TEW2013: Real World Update: May 2014

Doblone is the current ICW Lightweight Champion (Week 3 April 2014)

ICW interregiona title should be InterregionaL

The firts four suggests for ICW wrestlers:

Alessandro Corleone

Born: October 1985

Face Gimmick: Bodyguard / Heel Gimmick: Mafia Godfather

Set active also in the British Isles

Performance: Babyface 15%, Heel 60% - Brute 60%

Contract with ICW: Alignement: Heel / Gimmick: Mafia Godfather

Alex Flash

Debut: October 2006

Face Gimmick: Comic Book Superhero / Heel Gimmick: None

Increase Aerial to52% and Flashiness to 36%

Performance: Babyface:75% Heel 5% - Comedy: 45%

Contract with ICW: Alignement: Face / Gimmick: Comic Book Superhero

Andy Manero

Style: Entertainer

Face Gimmick: Fan Favourite / Heel Gimmick: That 70’ Guy

Performance: Both 60% - Cool and Cocky: 55%; Comedy: 45%

Increase aerial to 22%; Flashness to 25%; Charisma and Microphone to 61%

Lower Mediterranean popularity to 5%

Contract with ICW: Alignement: Heel / Gimmick: That 70’ Guy

ICW Booker -> Manuel Orlandi

Description: manuel ORlandi was born in Milan, Italy

Born in 1983 / Debut: 2005

Regenerate: No

Size: Small Min: Very Small Max: Lightweight

Loyalty: ICW

Face Gimmick: People’s Commissionare / Heel Gimmcik: Rich Snob

Hair: No

Manager: Sometimes / Announcer: Usual / Personality: Sometime

Language: English Passable, Mediterranean Fluent, all the others None

Popularity: in Europe 5%

Contract with ICW: Type: PPA Alignement: Face / Gimmick: Announcer

• Like 1

Thanks for the feedback so far, i added ICW (the scottish one) and important the missing roster from TheWhos TEW 2010 mod

im currenly fixing the match types, just a general tidy up really, will add extra matches in there too

also i'm testing an alliance between WWE and NXT where it is set to trading only, as WWE people do appear on NXT and i dont wanna change peoples contract to ppa deals, wanna know if u think this is a good idea or not?

also does anyone have a pic for TNA Rebel and El Local (NXT)

Add Jody Kristofferson to NXT. He was recently rehired.

Anyway to set Fergal Devitt to join NXT on August? There surely has to be a way.
Kurt Angle had a Torn ACL, and went through surgery. He said he will be back in mid october. So set length to 18 weeks. Lower resilience and legs condition to 70.
His contract also expires on September, so maybe set contract to expire in 3 months, or even remove him from TNA altogether as he said he's not re-signing.
Add Mickie James time off (she's pregnant) She's expecting to give birth on September.
Remove Taryn Terrell's injury. She came on one of those TNA one night only shows.
- lower Rey Misterio, Jr. and Christian Cage Resilience to 30.
- lower Mark Henry's Resilience to 45.
Change Miss April/CM Punk Relation to Engaged.

Also, can anyone explain to me the difference between ''Aerial'' and ''Flashiness''?

Edited by Doc Devine

Add Jody Kristofferson to NXT. He was recently rehired.

Anyway to set Fergal Devitt to join NXT on August? There surely has to be a way.

Kurt Angle had a Torn ACL, and went through surgery. He said he will be back in mid october. So set length to 18 weeks. Lower resilience and legs condition to 70.

His contract also expires on September, so maybe set contract to expire in 3 months, or even remove him from TNA altogether as he said he's not re-signing (If you do that, then set injury length to 24 weeks, as he has a 90-day no compete)

Add Mickie James time off (she's pregnant) She's expecting to give birth on September.

Remove Taryn Terrell's injury. She came on one of those TNA one night only shows.

- lower Rey Misterio, Jr. and Christian Cage Resilience to 30.

- lower Mark Henry's Resilience to 45.

Change Miss April/CM Punk Relation to Engaged.

Also, can anyone explain to me the difference between ''Aerial'' and ''Flashiness''?

If Angle's contract is expired, surely there's no 90 day no compete clause?

