TEW2013: Real World Update: May 2014

Also in regards to Chikara these are their events lined up at the moment, I'd set them to either 3rd or 4th week, the multiple names are the fact they run 2-3 shows a weekend so I'd just pick one and set them for Saturday. The August shows are in french since those shows are in Quebec so the english version is in brackets

June - Quantum of Solace / Diamonds are Forever / Goldfinger

July - The Living Daylights / The World is Not Enough

August - Permis de tuer (Licence to Kill) / Vivre et Laisser Mourir (Live and Let Die)

September - King of Trios

October - Thunderball / Moonraker

• Like 1

Add Ashley Remington as an alter ego for Dalton Castle. Usage 50%, Gimmick: Sailor

Change Dalton Castle's default heel gimmick to Sailor

Change Veronica Ticklefeather's shortened name to Veronica

Change Hydra's born to 1985

Add Dieter VonSteigerwalt as an alter ego for Hydra. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Authority Figure, No Mask

Add Leslie Butterscotch as an alter ego for Hydra. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Fun Babyface, No Mask

Change Stigma's alter ego Shane Storm's mask to New Mask - Weak

Change Ricochet's alter ego Helios mask to New Mask - Weak

Change Leonard F. Chikarason's default babyface and heel gimmick to Staff Member

Remove Trish Stratus' starting injury

Remove Ryusuke Taguchi's starting injury

Remove Super Dragon's starting injury. Change status to Retired

*EDIT*

Change Duncan Disorderly's nationality to Northern Irish

Change Super Strong Machine's default babyface gimmick to Old School Face and default heel gimmick to Old School Heel. Change NJPW gimmick to Old School Face.

Add Junji Hirata as an alter ego for Super Strong Machine. Promotion used: NJPW, usage: 75%, Gimmick: Old School Face

Change Bray Wyatt's default babyface, heel and WWE gimmick to Cult Leader

Add Duke Rotundo as an alter ego for Windham Rotundo. Promotion used: NXT, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Family Tradition

Give Dave Prazak a contract with AIW, as a babyface (Staff Member)

Change Dave Prazak's default babyface and heel gimmick to Staff Member

Rename Danny Basham to Damaja

Change Kensuke Sasaki's default babyface and heel gimmick to Legend

Change Jon Moxley's default babyface gimmick to Man on a Mission

Change Joe Anoa'i's default babyface and heel gimmick to Bad Ass

Change John Layfield's default babyface gimmick to Staff Member

Change Freddie Prinze Jr.'s default babyface and heel gimmick to Staff Member

Change Erick Stevens default babyface gimmick to No Gimmick Needed

Change Eddie Kingston's default babyface gimmick to Bad Ass

Change B-Boy's default heel gimmick to Street Fighter

Change Don Callis' default babyface and heel gimmick to Executive Consultant

Change Jake Manning's default heel gimmick to Wild Man

Increase Mick Foley's Cactus Jack alter ego usage to 80%

Increase Mick Foley's Mankind alter ego usage to 65%

Increase Mick Foley's Dude Love alter ego usage to 25%.

*EDIT*

Change Robert Evans default babyface gimmick to geek and default heel gimmick to Lawyer

Change Rob Conway's default heel gimmick to Cocky

WiF! Spoiler:

Add Latvian Proud Oak as an alter ego for Robert Evans. Promotion used: WiF!, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Fun Babyface, Mask: New Mask - Weak.

Some more older alter egos:

Add Johnny The Bull as an alter ego for Johnny Stamboli. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Underworld

Add REDRUM as an alter ego for Johnny Stamboli, Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Monster

Add Damien Stone as an alter ego for James Maritato. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: No Gimmick Needed

Add Boo Bradley as an alter ego for Balls Mahoney. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Putz

Add Kahoneys as an alter ego for Balls Mahoney. Promotion used: TNA Usage: 5%, Gimmick: Extremist

Add Tony Luke as an alter ego for Tony Mamaluke. Promotion used: TNA, Usage: 5%, Gimmick: Fiery Italian

Add Tony Marinara as an alter ego for Tony Mamaluke. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Underworld

Add Skull Von Krush as an alter ego for Big Vito. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Underworld

Add Vito as an alter ego for Big Vito. Promotion used: WWE, Usage: 75%, Gimmick: Gender Bender

Change Big Vito's default babyface gimmick to Underworld

Add Benni Chong as an alter ego for B-Boy. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Street Fighter

Add Albert as an alter ego for Giant Bernard. Promotion used: WWE, Usage: 40%, Gimmick: Monster

Add Prince Albert as an alter ego for Giant Bernard. Promotion used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Monster

Add Cyrus as an alter ego for Don Callis. Usage: 50%, Gimmick: Executive Consultant

Add Cyrus the Virus as an alter ego for Don Callis. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Executive Consultant

Add The Jackyl as an alter ego for Don Callis. Company Used: WWE, Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Cult Leader.

Some Chikara workers who need added to the data, if anyone has stats for them:

Equinox III

Kid Cyclone

Milo Schniltzer

Oliver Grimsly

Orbit Adventure Ant

Qefka the Quiet

Nøkken.

