EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

• Admin

hippie

On behalf of all the mod team at EWB, I apologise. They will all be sacked and replaced with average joes to redress the balance

It seems there are no average joes available, just one who appears to be Samoan. Will this do?

In the meantime, I refer you to this

4. All mods & admins decisions are final and their wishes are to be respected. Please do not start an argument just because you disagree. It's our duty to do the best we can to moderate everything, and sometimes we have to make decisions that aren't to the liking of everyone. If you flame a Mod you will be banned.
  • Like 11

You vote for your president to run your country, this is a fucking message board :lol:

Stop being so argumentative if you don't like it then post somewhere else. My god, you're so ridiculous.

• Like 13

• Admin

Anyway, back to the stats talk people.

I totally think Batista should have 100 charisma.

You know who else thought Bryan should be above him? STALIN, THAT'S WHO YOU FILTHY FILTHY COMMIES

• Like 5