Taken from Derek-B's modmaking guide from GDS:

Aerial

This is all about high flying abilities… not just all the moves you can do (which could be covered by athleticism) but how much the crowd can enjoy your matches as a result of what you can do. Whether you are springboarding all over the place, diving to the floor, running the rails, or using your body as something of a weapon, this encapsulates a style that is generally quite exciting but not very realistic. How foten do you see a moonsault in a real fight? tongue.gif But it’s not just about you… it’s also about how good you are at working with other people who do these things. From making sure you plant your feet properly to launch a move or to catch someone, knowing how best to deal with an aerial artist and generally to work with the offense of others, this makes it very hard to reach the upper limits of this style. Every indy spot monkey can break out twenty variations of a moonsault and get a quick pop, but when everyone is doing that and no-one is standing out, that means they are all average high flyers (50ish), with the better ones moving up towards 60. In the big leagues the best high flyers are the likes of AJ Styles (high 80s), Rey Mysterio Jr (high 80s, though injury forces him to perform less well) and probably Sin Cara (low/mid 80s, with consistency seemingly plague him). One of the best guys in Aerial that I can think of was Eddy Guerrero… he could fly if he wanted to but he was also amazing at working with high flyers, being able to adapt to everything they could do better than anyone I can think of. With that in mind I’d rate him at about a 90 when he was alive, but with lower flashiness than some of his peers.

Flashiness

This is about adding flashy, sensational elements to your matches and unlike most of the rest of the top row, this stat is almost entirely about what you do yourself and very limited in terms of dealing with your opponent. In the Eddy Guererro example, he was an amazing flyer as he could both give and receive everything… but he didn’t add lots of twists and flips to his matches just for the sake of it. He was still flashy though, so he’d be something like a 70 in here which makes him very similar to the Duane Stone of old in the Cornellverse, before his knees changed him to a Middleweight technician. Rey Mysterio’s flashiness would likely be pretty high (mid 80s, held back by injuries), while many indy workers would likely have more flash than aerial, indicating that they are more style than substance when it comes to wrestling. AJ Styles is an awesome example of being flashy with his offense, having a huge range of cool and exciting moves to draw from across various styles and he would be a 90something star in this regard. Jeff Hardy is another very flashy guy, someone I’d give a high 70s score to along with a low 70s aerial skill as he’s very good but not exceptional in that area. But it’s not just high flyers that have flash… everyone can do things to show off their style, but most styles don’t have the ability to add flips or twists and stuff like that. The Rock is a fairly flashy brawler when he wrestlers, so throwing a 40 into his Flashiness is perfectly reasonable, while someone like Batista would have very limited Flashiness as he has a fairly simple style. Most of the great showmen of professional wrestling know how to add flashiness to their style to help win the fans over, but unless you have some true high flying moves or super-impressive things in your arsenal that no-one else can do, this should rarely pass 40.

http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=524746

im yet to add Chikara back yet, considering alot of you are suggesting the roster, can someone suggest the company details, e.g.product, money, owner and booker, for the roster i was gonna add the people that appear on the ppv and then keep an eye on the next few shows to see who appears

This is my first time playing TEW and it is fantastic! You've done an amazing job with the data! :)

Remove Masato Tanaka's contract with NJPW, give him a contract with NOAH

Give Yuji Nagata a contract with NJPW

Rename Tomahawk TT to T-Hawk

Rename Eita Kobayashi to Eita

Rename Yuta Tanaka to U-T

Add Dragon Gate Stable Millennials with T-Hawk, Eita and U-T

Add Rich Swann to AAW, babyface (Highlight Reel). Change to a babyface in DGUSA/Evolve change gimmick to Highlight Reel. Remove contract with Dragon Gate

Add Lince Dorado to AAW as a babyface (Luchadore)

Add Eddie Kingston to AAW as a heel (Bad Ass)

Add Cedric Alexander to PWG as a babyface (Highlight Reel)

Add Andrew Everett to PWG as a babyface (Old School Face)

Add Mascara Dorada to NJPW and CMLL.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Out of curiosity, why do so many people have 'is considered to be extremely flaky' among their personalities when it doesn't seem fitting. One that pops to the top of my head is Daniel Bryan. I see no way that dude is considered 'extremely flaky', but there it is.

I'd asume its due to the fact that the database got converted from TEW05, the personalities section was added in the inbetween and I believe it sort of randomised the settings.

Not sure if the templates are still in TEW13 but I'd set him to the template of Company Man.

WWE has signed Willie Mack to a developmental deal as reported by PWInsider.

