EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Didn't get as much done as I wanted to, but didn't want to delay releasing the update any longer... Might even start as early as tomorrow on the June Update. According to the schedule, June would be a DATA only update, but I might make it a FULL and DATA, as I'm scheduled to go into the hospital for a procedure at the end of May... Pending on recovery time afterward, the July Update might have to be a DATA only... But, we'll see.

-Bill

MediaFire:

FULL: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rw3161osdxg97mo/MAYUPDATE.zip

DATA: http://www.mediafire.com/download/q8ezn2z58yeqw1f/MAYDATA.zip

• Like 1

Another great update, thanks a lot Bill! All the best for your procedure! :)

ROH Spoiler:

Turn TaDarius Thomas heel, change gimmick to Lackey and add to The Decade stable

MCW Spoiler:

Matt Hardy is the new MCW World Heavywight Champion

TNA Spoilers:

Change Knux's gimmick to Weirdo, turn face

Add Crazzy Steve to TNA, increase overness to 38

Turn MVP heel, change gimmick to Commissioner, change to main event

Turn Bobby Lashley heel

Rename Rob Terry to The Freak

Create Stable The Menagerie with Knux (Leader), Crazzy Steve and The Freak.

Change Kane's gimmick to monster

Remove Jillian Hall from PWS

Add Andrew Everett to PWG, midcard face. Remove from WWN, add to ROH lower midcard face

Add Cedric Alexander to PWG, midcard face

Increase Uhaa Nation's wages to 14000

Increase Ricochet's wages to 18000

Remove Matt Hardy from PWS. add to MCW

Lower Curtis Axel's brawl to 69 and tech to 75

Increase Raymond Rowe's overness to 40

Rename Todd Hanson to Hanson, increase overness to 40

Increase Toru Yano's overness to 40

Change TaDarius Thomas to heavyweight

Add Alex Shelley to AAW, upper midcard

Rename Joseph Park to Abyss, turn face and change gimmick to Monster. Upper midcard

Increase Eric Young's overness to 72, main event

Increase Gunner's overness to 70, upper midcard.

Increase Seiya Sanada's overness to 56, midcard

Rename Extreme Tiger to Tigre Uno, midcard

Change Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards TNA contracts to written

Change Ethan Carter III's contract to open, he is taking independent bookings again

Change Gail Kim's gimmick to Old School Face

Lower Garrett Bischoff's overness to 52

Remove Norv Fernum from TNA, rename Peter Avalon

Remove Chris Sabin from TNA, lower wages to 53000

Change Bully Ray to a face

Increase Chuck Taylor's wages to 19000

Increase Johnny Gargano's wages to 19000

Change Big E's gimmick to Old School Face

Lower The Miz's overness to 80

Lower Alberto Del Rio's overness to 81

Rename Joey Braggiol to Mr. A

Lower Ryback's overness to 76

Check announcer for Maria Kanellis

Check Announcer for Caprice Coleman

Remove Shane Hollister from CZW

Remove Rich Swann from CZW, add to AAW

Increase Tomohiro Ishii's overness to 57, change to upper midcard

Increase Katsuyori Shibata's overness to 58, change to upper midcard

Add Larry Legend to ROH, rename Larry Mercer, increase wages to 6000.

Date Of Births:

Andrew Everett's D.O.B is July 9th 1992

Tama Tonga's D.O.B. is October 15th 1982

Dangerous Danny Davis' D.O.B. is March 1st 1960

TaDarius Thomas' D.O.B. is February 14th 1981.

Some Charisma changes that I think should be considered:

Lower Kofi Kingston's charisma to 78

Lower Cesaro's charisma to 81

Lower Jack Swagger's charisma to 74

Lower Brodus Clay's charisma to 74

Lower Triple H's charisma to 93

Lower Randy Orton's charisma to 84

Increase Bad News Barrett's charisma to 85

Lower Big E Langston's charisma to 76

Increase Hiroshi Tanahashi's charisma to 87

Lower Michael Elgin's charisma to 67

Increase Jay Briscoe's charisma to 86

Increase Bray Wyatt's charisma to 92

Lower Fandango's charisma to 77

Lower Edge's charisma to 94

Lower AJ Lee's charisma to 83

Lower Heath Slater's charisma to 74

Lower Jinder Mahal's charisma to 72

Lower Curtis Axel's charisma to 68

Lower James Mitchell's charisma to 86

Edited by Y2JFan111

Want to make some notes, while I'm thinking about it...

Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Steve Austin and Brock Lesnar. (based on his Podcast)

Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Steve Austin and John Cena. (based on his Podcast)

Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Steve Austin and Scott Hall. (based on his Podcast)

Add a FRIENDSHIP relation between Hulk Hogan and John Cena.

