TEW2013: Real World Update: May 2014

Big thanks to everyone who helped with the updates, normal update/roster/title changes,i didnt add GWF and ICW was posted too late for me to add too

hope you enjoy

This is the May Update: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ic2lvp9zdm0f6gi/TEW2013May2014.rar

Brand NEW PicPack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/1lmck9wach360e7/TEW2013MayPicPack.rar

Brand NEW People Pack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ju3i9zr26bio5x9/TEW2013MayPeople.rar

Also there are many more TEW stuff here http://www.ewwarehouse.info//

How to install a mod

Here is the overness guide again for anyone that requests card position changes, use the guide.

A* = Surpasses wrestling/megastar, headliner in any company. You'll be lucky to get more than one of these per generation
A = Huge star, headliner in any company. These are the top guys
B+ = Big name star, headliner in any company
B = Big name star, main eventer at National, headliner in cult level, This is where WWE's second tier of top guys sit for the most part.
C+ = uppercarder in National, main eventer in cult
C = For the WWE this is still the upper end of the midcard, for a cult level company this is still higher than their own actual popularity a lot of the time
C- = Midcard in a National level company for the most part, main event level for cults and strong headliners for smaller indy companies
D+ = Midcarder for the WWE, starting to get down to the level where even they can't push comedy people past for long. Still pretty good level for guys in TNA, along with various other WWE castoffs
D = Getting towards the undercard for the WWE nad hitting the TNA midcard, I doubt there are any indy stars hitting this range just now
D- = National level undercarders, cult level lower midcardersAt the indy level, getting to this means you are pretty much the king of the indy scene
E+/E/E- = Most talented indy guys that have been wrestling for years, various cast offs from the WWE who never made it very far

Feel Free to suggest Stats/Overness changes and sorry if i missed anything out

Pretty good for the most part. I'd raise 3MB's pop to 40-45 since they have been used on RAW and SmackDown recently and got a few wins.

Btw, did you just raise Roman Reigns' brawling? Lol, that guy has no idea what he is doing. I'd give him 65 brawling, 55 psychology and 60 stamina and again, 85 sex appeal.

78 Ambrose sex appeal still standing.

/Where's Tyson Kidd?

Edited by Fxhd

Pretty good for the most part. I'd raise 3MB's pop to 40-45 since they have been used on RAW and SmackDown recently and got a few wins.

Btw, did you just raise Roman Reigns' brawling? Lol, that guy has no idea what he is doing. I'd give him 65 brawling, 55 psychology and 60 stamina and again, 85 sex appeal.

/Where's Tyson Kidd?

ok ill tidy that up, Tyson Kidd should be in NXT as he appears there regularly

Some Italian Championship Wrestling suggestion

Remove:

Blue Nikita
Emil Sitoci
Eric Schwartz
Heimo Ukonselka
Jhonny Storm
Marc Roudin
Michael Kovac
Murat Bosporus
Saraya Knight
Sha Samuels

since they are only occasional

Emilio Bernoicchi and Mr. Excellent are the same person

ICW Booker is Manuel Orlandi (also sometime manager, authority and announcer)

Then I'll go trough the other wrestlers to suggest you some changes (gimmicks, stats....) if you want.

• Like 2

/Where's Tyson Kidd?

You put him under a written NXT contract instead of a developmental one.

If you do that you won't be able to "bring him back" to WWE if you wish he would be permantly signed to NXT.

If you do that you won't be able to "bring him back" to WWE if you wish he would be permantly signed to NXT.

That's the thing, he did that.

That's the thing, he did that.

easy fix is to find TJ Wilson in the editor and just either edit him back to wwe or just edit contract type to development

TNA TV & PPV update

TV-Shows

Impact Wrestling - Spike

Impact Wrestling - MTV TR3s (Sunday 9pm)

Impact Wrestling - Challenge TV (Sunday 9pm)

Xplosion - Challenge TV (Wednesday 11pm)

Impact Wrestling - Sport TV (Tuesday 10:30pm)

Impact Wrestling - Nuvolari (Friday 8:30pm) (TV Network in Italy - needs to be created)

Impact Wrestling - MCS Sports (Friday 7pm) (TV Network in France - needs to be created)

Impact Wrestling - Fuel TV (Saturday 8:30pm)

Xplosion - Fuel TV (Monday 4:30pm)

Impact Wrestling - G+ (Saturday 7:30pm)

Pay Per Views

InDemand

Dish Network

DirecTV

Challenge TV

Sport TV

Nuvolari (PPV Provider in Italy - needs to be created)

MCS Sports (PPV Provider in France - needs to be created)

Shaw

Bell Express View

Viewer's Choice

Sasktel

Main Event

Extreme Sports Channel

Nippon Television

Is there a reason why there are a few PPV Providers with the same name in the data?

Blue Ridge

Blue Ridge Communications

Charter

Charter Communications

Cox

Cox Communications

Extreme Sports

Extreme Sports Channel

Fuji Television

Fuji TV

Megacable

Megacable Communicaciones

Nippon Television

Nippon TV

Quick note about the Sinclair TV-Networks:

I think that there should only be one SBG TV-Network and ROH should be the property of that Network because they are owned by SBG.

Edited by No1Thuganomic

That might be down to importing from another database.

I'd also change the TNA on Challenge PPV connection to TNA on Sky and remove Challenge as a PPV provider because Sky owns the Challenge channel.

Also I'd reduce the PPV providers by taking out ones that are channels that are not independently run so for example if a channel is owned by a parent it should be the parent that they have the PPV deal with not the individual channel.

Ignore any reports of Daniel Benoit being a wrestler, he was booked for a Hart Legacy show even though he has never trained.

http://www.gerweck.net/2014/05/08/why-david-benoit-wont-be-making-his-in-ring-debut-now-how-chris-jericho-got-involved-more/

I think his name is David and not Daniel. Can understand the confusion though, because Daniel was Chris' other son.

>Insane Championship Wrestling Logos are in the game

>None of the wrestlers are

I mean come on, at least someone figure out stats for Grado or something...

I really want to play ICW in this game

Convert my TEW10database and feel free to copy over, either that or just play mine as I have ICW set up

EDIT

Chris Sabin is now a free agent and Fergal Devitt has officially left New Japan.

http://www.gerweck.net/2014/05/09/chris-sabin-confirms-his-status/

http://www.gerweck.net/2014/05/09/prince-devitt-confirms-his-departure-from-new-japan/

Edited by TheWho87
  • Like 1