He will probably finish his bookings first, so I wouldn't add him into NXT just yet.

edit:

WILLIE MACK UPDATE
By Mike Johnson on 2014-05-19 11:09:30
Although we have heard from sources inside and outside of WWE that Willie Mack was signed to a developmental deal, in the last few minutes, I've heard that my earlier report may be premature.

Mack has been on WWE's radar since going through a tryout camp, so it may that some believed he has been signed. I was told just now he hasn't undergone any of the WWE medical testing, which means that he can't be "officially" signed yet.

Once we get through coverage of the WWE conference call, I'll be looking more into this, but want to err on the side of caution, so I have pulled my earlier post and apologize for any error.

Edited by Mr.Perfekt
  • Like 1

Remove Trent?'s contract with NJPW

Remove Brian Kendrick's contract with NJPW

Remove La Sombra's contract with NJPW

Remove Jushin Liger's contract with NOAH

Change Rocky Romero's NJPW gimmick to Cocky

Change Trent? to a heel in DGUSA and FIP

Add Su Yung to DGUSA/Evolve, as a heel with the Seductress gimmick. Set her as Tony Nese, Trent? and Caleb Konley's manager

Add DGUSA/Evolve Stable Premier Athlete Brand with Su Yung, Tony Nese, Trent? and Caleb Konley

Add Scarlett Bordeaux to AAW, set her as Shane Hollister's manager. Change to a face in ROH with the Staff Mamber gimmick

Change Truth Martini's ROH and AAW gimmick to Arrogant. Change to a heel in AAW

Add Roderick Strong to FIP

Add Rich Swann to FIP

Change Chuck Taylor to a babyface in DGUSA/Evolve

Remove Colt Cabana's contract with DGUSA/Evolve

Change Tim Donst's AIW gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Add Tim Donst to FIP (Heel) No Gimmick Needed

Change Kyle O'Reilly to a face in PWG, change gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Joey Ryan to a babyface in PWG

Change Michael Elgin's AAW gimmick to No Gimmick Needed. Change PWG gimmick to Machine

Add Yujiro Takahashi to Bullet Club

Change TaDarius Thomas born to February 1981

Change Veda Scott born to 1984

Change Tama Tonga born to October 1982 and debut to 2008

Change Andrew Everett born to 1992

Add Luis Urive to AAA (Face)

Remove Averno from CMLL, add to AAA (Heel)

Change Bo Dallas' gimmick to Obnoxious

Add JT Dunn and David Starr to FIP as heels (Cocky) Set Trina Michaels as their manager.

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

Out of curiosity, why do so many people have 'is considered to be extremely flaky' among their personalities when it doesn't seem fitting. One that pops to the top of my head is Daniel Bryan. I see no way that dude is considered 'extremely flaky', but there it is.

I'd asume its due to the fact that the database got converted from TEW05, the personalities section was added in the inbetween and I believe it sort of randomised the settings.

Not sure if the templates are still in TEW13 but I'd set him to the template of Company Man.

He's not the only one like that, it's surprisingly prevalent. Might be something that needs looked at, if time permits.

Change Bobby Fish's default face gimmick to No Gimmick Needed and default heel gimmick to Cocky. Remove contract with NOAH

Change AJ Styles default face gimmick to Show Stealer

Change Chris Hero's default face gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Truth Martini's Born to May 1975

Add Gran Akuma to FIP (Babyface)

Remove the dislike between Kip James and Vince McMahon

Remove the dislike between CM Punk and Jeff Hardy/Matt Hardy

Remove the dislike between BG James/Jim Ross

Remove the dislike between Paul Heyman/Sean Waltman

Remove the dislike between Davey Richards and Gabe Sapolsky

Change Caleb Konley's DGUSA/Evolve gimmick to Arrogant

Change Eddie Kingston and Homicide's ROH gimmicks to Psycho

Change Obaryion, Kodama and Kobald to faces in WiF!

Change Ophidian to a face in WiF!