Also maybe add a friendship between Lita (Amy Dumas) and Rey Misterio after watching the HoF

IN EWR, if a person with a friendship is fired, the other party (if they're with your promotion) loses 25 points of morale... So, if you hade Austin, he'd lose 25 points of morale each time a "friend" of his was released by you and vice versa... Do you see that happening in these situations?

I don't want this to sound like I'm being a dick or anything but what is the point in the updated pics folder? I like the idea of updating some outdated pics and I've noticed a couple of hundred outdated pics myself but I don't want to have to go and re download every single beginners file there has ever been to get a couple of hundred updated pics, is there any chance Bill or someone could put them all in one folder for a single file download?

In all honesty, the "updated pics" folder is probably misnamed... It's really more of an "alternate pics" folder, just pics that I pick up here and there to hopfully improve on the "master" pics file that is included in the beginners updates... Most of the pics that start in the "updated pics" folder end up in the "master" pics folder, so I certainly wouldn't lose sleep over not having them all.

TL/DR: It's not worth the trouble you'd ahve to go through to get them all, as most end up in the "master" pics folder anyway.

Also, is the Andre The Giant Memorial Trophy getting added to titles? if so make it a little less than the MITB title.

It was destroyed the night after WrestleMania and I don't think it's gonna be something that'll be "defended," so unless something changes, it won't be added as a title.

Cesaro should be a tweener.

What do others think about this? I personally think he should stay heel, as it's pretty clear that that's what WWE has in mind for him, by pairing him with Heyman. But, I could see the argument... But, is a crowd cheering enough to make someone face? Personally, I'd say no, but...

Austin Aries is recently worked IWF and will be working there again in May, does anyone think that his contract should be open or should be left as written with TNA?

Usually, a worker would only go to open if the other promotion he worked for was in the game... IWF is not, so, under normal circumstances, he'd remain under a written deal.

Maybe change Bully Ray and Abyss' TNA contracts to open, and add to FWE (HOH)?

Add AJ Styles to FWE, brand split HOH

Change Matt Striker's FWE roster split to HOH

Add Gangrel to FWE, midcard. Set Roster Split to HOH

Add CW Anderson to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Adam Pearce to FWE, midcard Old School Heel. Set roster split to HOH

Set Chris Masters FWE roster split to HOH

Set Petey Williams FWE roster split to HOH

Set Tony Nese's FWE roster split to HOH

Add Junior Fatu to FWE, set roster split to HOH, rename Rikishi

Add The Godfather to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Ron Simmons to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Shane Helms to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add AJ Styles to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Christopher Daniels to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Kazarian to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Wolfie D to FWE, midcard. Set roster split to HOH. Rename Cerebus. Change weight to heavyweight

Add Barbie Blank to FWE, non-wrestler. Set roster split to HOH

Remove Alex Reynolds from ECWA. Add to FWE, midcard. Set roster split to HOH

Am I correct in assuming that these people have been announced for the June 6/7 HOH events...? If so, we'd normally wait until after they actually appear before adding them.

Change Jake Roberts to a face. change gimmick to Inspirational Leader

I could see face, but Inspirational Leader...?

Gimmick: Inspirational Leader

Description: This worker is a natural leader, whose charisma inspires others.

Example: Dusty Rhodes

Requirements: Disposition must be Face

Charisma of 75 or more

Personally, I don't see it... I get where you're coming from, but that's not really his gimmick...

I'll go through all of the gimmick discussions and offer my thoughts hopefully within the next couple days...

-Bill

Maybe change Bully Ray and Abyss' TNA contracts to open, and add to FWE (HOH)?

Add AJ Styles to FWE, brand split HOH

Change Matt Striker's FWE roster split to HOH

Add Gangrel to FWE, midcard. Set Roster Split to HOH

Add CW Anderson to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Adam Pearce to FWE, midcard Old School Heel. Set roster split to HOH

Set Chris Masters FWE roster split to HOH

Set Petey Williams FWE roster split to HOH

Set Tony Nese's FWE roster split to HOH

Add Junior Fatu to FWE, set roster split to HOH, rename Rikishi

Add The Godfather to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Ron Simmons to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Shane Helms to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add AJ Styles to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Christopher Daniels to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Kazarian to FWE, set roster split to HOH

Add Wolfie D to FWE, midcard. Set roster split to HOH. Rename Cerebus. Change weight to heavyweight

Add Barbie Blank to FWE, non-wrestler. Set roster split to HOH

Remove Alex Reynolds from ECWA. Add to FWE, midcard. Set roster split to HOH

Am I correct in assuming that these people have been announced for the June 6/7 HOH events...? If so, we'd normally wait until after they actually appear before adding them.

