Madden 15 is out August 26th!

Your Mom

I might be wrong but it seems as though they fixed stat simming so that the rest of the league plays on the same quarter length that you do (I have 8 minutes). I feel like this was meant to be in last year's Madden but I'd never be able to get near the top 10 in the league for any stats. Probably means there won't be too many all-time great years, but so be it.

Peyton had a really weird year 1. Threw for a league-leading 4,095 yards but only 24 TDs, and 5 of those TDs came week 1.

Ugh, I've just seen that the options for relocation are still as hideous as ever. Would it have been so hard to come up with better team names and uniforms in the last year? I want to move the Jags to LA but the choices of Crusaders (too delicate in religion), Aftershocks (too insensitive when there's an earthquake) or Red Dragons (the initials would be LARD) are the same as last year and all awful.

The fact that they touted the Pro Bowl selections as an improvement this year is quite hilarious. The Pro Bowl screen is completely locked out until the week of the game, then you can finally see who made it. There's no way to play the game, and then when you sim to the next week the screen is locked again. If you view a player card it doesn't even list whether or not they made the Pro Bowl. As best I can tell it only effects the legacy leaderboard, where the Pro Bowl appearance apparently counts as an award and gives the player a slight boost. Oh and nobody from my amazing defense made it in, yet they saw fit to put in my entire offensive line including a guy who I don't recall playing a single snap during the season. Just pointless.