Change Icarus to a babyface (Man on a Mission) Change his default babyface to Man on a Mission and default heel to Obnoxious

*EDIT*

Rename Ben Dejo to Jay Cruz

Rename Marty Con Dejo to Eddie Rios

Add Jay Cruz and Eddie Rios to AAW (Faces)

Change Jay Cruz and Eddie Rios to faces in FIP

Check active in Japan for Kevin Steen

Check active in Japan for Mike Sydal

Check active in British Isles for Rich Swann

Check active in British Isles for Ricochet

Check active in British Isles for Shinsuke Nakamura

Check active in British Isles for Hiroshi Tanahashi

Change Max Smashmaster to a heel in WiF!, change gimmick to Power and Paint (Heel)

Add Blaster McMassive to WiF! (Heel)

Change Hallowicked to a babyface in WiF!

Change Mark Angelsotti to a Babyface in WiF!

Change Frightmare to a face in WiF!

Change Cima's default face gimmick to Foreign Star. Change DGUSA/Evolve gimmick to Foreign Star and Dragon Gate gimmick to Old School Face.

Change Hiroshi Tanahashi's default gimmicks to Old School Face/Old School Heel. Change NJPW gimmick to Old School Face

Change Shinsuke Nakamura's NJPW gimmick to Arrogant. Change default heel gimmick to Arrogant

Change Kazuchika Okada's NJPW gimmick to Arrogant

Remove Kenta Kobashi's contract with NOAH

Change UltraMastis Black to a face in AIW and WiF! Change gimmick to Fan Favorite

Make Joey Eastman the manager of Max Smashmaster and Blaster McMassive in WiF!

Change Daniel Bryan's WWE gimmick to Underdog

Change Gedo and Jado's gimmicks to Old School Heels

Change Katsuyori Shiabata to a face in NJPW

Change Kazushi Sakuraba to a face in NJPW

Change Karl Anderson;s NJPW gimmick to Arrogant

Change Ares default heel gimmick to Mysterious

Change Sean Morley's default face gimmick to Adult Film Star

Make Yuji Nagata's NJPW and NOAH gimmick No Gimmick Needed

Change Yujiro Takahashi's default heel gimmick and NJPW gimmick to Suave. Change default Babyface gimmick to Old School Face

Change Seiya Sanada's bio to:

A good young all rounder who works for Wrestle-1 and TNA under the Young Lion gimmick

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

Remove Arik Cannon's contract with DGUSA/Evolve

Change Arik Cannon to a babyface in AAW

Change Kyle O'Reilly to a face in AAW, change gimmick to No Gimmick Needed. Change default Babyface gimmick to No Gimmick Needed.

Give Milano Collection AT a written contract with NJPW (Staff Member)

Give Wataru Inoue a written contract with NJPW (Staff Member)

Set Leva Bates as Eddie Cruz and Jay Rios manager in FIP.

*EDIT*

Change Go Shiozaki's AJPW gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Add Atsushi Aoki to the Xceed stable

Remove the Team Wrestle-1 stable

Remove the D.U.F. Stable

Change Arctic Rescue Ant to a Heel in WiF!

Remove Harlem and Lancelot Bravado's contracts with NOAH.

Change the Bravado Brothers to heels in FIP, change gimmick to Arrogant. Set default heel gimmick to Arrogant

Change Nick and Matt Jackson's ROH gimmicks to Cocky Youth

Add tag team War Machine with Hanson and Raymond Rowe. Company: ROH, Team Type: Regular, Experience: Low

Change Adrenaline RUSH to Inactive Regular

Change Andrew Everett's default babyface gimmick to Cocky face and default heel gimmick to Cocky Youth. Set CZW, PWG and ROH gimmick to Cocky Face

Change Shane Strickland's CZW gimmick to Highlight Reel

Add Shane Strickland to DGUSA/Evolve as a babyface (Highlight Reel)

Add Sydistiko as an Alter Ego for TJ Perkins. 15%, Luchadore, New Mask-New

Change Rocky Romero's default babyface gimmick to Cocky

Change Rocky Romero to a heel in ROH, change gimmick to Cocky

Add Rocky Romero to PWG as a babyface (Cocky Face)

Change Alex Koslov's NJPW gimmick to Comrade

Add Alex Koslov to ROH as a heel (Comrade)

Add Alex Koslov to PWG as a babyface (Comrade)

Change Tommaso Ciampa to a babyface in PWG

Change Brandon and Dustin Cutler's default babyface and heel gimmicks to Fitness Freak

Change Tank Toland's default heel gimmick to Fitness Freak

*EDIT*

Change Tetsuya Naito's default and NJPW gimmick to Old School Face

Add Mitch Franklin as an alter ego for Grizzly Redwood. Used in ROH, 15%, Old School Face

