NCAA Football 2014 Thread

I know they voters are set in their ways until number 1 loses but Mississippi State is clearly the number 1 team in the country to me. 3 straight wins over Top 10 teams. Even though they have road trips to Tuscaloosa and Oxford later in the year they should get their moment in the sun.

• Like 1

And rightfully so, they did.

I'm absolutely loving this season. Not only have there been a whole slew of WTF teams this year, but Baylor and TCU played the first ever NCAA Arena football game this weekend.

Meacon, can you golden domers do one thing right please ? Will you knock Winston the fuck out so we can be done with him. That asshole isn't worth the trouble.

I really wish A&M would make up its mind. Either be really good, or don't. This in-between crap is really annoying.

Oregon are wearing the first good uniforms in well over a decade as they will don 1994 throwbacks.

Winston should be suspended while the investigation is ongoing. Jimbo in press conferences is being overly hostile with reporters about it. I don't know where this leads but FSU should just kick him out the door to avoid him destroying everything before he goes.

Winston is a goof and he's done plenty of things worth being suspended for but I don't think autographs should be the straw that broke the camel's back. It's so dumb these guys can't profit off of their own name. If the NCAA can't prove he did it, then he shouldn't be suspended. It's a stupid role anyway considering how much they profit off of these guys.

The hearing to me is a bigger deal. I agree about the autographs. But what's striking in a lot of this is the lingering feeling the university and/or team is doing a huge coverup to keep Winston on the field.

Exactly. This thing is bigger than "signed autographs for money", like with Gurley at Georgia.

The hearing to me is a bigger deal. I agree about the autographs. But what's striking in a lot of this is the lingering feeling the university and/or team is doing a huge coverup to keep Winston on the field.

Exactly. This thing is bigger than "signed autographs for money", like with Gurley at Georgia.

And Jimbo's reaction to questions screams "holy shit this whole thing is falling apart." He's like "there's no problem, no problem, nothing, nope, nothing, you guys keep asking but still there's nothing, nope, nope, no problems at all."