EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

I don't think it's particularly productive to the conversation to dismiss other people's assessments with "Y'ALL A BUNCH OF MARKS, WHATEVZ," either. And I'm saying this as someone who does not care much at all for CM Punk.

Punk marks think that he's the second coming of Steve Austin and don't you dare to say anything about him. The guy is clearly not one of the best when it comes to charisma. He's just a shark of greatness in a sea of mediocrity and that's why they say that he's one of the most charismatic superstars of all time. I don't hate Punk but this is the reality.

God, you are insufferable.

• Like 10

God, you are insufferable.

Yeah, insufferable because I hurt Punk marks feelings. He's good (GOD for you) in this era of mediocrity where there isn't anyone who could challenge him besides Cena in the charisma level. But don't you worry because I'll be living this forum where all of the donators get a free pass for trolling and bullying average Joes and after that getting Likes from other asskisser trolls.

Well that didn't take long for the donators are all assholes card to come out.

Quit being a dick. The reason people are on your back isn't cos they're trolls and get a free pass it's cos it's blatantly obvious you have a bias against someone and refuse to drop it even when it's patently absurd to say he's awful.

Try to respond reasonably and rationally instead of going "LOL Punk marks are dumb!!! Donators don't agree with me so they are trolls lolololol"

• Like 9

lol, buddy, I am the last donator you could accuse of trolling in the TEWR section. I wanted to mod here when there was no mod(Before iDOL was put in and revamped the place) because of trolling.

• Like 1

You will be "living" this forum, well I’m sure there is a small box behind some bins that would suit you.

You may think your just "hurting Punk marks feelings" but the way you are constantly going on about him in these update threads is bordering on ridiculous to a point it just looks like your just baiting for arguments.

Sure Punk may be overrated in the game and real life but you are just one person who wants to force a stat drop and when other have compromised and agreed in some part you then start bitching that it wasn’t enough, why don't you just suggest Punk have a 0 in every category and get this shit over with.

And it’s not a good idea to start the whole "us vs. them" mentality with donators, sure the donators can be dicks a lot of the time and get away with anoying shit but without them this place wouldnt be around.

• Like 4

And it’s not a good idea to start the whole "us vs. them" mentality with donators, sure the donators can be dicks a lot of the time and get away with anoying shit but without them this place wouldnt be around.

Thanks, I guess :unsure:

But yeah, guys, let's stop, don't pile on, more talk of pylons!

hippie, I have an honest question for you, can you just stop talking about Punk if it's just going to start flame wars? And can we get back to topic?

Change Alexander Rusev to simply Rusev.

I saw the mini tron and the name but I did hear the Alexander part last night. Then again Big E's iTunes theme artwork was the Big E Langston artwork so who knows if it was a goof or not. I'd wait until it is official.

I wouldn't lower Punk's charisma to anything below 95, I think that 91 is a bit low for one of the most acclaimed talkers of this generation.

I'm not the only one that said that Punk's charisma should be around that number. He isn't that great like you marks like to think.

I don't think that Piper's charisma should be lowered, he is still great when he appears every now and again to host Piper's Pit.

Like I said in the April update thread, he was good 30 years ago when he was on coke but nowadays he's just a drunk old fool who rambles on the mic. Ric Flair proved at RAW that he isn't THAT good anymore too.

I think that Hogan's charisma is fine as is at 95, but if the general consensus is that it should be increased I won't argue against it.

Hulk Hogan is more charismatic than Punk and if it wasn't like that then he wouldn't have been able to change the business 2 times and people taking him seriously. Just because he did that whole 'Silverdome' shit at WrestleMania doesn't mean that he isn't one if not the most charismatic superstar of all time. Triple H and Shawn Michaels are at 98 ffs.

I responded to you with a valid opinion that most people seem to agree with and I'm suddenly a mark? Please be more mature and respond with a legitimate reason for such a drastic drop in Punk's charisma besides you not liking him and all of his fans being "marks".

This is the last I will respond on the matter as I don't want to clog up the board with immature arguments. I'll get back to trying to help Bill and the other board members make June's data as up to date and realistic as possible.

Here are some changes that I think could be made to some of the top charisma stats in the data, please respond with your input everyone I would like to see feedback on this! :)

Shawn Michaels - Lower to 95 (-3)

Paul Heyman - Increase to 98 (+1)

Chris Jericho - Lower to 97 (-1)

John Cena - Lower to 95 (-2)

CM Punk - Lower to 97 (-3)

Triple H - Lower to 93 (-5)

Sting - Lower to 91 (-2)

Edge - Lower to 94 (-4)

James MItchell - Lower to 86 (-8)

Jim Cornette - Lower to 94 (-2)

Randy Orton - Lower to 84 (-3)

Kevin Nash - Lower to 89 (-2)

Edited by Y2JFan111
  • Like 1

I'd keep Sting where he is. I think he's right on par with Triple H.

• Like 1

For one, you can hardly argue that Dusty Rhodes deserves the "Unique" gimmick because of what he did in his prime thirty years ago while in the same post suggesting that Roddy Piper's charisma should be lowered because he's not been good recently. If you can't see the contradiction there, I don't know what to tell you.

More broadly speaking, the more people have a "Unique" gimmick, the less "Unique" it is.

Beyond that, I don't particularly care for CM Punk. But calling people "marks" (a stupid insult in itself, incidentally), and suggesting that the only reason people are arguing your point is because they have an obsession with CM Punk (when you're clearly more fixated than on him and his stats in a decade old computer game than anyone else here) doesn't help your argument and, if anything, makes me less inclined to take into consideration any of your other points because you're wholly unreasonable on that one issue. I can't imagine I'm alone in that.

• Like 3

• Admin

For one, you can hardly argue that Dusty Rhodes deserves the "Unique" gimmick because of what he did in his prime thirty years ago while in the same post suggesting that Roddy Piper's charisma should be lowered because he's not been good recently. If you can't see the contradiction there, I don't know what to tell you.

More broadly speaking, the more people have a "Unique" gimmick, the less "Unique" it is.

Beyond that, I don't particularly care for CM Punk. But calling people "marks" (a stupid insult in itself, incidentally), and suggesting that the only reason people are arguing your point is because they have an obsession with CM Punk (when you're clearly more fixated than on him and his stats in a decade old computer game than anyone else here) doesn't help your argument and, if anything, makes me less inclined to take into consideration any of your other points because you're wholly unreasonable on that one issue. I can't imagine I'm alone in that.

This post, so hard.

Dusty Rhodes last appeared when his sons got 'fired'. He was nothing but an Old School Face. There is reasonable argument for him being made unique. As for the bolded part - I said it last month and I can only reiterate it again now.

Not even going to touch the CM Punk argument because it's so remarkably dumb.

Hippie, if you think Punk's charisma is too high and no one else agrees with you, it takes two seconds to edit it down yourself when you download the data. Seems a lot easier than bringing up the same tired argument over and over until everyone's sick of it.

• Like 3