Change Biff Busick to a babyface in CZW. Change default babyface and heel gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Add Biff Busick to DGUSA/Evolve as a babyface (No Gimmick Needed)

Add Biff Busick to FIP as a heel (No Gimmick Needed)

Change The Great Kabuki's default face and heel gimmick to Mysterious

Change Togi Makabe's default babyface gimmick and NJPW gimmick to Bad Ass

Make Joe Koff's default babyface and heel gimmick Staff member

Change Tony Mamaluke to a retired wrestler

Change Grizzly Redwood to on Hiatus

Change Nicho el Millonario's default babyface gimmick to Luchadore

Give Quiet Storm a contract with NOAH.

*EDIT*

Change Amazing Kong's default babyface gimmick to Female Monster

Change Chris Hero's default heel gimmick to Old School Heel

Make Wink Vavasseur's default babyface and heel gimmick Authority Figure

Make Mustafa's default babyface and heel gimmick Gangsta

Change New Jack's default babyface and heel gimmick to Gangsta.

PWG Spoiler:

Kyle O'Reilly is the new PWG World Champion

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

Make Mark Madden's default babyface and heel gimmicks Staff Member

Change Lodi's default babyface gimmick Gay (Face) and default heel gimmick Gay (Heel)

Change Lenny Lane's default babyface gimmick Gay (Face) and default heel gimmick Gay (Heel)

Change Rhett Titus' default abyface gimmick to Cocky Face

Change Charlie Haas' status to Retired Wrestler

Change Curtis Axel's WWE gimmick to Old School Heel. Change default babyface gimmick to Family Tradition

Change Road Warrior Animal's default heel gimmick to Power and Paint (Heel)

Change Buff Bagwell's default babyface gimmick to Cocky Face

Change Chuck Taylor's DGUSA/Evolve gimmick to Fun Babyface

Change David Arquette's babyface and heel gimmick to Comedian

Change Hector Guerrero's TNA gimmick to Staff Member

Give Alex Shelley a contract with AAW (babyface) with the Cocky Face gimmick

Rename Rudy Charles to Dan Engler for NXT. Add Alter Ego

Change Pinkie Sanchez default abyface and heel gimmick to Crazy

Change Perry Saturns default babyface gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Paul Tracey's nationality to Irish

Change Caleb Konley's born to August 1986 and set to debut to August 2004

Change Bruno Lauer to a babyface in WWE

Change Beth Phoenix's default babyface gimmick to Glamazon

Change AJ Lee's WWE gimmick to Arrogant

Change Taz's TNA gimmick to Staff Member

Change Taz's default babyface and heel gimmick to Staff Member

Change Adam Cole's default heel gimmick and ROH gimmick to Cocky

Change Abyss' default babyface gimmick to Monster

Change Elijah Burke's default heel gimmick to Pimp

Change Bill DeMott's default babyface gimmick to Mentor and default heel gimmick to Bully

Change Joey Matthews to a babyface in NXT. Change default face gimmick to Old School Face and default heel gimmick to Prima Donna.

Change Dave Finlay's nationality to Northern Irish. Change default heel gimmick to No Gimmick Needed.

*EDIT*

Change RD Evans Archibald Peck alter ego's gimmick to Geek

Lower RD Evans alter ego Handsome and Mysterious to 15%

Add alter ego to RD Evans: Mixed Martial Archie, usage 15%, Gimmick: Mixed Martial Artist

Change Pieces of Hate's team type to regular

Change The Throwbacks team type to regular

Change Vin Gerard's default heel gimmick to Emo

Add alter ego to Vin Gerard: Equinox, usage 15%, Gimmick: Masked Luchadore, Mask: New Mask - New

Add alter ego to Jimmy Olsen: Equinox II, usage 50%, Gimmick: Masked Luchadore, Mask: New Mask - New

Give Jolly Roger a contract with WiF! as a babyface (Pirate)

Give Lance Steel a contract with WiF! as a babyface (Fun Babyface)

Change Mike Quackenbush's default babyface gimmick to Old School Face and default heel gimmick to Old School Heel

Add Nova as an alter ego for Simon Dean, usage: 75%, Gimmick:No Gimmick Needed

Change Mike Bucci's default babyface gimmick to No Gimmick Needed and default heel gimmick to Fitness Freak

Change Mitch Ryder's default babyface gimmick to Old School Heel and default babyface gimmick to Old School Face

*EDIT*

Add Helios as an alter ego for Ricochet. Usage:25%, Gimmick:Masked Luchadore, Mask: New Mask - New

Change Stigma's default babyface gimmick to Blue Collar.

