Sign in to follow this  
The Chiksrara Special

Madden 15 is out August 26th!

DYSI    650

Eli Manning drops off like a stone after one season. He's now 66 overall and Ryan Nassib is starting. Lolz

I'm 0-4 and Eli has 12 INTs in my Giants franchise. :(

I still love the feel of this years game, it just seems a lot smoother with all the animations being pretty realistic and not glitchy.

Anyone try online play yet? I've been meaning to try it but haven't gotten out of my franchise yet.

• Like 1

Bear    2,918

Eli throwing lots of picks? Sounds realistic to me :w00t:

... I dread what playing with Romo will be like :(

Romo will be fine unless you're doing a Franchise game and get to Week 17 when the division is on the line.....

...and I'm out.

Maxx    17,023

I simmed a season and he won MVP.

On a team that went 7-9 and missed the playoffs.

Busch Luck Fale    8,020

I'm actually doing really well as Eli now that I've abandoned deep passes and adjusted to the playbook. I'm relying on my receivers to rack up big yards after the catch, OBJ in particular is great for that coming out of the slot. Jennings is solid and I've been manually inserting Andre Williams into the game at random points to give reps. The defense has been great. Locked up JPP, Prince, and Jacquian Williams - the latter of whom I've been pumping a ton of game prep points into each week along with Andre Williams, Cooper Taylor, and Weston Richburg.

I've been zipping through this season incredibly fast, already clinched the East as the rest of the division have been absolutely horrible. Dallas is looking to get a Top 5 pick next year though, with Washington and Philadelphia probably picking somewhere in the Top 12. Here's hoping their scouts are idiots.

Jags finally won a game to move them to 1-13, one loss away from clinching the top pick. Bortles looked lost when I played them.

Meacxico    21,599

I think I may do a fantasy draft tonight. It's usually one of the first things I do with new games, but I feel like fantasy drafting football teams is so much more of a daunting task than baseball.

Meacxico    21,599

Oh man, you can be legendary coaches in Connected Career? I'm so being Mike Ditka. The 'stache is back, folks!

• Like 2

Krone    2

What does everyone play on? I'm on the X1. If anyone wants to play sometime, hit me up. Google Krone

King of Pain Ellis    12,869

It's spelt Google Chrome.

• Like 10

Busch Luck Fale    8,020

I might be wrong but it seems as though they fixed stat simming so that the rest of the league plays on the same quarter length that you do (I have 8 minutes). I feel like this was meant to be in last year's Madden but I'd never be able to get near the top 10 in the league for any stats. Probably means there won't be too many all-time great years, but so be it.

Peyton had a really weird year 1. Threw for a league-leading 4,095 yards but only 24 TDs, and 5 of those TDs came week 1.

BuddyAwesome    839

I'm struggling on defense now. Usually the opposing QB gets 80% or higher completion. I'm getting very good percentages too. It's just crazy.

buck...    32

I've been struggling on offense as well. I'm decent and getting better on D.

Meacxico    21,599

The opposing quarterback completes 70-90% of his passes against me but I run a very bend-but-don't-break defense, so they usually max out around 150 yards.

And that's with 10 minute quarters.

Chris2K    4,453

I was playing as the Rams and Sam Bradford went out with an injury on the first drive. I LOL'd.

• Like 3

Cole    142

Anyone been playing Ultimate Team yet?

Also add me on PS4, bluntsnpurp. Down to play online against anyone, even just head-to-head non MUT

Chris2K    4,453

Ugh, I've just seen that the options for relocation are still as hideous as ever. Would it have been so hard to come up with better team names and uniforms in the last year? I want to move the Jags to LA but the choices of Crusaders (too delicate in religion), Aftershocks (too insensitive when there's an earthquake) or Red Dragons (the initials would be LARD) are the same as last year and all awful.

Busch Luck Fale    8,020

The fact that they touted the Pro Bowl selections as an improvement this year is quite hilarious. The Pro Bowl screen is completely locked out until the week of the game, then you can finally see who made it. There's no way to play the game, and then when you sim to the next week the screen is locked again. If you view a player card it doesn't even list whether or not they made the Pro Bowl. As best I can tell it only effects the legacy leaderboard, where the Pro Bowl appearance apparently counts as an award and gives the player a slight boost. Oh and nobody from my amazing defense made it in, yet they saw fit to put in my entire offensive line including a guy who I don't recall playing a single snap during the season. Just pointless.

Maxx    17,023

So, coaches who change teams don't change their shirts. Rex Ryan is coaching the Raiders in a Jets polo, logo and all.

• Like 4

DYSI    650

So, coaches who change teams don't change their shirts. Rex Ryan is coaching the Raiders in a Jets polo, logo and all.

The man looks good in green.

• Like 3

Toe    837

I started a franchise with the Browns. Scored a running TD with Manziel and he didn't even do that money celebration! :(

Meacxico    21,599

My friend was telling me about that last night and I thought he was drunk. :lol:

• Like 2