NCAA Football 2014 Thread

Those uniforms remind me of Akili Smith >_>

Pac-12 has some really awesome uniforms, though. Those, Oregon State's black unis are really nice, UCLA's are classic, as are USC's (I guess, if you like that sort of thing >_>), Stanford's are simple and clean, Cal has some nice ones, even the Arizona schools aren't too bad, State has some nice alternates, I like the black ones, Washington makes purple look decent, Wazzu is nice and simple, and their uniforms are just about all Colorado has going for them.

If Oregon could just stop with all the stupid shit they do, I'd argue Pac-12 for most dashing conference >_>

SEC has gems. Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, LSU (that helmet), and Ole Miss are all lovely. I do love a lot of the uniforms out west, but Oregon desperately needs to stop showing off the latest and greatest ensemble Nike has to offer. When they first changed over to that kind of look in the Joey Harrington era it worked because it felt new and fresh. Now everyone has uniforms like that, and Oregon's are just some of the most painful on the eyes.

Plus that lighter shade of green with gold is beautiful. The Oakland Athletics should go back to it and scrap the darker green like the Packers.

Winston is a goof and he's done plenty of things worth being suspended for but I don't think autographs should be the straw that broke the camel's back. It's so dumb these guys can't profit off of their own name. If the NCAA can't prove he did it, then he shouldn't be suspended. It's a stupid role anyway considering how much they profit off of these guys.

What it is, is irrelevant at this point. It's that the hits keep coming.

I wish Tennessee would get rid of the alternate grey uniforms they introduced last year, and bring back the one shot black jerseys they wore on Halloween under Kiffin, using those as an alternate. There shouldn't be any bad connotations connected to the black jerseys, as they were the players' idea, not Kiffin's. I wish they had made versions for fan to buy back then, and I still want one.

I'M A VERY HAPPY PLUBBY RIGHT NOW!!

That Boise State trick play TD to the QB was so gorgeous.

It's actually one they use fairly often, normally Matt Miller throws it but with him out I wasn't sure if they'd run it. Very glad they did!

• Like 2

Well, at least we proved that we aren't the team that got blown out by Bama in 2012...

First time I've ever had my heart broken was when the flag went down on the picked touchdown...

No need for that block there, Robinson was wide open enough to catch it anyway.

Oh well, cancel your playoff plans Notre Dame.

Bite me. Everyone talks shit, but this team is for real. If you can't see that after this, then I think you're just being bias.

• Like 1

I wouldn't, if you're pressed with it you've got to give that spot to a 1-loss SEC West team. We might be very likely be headed towards that scenario where 2 or 3 are at 1-loss. They won't have a choice but to put 2 in then. FSU gets one and then you've got to wait behind the best of Big 12, Big 10, and Pac-12 champs. Granted if it winds up where Ole Miss runs the table and everyone else winds up with 2 losses it's more likely ND gets in. But if you're picking an "at-large" non-conference champion it has to be 1-loss team from the SEC West. There are just a lot of very good teams this year.