Add Shane Storm as an alter ego for Stigma. Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Blue Collar, Mask: New Mask - New

Increase Kevin Nash's alter ego Diesel usage to 60%

Lower Too Cold Scorpio's alter ego Flash Funk's usage to 40%

Change Dwayne Johnson's Rocky Miavia alter ego's company used to WWE

Change Delirious' default babyface, heel and ROH gimmick to Delirious

Change Paul Heyman's default babyface gimmick to People's Commissioner

Change Marc Mero's default heel gimmick to Dual Sports Superstar

Lower Ed Leslie's alter ego The Disciple's usage to 15%

Add Simon Diamond as an alter ego for Pat Kenney. Promotion: TNA, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Arrogant

Change Johnny Stamboli's alter ego Rellik's company used to TNA

Add Michael Shane as an alter ego for Matt Bentley. Promotion: TNA, Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Cocky

Add Dr. Stevie as an alter ego for Stevie Richards. Promotion: TNA, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Psycho

Give Taka Michinoku a contract with NJPW as a heel (Cocky). Add to the Suzuki-Gun stable

Change Taka Michinoku's default babyface gimmick to Cocky Face

Change Sonjay Dutt's default babyface gimmick to Highlight Reel

Add Chris Sabin to AIW as a babyface (Cocky Face)

Add Kevin Steen to AIW as a babyface (Wrestling Machine)

Add Ivelisse Velez to DGUSA/Evolve as a babyface (Girl Next Door)

Add Ivelisse Velez to FIP as a babyface (Girl Next Door)

Change Mia Yim's FIP gimmick yo Joshi Shooter

Change Lustin LaRouche's status to out of the business

Change Tarek The Great's default heel gimmick to Egomaniac

Change Mike and Todd Shane's status to out of the business

Change Gabriel Tuft's status to out of the business

Change Evan Karagias' default heel gimmick to Boy Band Member

Change Chris Harris' default babyface gimmick to Old School Face and default heel gimmick to Old School Heel

Change Kenny King's default babyface gimmick to Cocky Face

Change Austin Aries to a babyface in TNA, change gimmick to Cocky Face

Change Shad Gaspard's default babyface gimmick to Fun Babyface.

NJPW Spoiler:

Remove Takashi Iizuka from CHAOS, add to Suzuki-Gun. Change the tag team CHAOS from Regular to Inactive Regular.

Here are some older alter ego's in case you want to add them: :)

Add Justin Hawk Bradshaw as an alter ego for John Layfield. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Redneck

Add Blackjack Bradshaw as an alter ego for John Layfield. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Cowboy

Add Blackjack Windham as an alter ego for Barry Windham. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Cowboy

Change Too Cold Scorpio's default babyface and heel gimmick to Daredevil

Change Too Cold Scorpio's Flash Funk alter ego gimmick to Fun Babyface

Add Scorpio as an alter ego for Too Cold Scorpio. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Highlight Reel

Add The Roadie as an alter ego for B.G. James. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Lackey

Add Jesse James as an alter ego for B.G. James. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Country Singer

Add Saba Simba as an alter ego for Tony Atlas. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Meng as an alter ego for Tonga Fivita. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Legend

Add The Sultan as an alter ego for Kishi. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Royalty, Mask: New Mask - New

Add Fatu as an alter ego for Kishi. Company used: WWE, Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Samoan Savage

Add El Matador as an alter ego for Tito Santana. Company used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Seone as an alter ego for The Barbarian. Company used: WWE, usage: 15%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Marlena as an alter ego for Terri Runnels. Company used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Seductress

Add Alexandra York as an alter ego for Terri Runnels. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Secretary

Add Irwin R. Schyster as an alter ego for Mike Rotunda. Company used: WWE, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Michael Wallstreet as an alter ego for Mike Rotunda. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Oz as an alter ego for Kevin Nash. Usage: 10%, Gimmick: Weirdo

Add Vinie Vegas as an alter ego for Kevin Nash. Usage: 10%, Gimmick: Gambler

Add Johnny Polo as an alter ego for Raven. Company used: WWE, Usage:15%, Gimmick: Obnoxious

