MyRacingCareer.com thread

JasonM

I'm just staying in my 20-25th range for qualifying and races. Have to say its getting a little frustrating but I guess it's a learning process.

Yeah I know how it feels man, but for the most part it's taking the custom races on the chin and try to work on performing in the Rookies because you actually compete against guys on the same level as you.

I feel wrong for giggling but I had to when I saw JasonMUFC pull up on the last corner of a race stopping a top 10 finish. Helped me get up to 21st mind :shifty:

Yeah... How many Pole Position and top 5 finishes in the rookie series do you got? :pervert:

He didn't learn his lesson either, I was just in a rookie series race with him. He qualified on pole then pitted 27 times in 27 laps and finished 27th.

I qualified 7th, got as high as 5th and my transmission broke. :(

Me and Jason were also racing wheel to wheel in Macau at one point. He passed me then retired.

He didn't learn his lesson either, I was just in a rookie series race with him. He qualified on pole then pitted 27 times in 27 laps and finished 27th.

Me and Jason were also racing wheel to wheel in Macau at one point. He passed me then retired.

It's my way of making people look bad. "Oh look at me, I am better than you... I am just going to go into the pit and leave the race''

Since the second rookie series race uses the finishing places of the first for qualifying, I started 28th.

But, since the first race, the weather had changed, it was wet.

Very wet.

Only I seemed to notice.

1lap.png

30th to 7th in 1 lap. :w00t:

And I won the race!

Our friend Hammed finished 11 laps behind.

Since the second rookie series race uses the finishing places of the first for qualifying, I started 28th.

But, since the first race, the weather had changed, it was wet.

Very wet.

Only I seemed to notice.

1lap.png

30th to 7th in 1 lap. :w00t:

And I won the race!

Our friend Hammed finished 11 laps behind.

Nice!

Wasn't going to post on here until I knew if I was going to stick with this or not, After nabbing my first Pole in a Rookie Series race I think my minds been made up for me :)

http://www.myracingcareer.com/en/user/31382/

atmzk6.jpg

Welcome to the club Slogs.

My own results have been dissapointing since my pole position on the 29th. Finished 4th in that race.

Then I had a 6 Q 6/5 Race in Most and now qualified 7th in Djursland.

Downward trend, and I don't like it.

Edited by Jasonmufc