Agreed; I got in trouble with that when I jumped the gun on adding people announced for HOH3 before the event took place, and then had to go back and get Lance Hoyt taken back out when he wasn't able to do the show. Also, it hasn't been announced yet what the roles of the newcomers will be; some of them could end up being just for the pre-show signings; for instance, Maryse was at the signings of both the first and third HOH shows, but never appeared on the actual shows; ditto Flair at HOH2 and Ted DiBiase Sr. and Jr. and J.J. Dillon at HOH3 (Maryse and Ted Jr. do appear for FWE, however). I could see Barbie Blank, for instance, possibly being there just for the signings.

Assuming the in-game HOH roster split is assigned to those who only appear for House of Hardcore and not "regular" FWE shows, Williams, Nese, Reynolds, Masters and Striker shouldn't have it as they're regulars on both FWE and HOH shows. Not a huge deal either way of course; just depends on how the "split" is defined.

At any rate, thanks for the update, and best wishes on the procedure!

Edited by Dan B.

Assuming the in-game HOH roster split is assigned to those who only appear for House of Hardcore and not "regular" FWE shows, Williams, Nese, Reynolds, Masters and Striker shouldn't have it as they're regulars on both FWE and HOH shows. Not a huge deal either way of course; just depends on how the "split" is defined.

Here's how the splits are supposed to work...

FWE is the "parent" promotion, where HOH is a "split" of that.

If a worker works for FWE and not HOH, they wouldn't get the split designation.

If a worker works for HOH only, they would get the split designation.

If a worker works for both, they would get the split designation.

The idea is, if you wanted to start a game and just "play as" HOH, you could use the roster split to weed out those who haven't worked for them. The same is in effect for Shimmer/Shine and WWN, with FIP being the split. In my "Beginners" updats in the cases of Shimmer/Shine and WWN, I actually incluse banners and logos for Shine, EVOLVE and FIP, in the event that you wanna reduce the roster in that way. I haven't done a banner/logo for HOH yet and DGUSA is still the default banner/logo for WWN, but hopefully, those will be added by the next time the "Beginners" update is released.

So, in short, in the cases you mention (unless I'm misreading), they should all have the split, as again, they are part of HOH, so if you wanted to play as HOH exclusively, they wouldn't be weeded out when you set the roster split.

Hope that makes sense.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996
  • Like 1

Here's how the splits are supposed to work...

FWE is the "parent" promotion, where HOH is a "split" of that.

If a worker works for FWE and not HOH, they wouldn't get the split designation.

If a worker works for HOH only, they would get the split designation.

If a worker works for both, they would get the split designation.

The idea is, if you wanted to start a game and just "play as" HOH, you could use the roster split to weed out those who haven't worked for them. The same is in effect for Shimmer/Shine and WWN, with FIP being the split. In my "Beginners" updats in the cases of Shimmer/Shine and WWN, I actually incluse banners and logos for Shine, EVOLVE and FIP, in the event that you wanna reduce the roster in that way. I haven't done a banner/logo for HOH yet and DGUSA is still the default banner/logo for WWN, but hopefully, those will be added by the next time the "Beginners" update is released.

So, in short, in the cases you mention (unless I'm misreading), they should all have the split, as again, they are part of HOH, so if you wanted to play as HOH exclusively, they wouldn't be weeded out when you set the roster split.

Hope that makes sense.

-Bill

Sure does. I rescind the original statement - I misinterpreted how we were using the split feature.

Great update Bill.

Alexander Rusev should be a Comrade.

Maybe Bo Dallas should have obnoxious as his gimmick? It's most like Guru but he isn't charismatic enough.

Camacho should have Samoan Drop as his primary finisher.

I think Cesaro should be tweener. I think besides the RVD match from tonight he's been mostly face.

Corey Graves should have punk as his gimmick.

Hornswoggle should have sidekick as his gimmick.

R-Truth and Xavier Woods should not have mangers.

FIP Updates

Derek Starr and JT Dunn are the tag team champions for FIP now.

Mr. 450 should be renamed to Jesus De Leon and added to WWN for FIP as a face.

Roderick Strong should be heel

Corey Hollis should be gone from FIP. (add to ROH as an opener)

Johnny Vandal should have Trina Michaels as his manager.

Kenneth Cameron (TNA's Bram) should be gone from FIP

Sugar Dunkerton should be gone from FIP.