Add Scotty Flamingo as an alter ego for Raven. Usage:15%, Gimmick: Surfer Dude

Add Leif Cassidy as an alter ego for Al Snow. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Teen Idol

Add Kama as an alter ego for Charles Wright. Company used: WWE, Usage:40%, Gimmick: Mixed Martial Artist

Add Vampire Warrior as an alter ego for Gangrel. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Vampire

Add Syxx-Pac as an alter ego for Sean Waltman. Company used: TNA, Usage: 25%, Gimmick:Degenerate

Add Samu as an alter ego for Sam Fatu. Company used: WWE, Usage: 100%, Gimmick: Samoan Savage

Add Hunter Hearst Helmsley as an alter ego for Paul Levesque. Company used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: High Society

Add The Ringmaster as an alter ego for Steve Austin. Company used: WWE, Usage: 10%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Brother Runt as an alter ego for Spike Dudley. Company used: TNA, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Extremist

Add Salvatore Sincere as an alter ego for Tom Brandi. Company used: WWE, Usage: 40%, Gimmick: Obnoxious

Add The Red Rooster as an alter ego fro Terry Taylor. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Obnoxious

Add Blacktop Bully as an alter ego for Barry Darsow. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Bully

Add Krusher Kruschev as an alter ego for Barry Darsow. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Comrade

Add The Masked Superstar as an alter ego for Bill Eadie. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Old School Face

Add Sid Justice as an alter ego for Sid Vicious. Company used WWE. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Tugboat as an alter ego for Fred Ottman. Company used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Colonel Mustafa as an alter ego for The Iron Sheik. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Paul E. Dangerously as an alter ego for Paul Heyman. Usage: 40%, Gimmick: Sports Agent

Add Mark Callous as an alter ego for Mark Calaway. Usage 10%, Gimmick: Monster

Add The Diamond Studd as an alter ego for Scott Hall. Usage 10%, Gimmick: Cool Dude

Add Hardcore Hak as an alter ego for The Sandman. Usage: 10%, Gimmick: Hardcore Icon

Add Fidel Sierra as an alter ego for The Cuban Assassin. Usage:75%, Gimmick: Old School Face

Add Vincent as an alter ego for Mike Jones. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Legend

Add Billy as an alter ego for Kip James. Company Used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Gay (Heel)

Add Adam Bomb as an alter ego for Bryan Clark. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Bad Ass

Add Wrath as an alter ego for Bryan Clark: Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Bad Ass

Add James Vandenberg as an alter ego for James Mitchell. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Old School Manager

Add The Sinister Minister as an alter ego for James Mitchell. Usage: 45%, Gimmick: Evil

Add Bodydonna Zip as an alter ego for Tom Prichard. Company used: WWE, usage: 10%, Gimmick: Fitness Freak

Add Jean Paul Levesque as an alter ego for Paul Levesque. Usage: 10%, Gimmick: High Society

Add Terra Ryzing as an alter ego for Paul Levesque. Usage: 10%, Gimmick: Old School Heel

Add Johnny B. Badd as an alter ego for Marc Mero. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Fun Babyface

Add The Zodiac as an alter ego for Ed Leslie. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Legend

Add The Booty Man as an alter ego for Ed Leslie. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Legend

Add The Butcher as an alter ego for Ed Leslie. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Legend

Add The Giant as an alter ego for Paul Wight. Usage: 40%, Gimmick: Monster

Add Lance Diamond as an alter ego for Pat Kenney. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Arrogant

Add Johnny Ace as an alter ego for John Lauriniatis. Usage: 50%, Gimmick:Legend

Add Marcus Alexander Bagwell as an alter ego for Buff Bagwell. Usage: 40%, Gimmick: Cocky Face

Add Steven Richards as an alter ego for Stevie Richards. Company used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Censor

Add Aldo Montoya as an alter ego for Justin Credible. Company used: WWE, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Masked Wrestler

Add PJ Walker as an alter ego for Justin Credible. Company used: WWE, Usage: 10%, Gimmick: Old School Face

Add PJ Polaco as an alter ego for Justin Credible. Company used: TNA, Usage:10%, Gimmick: Egomaniac

Add Kwang as an alter ego for Savio Vega. Company used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Ninja

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1