Madden 15 is out August 26th!

Your Mom

Sounds amazing. Thrilled at being able to boost players during game prep as well, will certainly need to do that for my offline game as they made the Giants horrendous.

Love love LOVE the draft classes being random. Now I'll feel a real motivation to actually do proper scouting rather than getting to the draft, realize I ignored scouting altogether, and then have to use a draft guide from online. -_-

Glad free agents consider scheme fit as well. Only potential concern I have is that sometimes the schemes seemed a bit wonky last year. I'd have offseasons where nearly every free agent was a bad scheme fit for me even though I was running a Balanced offense that theoretically should have fit most players. Hopefully they've fine-tuned things a bit on that end.

• Like 1

Replacing coaches mid-season, taking a player off IR, and the free agency changes are a breath of fresh air. I've always hated FAs just taking the cash, no matter how realistic it is in some cases. <_<

Sim 10 years is awesome :w00t:

Spoiler alert:

Jags will still suck.

Imagine how big their jumbotron and stadium pools will be in 10 years time though! :w00t:

Imagine how big Mrs. Bortles tits will be you mean?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to head all digital. They're increasing my internet speed 13x in a few weeks so I'll able to get digital games much faster. Currently 22% of Madden 15 done. Hopefully it'll let me play something around 50%.

Having kids and discs is horrible.

• Like 1

Went and pre-ordered an XBox One bundle that includes the Madden 15 game for $400. I've been wanting to get one for a while so why not get a new game with it? Back in the day I was a fiend for Madden and would get it every year, but then after I think Madden 08 (with Vince Young on the cover) for the 360, I was pretty disappointed and stopped buying them.

This year I'm really excited. The game looks really well and the emphasis on defense get's me giddy. Even gauntlet mode looks pretty sick. Can't wait to start some online leagues - just as fun as fantasy football if I do say so myself.

I've had about 4 hours messing around on CFM and MUT, enjoying it a lot. Defense is so much more fun this year, switching to the D camera and chasing down the QB with a DE is awesome, the new button prompts and tackling cone are really well done.