MyRacingCareer.com thread

JasonM

Things are just getting worse, didn't even complete a quali lap :(

gotta blitz it from the back.

I would just ramp up the aggro to max and hope you get the fastest lap of the race.

Not worth getting 1 pont for fasted lap and finish near the back. just gonna hope my high overtake stat will get me near the top 10.

Congrats to Dewing on finally grabbing a podium spot, in Imola too :o

Those last few laps I was more focused on his climb into 2nd than I was about my own 6th place finish (Considering I got sent to the back on the first lap of the Sprint Race and had to rise up from dead last in the feature) hell of a drive CD :(Y):

I really don't know what it is I've done to become better, I've altered my driving stats a little I suppose, but I'm happy to see how well I'm doing :P.

I've just invested some more money to get me a motorbike allowing me to compete in some more races. Bikes seem cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone still playing? My consistency is becoming frighteningly strong, usually finishing top 10 in Single races as well now.

I've just noticed my car keeps changing above as it takes it from the site., it's now on Lola 1993 and Michele Alboreto for the helmet.

Is anyone still playing? My consistency is becoming frighteningly strong, usually finishing top 10 in Single races as well now.

I've just noticed my car keeps changing above as it takes it from the site., it's now on Lola 1993 and Michele Alboreto for the helmet.

Yeah I'm still playing, but there hasn't been much to report about haha.

But yeah, Dewing is impressive now and he has leapfrogged me, I on the other hand can't buy a top 10 finish to save my life.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the club.

I haven't been exactly succesfull, I have had a few top 10 spots in the championship, but it hasn't been impressive.

Hopefully next season I'll be able to start competing more as my project driver becomes more apt at... well, driving.

Qualied in 5th for the Varano race, Hoping I can stay at the pointy end and infront of Dewing and Thompson.

I think you won't have an issue with that mate. I've had atrocious luck in getting anywhere near decent pointage recently. If I was getting them, it was the low end of the scale.

I can easily see you leapfrog me for the prestigious 14th spot.

And speaking of it all. Season is 17 days from ending. Anyone got any series planned on joining? We could be silly once more and join the same series like this season. It's more fun to measure yourself with people you know.

Edited by Jasonmufc
  • Like 1