Oasis threatening a reunion?

Chael P. Sonnen

I Should Coco but they are probably just In It for the Money

101.gif

Alright I got Caught by the Fuzz I've Never Done Nothing Like That Before and have Seen the Light.
GA suspects that these jokes are leading you down the Road to Rouen.

Road to Rouen made it to the States? I thought I was the only person in the world who had a copy!

Sadly there are people interested in this, there's a market for the umpteenth Libertines reunion so this will make money. Pity really as I was looking forward to this all but confirmed Noel/Damon Albarn collaboration which actually sounded interesting.

The most frightening aspect of Oasis is that The Beatles were a major influence on them.

Obviously with one being John Lennon and the other either Paul McCartney or a really godawful Ringo Starr, little by little.

The Gallagher brothers, I mean.

The most frightening aspect of Oasis is that The Beatles were a major influence on them.

Obviously with one being John Lennon and the other either Paul McCartney or a really godawful Ringo Starr, little by little.

That's not a pun, that's just putting an Oasis song at the end of a sentence, Columbia.

• Like 2

That's not a pun, that's just putting an Oasis song at the end of a sentence, Columbia.

I put my hands up for that, guess I'll just have to Fade Away. :P

In fairness if you haven't seen them live they're pretty decent, but if you have you'll notice it's a cynical cash in. I saw the Libs at Leeds a few years back having seen them 4 times in 2002, and it was just awful by comparison. Never mind the prospect of new music. Urgh.