NCAA Football 2014 Thread

It's a trend though. If it was the first time he did something dumb, sure. But he continues to show he's pretty stupid and very immature.

C'mon, the last time anyone mature came out of FSU, it was because Chris Weinke was forty.

HEY HEY HEY

MRolle.jpg

Myron Rolle - Mr Rhodes Scholar

Jameis Winston suspended for the first half this Saturday for "shouting an obscene sexual reference" on campus. Someone needs to beat this turd with a maturity stick.

No worries because Brissett will .... I mean Trickett is pretty .... I mean Coker can .... well fuck.

Duke continues to win and it's making me happy, since I've followed college football they've never been all that good but this past season and so far this season have made me a happy man...

The other team I go for, Cal, blew a huge lead and gave up 36 pts in the 4th today including a Hail Mary on the final play to lose 49-45 to Arizona today :( I was getting excited that both the teams I follow we're going to have good seasons but this loss reminded me how bad Cal sucks these days lol