Global Force Wrestling logo redesign Challenge

=BK=

In The Ring there have been some people reacting negatively to the logo for Jeff Jarrett's new promotion. The most frequent complaint is that it looks out of date.
IEhOIDa.png

Tonight for fun I started screwing around on a redesign and that got me wondering what other people could come up with so I decided to open up this thread.

The only rule I think needs to be put in place is that you have to stick with the name. Here is the link to their website so you can see the kinds of colors they're using if that matters to you.

Here is what I came up with. I tried to stick with their color choices. Think it would have come out better if I didn't.

QVoGFgF.png

I think your choice of text was wrong. Other than that, I like the attempt.

Honestly, I'm not sure how you could come up with a better logo. I think the promotion name and initials don't lead to an easy on the eyes logo. I am interested in seeing others, though.

• Like 1