

OHST vs Maryland (Urban's Big10 road ventures haven't been all that impressive despite winning)

WISC vs NW (Someone always bites it on their road trip to NW)

When asked what team was willingly to give the game away, Tennessee Volunteered...

And now a "Fuck you Florida" chant!

For a while in the 1st half it seemed like both Florida and Tennessee both tried to give the game to the other

Also wow Texas A&M was really overrated and Mississippi State is good

A&M just can't play against a team with a shut-down defense, they only encounter a few of those a year. They don't need to have a defense of Miss St's caliber since they're so good on the offensive side of the ball, but they need one that will push back. Next week is Auburn-Miss St and holy shit, what a game it'll be.

Three great games going on right now. What a day.

A&M just can't play against a team with a shut-down defense, they only encounter a few of those a year. They don't need to have a defense of Miss St's caliber since they're so good on the offensive side of the ball, but they need one that will push back. Next week is Auburn-Miss St and holy shit, what a game it'll be.

Three great games going on right now. What a day.

Too bad they left the Big XII for the SEC if they can't play against good defenses.