There are several people who needed to be added for FIP including Aaron Solo, Jack Gallow, Josh Hess, Maxwell Chicago, Moose, Nikki Kneeds, Saso Rivera and Trevor Lee

• Like 1

Make Chris Jericho a Non-Wrestler and remove him from WWE
Tick Menacing for Cesaro and change his gimmick to Machine?
Up Seth Rollins' speed to 92 and his overness to 88
Up Roman Reigns' overness to 89
Up Batista's speed to 16
Up Daniel Bryan's brawl to 85 or 86
Up Randy Orton's charisma to 89
Up Hulk Hogan's charisma to 98 and change his gimmick to Unique
Change Dusty Rhodes' gimmick to Unique
Change Mr. McMahon's gimmick to Unique
Change John Cena's gimmick to Hero
Lower CM Punk's charisma to 90 or 91, brawl to 82 and change his gimmick to Rebel
Lower Mark Henry's overness to 83
Lower Sheamus' overness to 86
Lower Kevin Nash's charisma to 89
Lower Roddy Piper's charisma to 91
Lower Ric Flair's charisma to 94
Lower Shawn Michaels' charisma to 95 or 96
Lower Steve Austin's technical to 10
Lower The Rock's brawl to 72
Lower Triple H's technical to 51 (71 = LOL)

Lower CM Punk's charisma to 90 or 91, brawl to 82 and change his gimmick to Rebel

Lower Roddy Piper's charisma to 91

I wouldn't lower Punk's charisma to anything below 95, I think that 91 is a bit low for one of the most acclaimed talkers of this generation.

I don't think that Piper's charisma should be lowered, he is still great when he appears every now and again to host Piper's Pit.

I think that Hogan's charisma is fine as is at 95, but if the general consensus is that it should be increased I won't argue against it.

Increase Tomohiro Ishii's brawl to 87

Increase Katsuyori Shibata's brawl to 85

Increase Michael Elgin's brawl to 82

Lower Sting's charisma to 91

Increase Bram's overness to 54

Lower R-Truth's charisma to 85

Lower Sugar Dunkerton's charisma to 79

Increase Konnan's charisma to 83

Lower Brian Kendrick's overness to 64

Add tag team Bram and Magnus, 1 exp.

Increase Dean Ambrose's overness to 88

Increase Bad Luck Fale's overness to 45, change to midcard

Lower Big Show's overness to 85, change gimmick to BFG maybe?

Edited by Y2JFan111

OK:

wut are you on about, Dusty Rhodes is the literally the embodiment of an Old School Face.

Dusty was an American Icon during his prime, his feud with the Four Horsemen in NWA was legendary and he had probably the most unique interview style and charisma.

I wouldn't lower Punk's charisma to anything below 95, I think that 91 is a bit low for one of the most acclaimed talkers of this generation.

I'm not the only one that said that Punk's charisma should be around that number. He isn't that great like you marks like to think.

I don't think that Piper's charisma should be lowered, he is still great when he appears every now and again to host Piper's Pit.

Like I said in the April update thread, he was good 30 years ago when he was on coke but nowadays he's just a drunk old fool who rambles on the mic. Ric Flair proved at RAW that he isn't THAT good anymore too.

I think that Hogan's charisma is fine as is at 95, but if the general consensus is that it should be increased I won't argue against it.

Hulk Hogan is more charismatic than Punk and if it wasn't like that then he wouldn't have been able to change the business 2 times and people taking him seriously. Just because he did that whole 'Silverdome' shit at WrestleMania doesn't mean that he isn't one if not the most charismatic superstar of all time. Triple H and Shawn Michaels are at 98 ffs.

I'm not the only one that said that Punk's charisma should be around that number. He isn't that great like you marks like to think.

...I don't like CM Punk and I think he definitely deserves at least 95. Just because you don't like him, doesn't mean he's awful. CM Punk has masses of charisma and is one of the best talkers of this generation.

• Like 2

I don't think it's particularly productive to the conversation to dismiss other people's assessments with "Y'ALL A BUNCH OF MARKS, WHATEVZ," either. And I'm saying this as someone who does not care much at all for CM Punk.

• Like 1

Jesus Christ. You are the single most annoying person that I have ever seen on this board.

Ignore making decisions and calling them concrete based off SINGLE examples of things (Hulk Hogan did something ages ago, so we should raise his stats now! Forget the countless mess ups every time he's graced a television screen! Flair and Piper did something I consider to be poor once recently.. TAKE THEM DOWN!), ignore starting and pushing inane arguments for absolutely no reason, the eye rolling elitism of that statements is one of the stupidest things I've seen here.

• Like 5