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

Change Charlie Haas' status to Retired Wrestler

Haas announced his retirement when he left ROH but he never actually did. He's been competing in smaller companies ever since then and was a champ in Bruce Thorpe's Branded Outlaw Wrestling until a month or so ago. So unless there's been something more recent I'd leave him Active or at least Semi-Active.

• Like 1

Give Green Ant a contract with DGUSA/Evolve as a babyface (Masked Luchadore)

Give Green Ant a contract with Osaka Pro as a babyface (Masked Luchadore)

Give Ophidian a contract with Osaka Pro as a babyface (Fun Babyface)

Give Fire Ant a contract with DGUSA/Evolve as a babyface (Masked Luchadore)

Change Green Ant's born to December 1988 and set to debut to January 2009.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Regarding of the new Chikara, because of the hype resulting from this huge break and the ARG and the movie, they should have a high momentum right now. I also think they deserve a fitting raise of popularity, their show was pretty good when it comes to audience and production techniques. So put them closer to RoH in their active areas.

Both Robbie Ellis and Mike Quackenbush are now authority figures. Robbie Ellis is the on screen owner and Mike Quackenbush is the new director of fun.

Regarding of the new Chikara, because of the hype resulting from this huge break and the ARG and the movie, they should have a high momentum right now. I also think they deserve a fitting raise of popularity, their show was pretty good when it comes to audience and production techniques. So put them closer to RoH in their active areas.

Both Robbie Ellis and Mike Quackenbush are now authority figures. Robbie Ellis is the on screen owner and Mike Quackenbush is the new director of fun.

any suggestions on popularity? i have it at 25 in most the USA and 35 in Great Lakes, this makes them Regional size, also i need a list of Road Agents and Refs for Chikara

any suggestions on popularity? i have it at 25 in most the USA and 35 in Great Lakes, this makes them Regional size, also i need a list of Road Agents and Refs for Chikara

Daniel Yost, Bryce Remsburg and Jonathan Barber do the refereeing job in CHIKARA. All of them appeared at You Only Live Twice. Remsburg also does commentary at times.

Quackenbush and Robbie Ellis likely do road agent work in there now.

• Like 1

Daniel Yost, Bryce Remsburg and Jonathan Barber do the refereeing job in CHIKARA. All of them appeared at You Only Live Twice. Remsburg also does commentary at times.

Quackenbush and Robbie Ellis likely do road agent work in there now.

agree!

That's just a suggestion, as I have never been good with popularity guessing BUT I would give them the following popularity e+ at tri state, new england and great lakes, I would give them a e at Quebec and Mid Atlantic, the rest of the US E- and for Canada, Europe and Great Britain (for the rest I have no insight) a F

Give Wes Brisco a contract with NJPW as a heel (Cocky)

Change Alicia Fox's WWE gimmick to Crazy

Make ODB's default babyface gimmick Fun Babyface

Change Mortimer Plumtree's default babyface and heel gimmick to Heel

Change Randy Orton's default heel gimmick to The Viper

Remove Doug furnas from the data, he passed away in 2012

Change The Colony II's experience to Good

Change The Colony III's status to Inactive Regular

Make The Colony I-IV's finisher Ants Go Marching

Add Inchabod Slayne as an alter ego for Icarus. Usage: 15%, Gimmick: Mysterious, Mask: New Mask - Weak

Add UltraMantis as an alter ego for UltraMantis Black. Usage: 25%, Gimmick: Comic Book Superhero. Mask : New Mask - Weak

Change Mr. Zero's default babyface and heel gimmick to City Slicker.

Edited by Y2JFan111

I don't know the exact numbers to use, but based on the people who come to Easton, plus the IPPV numbers, and the fact that they have sold over 1000 tickets in a ere few hours for King of trios, I would say it's pretty safe to assume they are cult level at this point.

Regarding Chikara authority:

as mentioned, both Robbie Ellis and Mike Quackenbush should have Authority Figures as push, Robbie Ellis should get a gimmick like "People's Boss" and (if possible) the contract should include the intend of usage as a nostalgia factor.

Quackenbusch should be the real owner and booker of Chikara (as far as i know, he is the one doing it all), his gimmick should be something like "General Manager" (is there a gimmick like "Wrestler turned authority"?)

Edited by Marsl

I honestly don't think Ellis will be used often. I think he was a means to an end to get Titor out of the picture.

i will add Robbie Ellis if i get basic stats for him, cant find him in anyones mod, also i need stats for

Equinox III

Kid Cyclone

Milo Schniltzer

Oliver Grimsly

Orbit Adventure Ant - got him from TheWhos mod

Qefka the Quiet

Nøkken.

regarding the rest of the promotion/roster, this is what i put so feel free to shout at me what i need to change:

Promotion: location Great Lakes

Presige 25%

money £500,000

Overness: USA: 25 (E) 35 in home area, not sure what to put for rest of the world, this overness currently makes them Regional size

events added: Offical ones annouced:

CHIKARA You Only Live Twice - May

CHIKARA Quantum of Solace - June

CHIKARA The Living Daylights - July

CHIKARA Live and Let Die - August

CHIKARA King of Trios - September

CHIKARA Moonraker - October

could add custom ones i have logos for to fill the rest of the year if you all wanted that

Edited by cpt.charisma