Sign in to follow this  
Bill1996

EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

WXW-C4 Titles Update

AC Anderson & Havoc are the new WXW Elite Tag Team Champions

Tommy Suede is the new WXW Blast Television and WXW Ultimate Hybrid Champion
Add Kacee Carlisle to the Promotion and make her the WXW Diamond Division Champion

Edited by Bunkhouse Buck

Thanks in advance Bill, and best wishes!

Just to throw this out there... I'm starting to think it might be worth fully converting FWE into House of Hardcore. FWE's last show was seven months ago in early December, and they've been largely incommunicado since, with no new shows even hinted at. HOH, meanwhile, has three shows coming up, the last of which will be extending their presence to the West Coast.

Such a conversion wouldn't be too difficult; really just changing the company and owner names, removing the non-HOH workers from the roster and getting rid of the FWE titles. I was going to update FWE/HOH anyway after the double shot this weekend (I'm going to the Poughkeepsie show on Friday), so thought I'd pitch this idea in advance.

Well, you're the "expert" on that promotion, so I'll probably do whatever you suggest... My only question would be: Does it make sense to make HOH the main promotion, while keeping FWE as a roster split...?

WXW-C4 Titles Update

Add Kacee Carlisle to the Promotion and make her the WXW Diamond Division Champion

Did these happen before or after May 31st? Reason I ask is, if they happened before, I can change them for the June update, as title changes are very simple... If not, they'll obviously wait until the July Update.

I have some ideas on the TV ratings as well, but will wait until the update to go over that.

-Bill

Thanks in advance Bill, and best wishes!

Just to throw this out there... I'm starting to think it might be worth fully converting FWE into House of Hardcore. FWE's last show was seven months ago in early December, and they've been largely incommunicado since, with no new shows even hinted at. HOH, meanwhile, has three shows coming up, the last of which will be extending their presence to the West Coast.

Such a conversion wouldn't be too difficult; really just changing the company and owner names, removing the non-HOH workers from the roster and getting rid of the FWE titles. I was going to update FWE/HOH anyway after the double shot this weekend (I'm going to the Poughkeepsie show on Friday), so thought I'd pitch this idea in advance.

Well, you're the "expert" on that promotion, so I'll probably do whatever you suggest... My only question would be: Does it make sense to make HOH the main promotion, while keeping FWE as a roster split...?

WXW-C4 Titles Update

Did these happen before or after May 31st? Reason I ask is, if they happened before, I can change them for the June update, as title changes are very simple... If not, they'll obviously wait until the July Update.

I have some ideas on the TV ratings as well, but will wait until the update to go over that.

-Bill

I double checked cagematch and the title changes were by May 31st.

Also Jay Freddie should be added to WXW if he isn't in already.

Raw spoilers for tonight, so obviously for the June update:

Remove Batista from Evolution.

Turn Seth Rollins heel and remove him from the Shield.

Lower Paige's brawl to 48, speed to 36, technical to 43 and charisma to 56. (her marks talked her up like she's the best ever. She's boring. Bland. Her wrestling skills which her marks talked up are average. Nothing about her makes her stand out other than her pale skin and annoying scream) .

NOW COME AT ME YOU INDY MARKS!!! Just because she learned her craft in the indyz it doesn't mean that you need to overrate her wrestling skills above every diva on the roster and put stupid numbers for stats.

Edited by hippie

Try again with less trolling.

• Like 4

less trolling? She's the most overrated diva on the roster. She doesn't deserve the stats that she has. She didn't showed anything to deserve them.

She's being booked to have like 5 offensive moves in a match, watch her NXT matches if you wanna see how good she is.

Its pretty apparent hippie came in here with the explicit intention to start a fight. Don't feed the troll.

• Like 2

And the argument of look at her NXT matches are irrelevant to me. I don't care about a random match that she had 10 months ago in Tampa. She's not in NXT anymore. Not wrestling that roster. Not wrestling in front of that small crowd. She is in the big time and is the Divas champion. And so far, is flopping. Is she talentless? No, but she's not going to be the greatest female of all time either.

She already is the greatest female of all time.

• Like 1

And the argument of look at her NXT matches are irrelevant to me. I don't care about a random match that she had 10 months ago in Tampa. She's not in NXT anymore. Not wrestling that roster. Not wrestling in front of that small crowd. She is in the big time and is the Divas champion. And so far, is flopping. Is she talentless? No, but she's not going to be the greatest female of all time either.

But Batista's charisma should be higher because he did a good promo in 2005, right?

Suggesting stats for someone and then immediately saying that you can't be bothered watching matches that would justify the stats she has pretty much instantly invalidates your opinion, in my eyes.

As for my trolling comment, it's possible to suggest changes without challenging people to an argument or calling people "marks".

• Like 2

But Batista's charisma should be higher because he did a good promo in 2005, right?

Suggesting stats for someone and then immediately saying that you can't be bothered watching matches that would justify the stats she has pretty much instantly invalidates your opinion, in my eyes.

As for my trolling comment, it's possible to suggest changes without challenging people to an argument or calling people "marks".

Bryan being 5 points above Batista in charisma is stupid because his promos are nothing but average. Batista didn't had any mic time since returning other than saying a few words. You can look at Payback and Bryan's promo and you can see that the guy doesn't deserve more than 80 in charisma.

Like I said, I don't care about what she did in NXT because that is irrelevant. If we go by that then up Bryan's technical to 100, brawl to 95 because of his days in ROH.

She was wrestling in NXT literally months ago. This isn't a nebulous "better on the indies" argument, this is people pointing to matches that Paige has had this year, in the WWE, that justify the stats she already has, and you're arguing she doesn't deserve them because you can't be bothered watching her matches.

• Like 3

Lower Paige's brawl to 48, speed to 36, technical to 43 and charisma to 56. (her marks talked her up like she's the best ever. She's boring. Bland. Her wrestling skills which her marks talked up are average. Nothing about her makes her stand out other than her pale skin and annoying scream) .

NOW COME AT ME YOU INDY MARKS!!! Just because she learned her craft in the indyz it doesn't mean that you need to overrate her wrestling skills above every diva on the roster and put stupid numbers for stats.

:lol:

:lol::lol:

It's possible. I'm as much in the dark as anyone on the current status of FWE, but I can't imagine that the fact that they haven't run a show in seven months and (other than a DVD release party in January and a "congrats" message to Eric Young when he won the TNA title) have been totally silent since then is a good sign. By contrast, by this time last year they were going into their second show of 2013 and by this time in 2012 were going into their fourth.

It's possible that something could come to light at the upcoming HOH shows so I'll at least wait til after the two this coming weekend to do anything major.

You ain't nothin' but a god damn mark! You don't know the business like hippie!

Bryan being 5 points above Batista in charisma is stupid because his promos are nothing but average. Batista didn't had any mic time since returning other than saying a few words. You can look at Payback and Bryan's promo and you can see that the guy doesn't deserve more than 80 in charisma.

Like I said, I don't care about what she did in NXT because that is irrelevant. If we go by that then up Bryan's technical to 100, brawl to 95 because of his days in ROH.

So Batista deserves higher charisma because he'd be good if he had more mic time, but Paige doesn't deserve higher stats even though she'd be better if she had more ring time?
  • Like 2

So Batista deserves higher charisma because he'd be good if he had more mic time, but Paige doesn't deserve higher stats even though she'd be better if she had more ring time?

He's gone...

One of these days I am going to warn you for post whoring Linkey-poos

And on that day the world will rejoice

• Like 1

Do it on Sunday.

For me. :wub: