MyRacingCareer.com thread

JasonM

So I've been checking around the regional series, the sign ups for next season.

These series currently have no +1M rated driver signed up for next season.

American Series

Brazil Series

Croat Series

Estonia Series

Finnish Series

Portugal Series

Romanian Series

Slovak Series (Lowest top-guy)

Spain Series

Personally I'm most interested in the American, Brazilian, and Spanish national series. They have the most tracks in general so we're not repeating the same race every 2-3 races. And of course, the nations are much more prestigious than Croatia which we are in now.

In terms of driver ratings, Spain is the heaviest populated on the top with a lot of Spaniards with high ratings filling the ranks. Shockingly enough Brazil is the least top-heavy of the three.

But yeah, if you guys got suggestions throw em in here.

Hugo can join in if he feels like it, but I'm not sure if it's prudent to jump into a national series with only a few races under his belt. You'll be at a big disadvantage.

I'd be up for going in the same series. Looking for a different series as the top 2 are miles ahead of everyone else and have shared all but 1 of the wins

More importantly i got my first ever podium in ukraine series :D

Edited by Fry_4000

7th in the final race and 12th in the standings, I will freaking take that. Seeing with driving skills I'm behind the curve, I am very happy with that finish.

The top of the table was unobtainable, and they are just on a whole different level, but I am just glad that none of us have become a backmarker.

And more money, so next year I can invest in a better trainer :D

Good luck in Spain lads, lets make it another good one!