EWR 2014 Stats Update: May ***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS***

Remove Kazarian & Hernandez from TNA. Hernandez announced that he was officially a free agent on Monday, while Kazarian's contract expires at the end of May and his last appearance for TNA will be One Night Only: Victory Road, which won't air until several months from now. He wasn't booked for any future Impact taping barring one that airs this week either.

Some suggested changes for workers in NXT:

• Alexa Bliss should be a babyface. Change her gimmick to Old School Face or Girl-Next-Door. Raise her over to the mid-to-late 20s (I'd suggest 27/28). Increase her brawl to 26 and her speed to 22
  • Baron Corbin should be a tweener. He hasn't actually debuted the Biker gimmick yet and it may be abandoned altogether now Shaul Guerrero has been released so maybe change him back to a Bad Ass for now until he debuts the new gimmick at house shows or on TV. Raise his over to 25
  • Lower Becky Lynch's over to 34. She is yet to debut on NXT TV and therefore should not be so close to Bayley, who frequently appears on TV and is decently over. She was a notable name on the indy circuit however, so she shouldn't be dropped below Jojo Offerman or Alexa Bliss
  • Carmella is now working as Colin Cassady's valet as 'The Princess of Long Island'. Maybe change her gimmick to Cocky to match his?
  • Remove Cole Andrews from WWE and rename him to Stephen Good. He was released a couple of months back
  • 46 over for Mojo Rawley seems a little too high. He is fairly over with the NXT crowds but they seemed to be turning on him a bit at the last lot of tapings. I think 42 would be a more accurate figure, putting him in line with Colin Cassady & Aiden English
  • Rename Ryan Drago to Simon Gotch. He's been using that name in NXT on live events and during those leaked promo showcases
  • Sami Zayn's overness also seems just a touch too high. He's currently at 64 which puts him higher than all 3 members of 3MB, but they're on Raw/Main Event/SD every week while Sami is still currently in developmental & only appearing on NXT, at house shows or in dark matches. I'd personally lower his over to 60/61, putting him about on par with Bo Dallas who's about to debut and has been featured on WWE TV in vignettes
  • Rename Shaun Ricker to Slate Randall. He used that name against Yoshi Tatsu in a dark match in October and has been using it ever since
  • Change Sylvester LeFort's gimmick to Evil Foreigner. He's dropped the Million Dollar Man-esque Rich Snob gimmick since he started teaming with Marcus Louis (who mkpunk already suggested stats for back in the April Update thread and should be added to the game). Drop LeFort's over to 38
  • Drop Tye Dillinger's over to 36. He is not as over as the likes of Cassady, Mojo, LeFort & English despite having a brief stint on the main roster back in 2008

If anyone would like to debate these proposed changes/offer better suggestions, please feel free

• Like 2

Thanks!

-Disagree on lowering the charisma of Orton, Franky the Mobster, and CM Punk's charisma.

-Raise Alicia Fox's brawl to 58 and charisma to 76.

-Raise Nora Greenwald's brawl to 54 and stiffness to 44.

-Uncheck SS Look for Paige.

-Raise Jessicka Havok's overness to 48.

-Raise Mickie Knuckles' overness to 47 and charisma to 58. Surprised it was so low.

I went back and looked at my suggestion for Orton it's definitely a bit low. I have no problem leaving those 3 as they are. :)

WSU Spoiler:

LuFisto is the new WSU champion.

Remove the blood relative relationship between Chuck Taylor and Vin Gerard. He has confirmed that they are not related

Crazzy Steve's D.O.B. is 4th March 1984

Increase RD Evans charisma to 85

Increase Marion Fontaine's overness to 32

Add tag team The Menagerie with Knux and the Freak, 3 exp. active

Change Obaryiyon, Kodama and Kobald to faces

Change Cody Rhodes to a tweener

Increase Nigel McGuinness' age to 38

Lower Douglas Williams overness to 63. Remove from OVW and change gimmick to No Gimmick Needed. Rename Doug Williams.

Edited by Y2JFan111

They are both very popular on the indy scene and on that level relatively well known, especially Mickie.

But in the high 40's? that's more over than the NXT girls who get similar reactions in a venue that is about the same size but on a bigger scale (NXT averages top 10 on the Network each week so they would be more known and over. I'd say 35 tops.

Remove Kazarian & Hernandez from TNA. Hernandez announced that he was officially a free agent on Monday, while Kazarian's contract expires at the end of May and his last appearance for TNA will be One Night Only: Victory Road, which won't air until several months from now. He wasn't booked for any future Impact taping barring one that airs this week either.

Some suggested changes for workers in NXT:

• Alexa Bliss should be a babyface. Change her gimmick to Old School Face or Girl-Next-Door. Raise her over to the mid-to-late 20s (I'd suggest 27/28). Increase her brawl to 26 and her speed to 22
  • Baron Corbin should be a tweener. He hasn't actually debuted the Biker gimmick yet and it may be abandoned altogether now Shaul Guerrero has been released so maybe change him back to a Bad Ass for now until he debuts the new gimmick at house shows or on TV. Raise his over to 25
  • Lower Becky Lynch's over to 34. She is yet to debut on NXT TV and therefore should not be so close to Bayley, who frequently appears on TV and is decently over. She was a notable name on the indy circuit however, so she shouldn't be dropped below Jojo Offerman or Alexa Bliss
  • Carmella is now working as Colin Cassady's valet as 'The Princess of Long Island'. Maybe change her gimmick to Cocky to match his?
  • Remove Cole Andrews from WWE and rename him to Stephen Good. He was released a couple of months back
  • 46 over for Mojo Rawley seems a little too high. He is fairly over with the NXT crowds but they seemed to be turning on him a bit at the last lot of tapings. I think 42 would be a more accurate figure, putting him in line with Colin Cassady & Aiden English
  • Rename Ryan Drago to Simon Gotch. He's been using that name in NXT on live events and during those leaked promo showcases
  • Sami Zayn's overness also seems just a touch too high. He's currently at 64 which puts him higher than all 3 members of 3MB, but they're on Raw/Main Event/SD every week while Sami is still currently in developmental & only appearing on NXT, at house shows or in dark matches. I'd personally lower his over to 60/61, putting him about on par with Bo Dallas who's about to debut and has been featured on WWE TV in vignettes
  • Rename Shaun Ricker to Slate Randall. He used that name against Yoshi Tatsu in a dark match in October and has been using it ever since
  • Change Sylvester LeFort's gimmick to Evil Foreigner. He's dropped the Million Dollar Man-esque Rich Snob gimmick since he started teaming with Marcus Louis (who mkpunk already suggested stats for back in the April Update thread and should be added to the game). Drop LeFort's over to 38
  • Drop Tye Dillinger's over to 36. He is not as over as the likes of Cassady, Mojo, LeFort & English despite having a brief stint on the main roster back in 2008

If anyone would like to debate these proposed changes/offer better suggestions, please feel free

Baron and Slate have been gimmick less jobbers thus far on NXT.

I would say Sami is as over as 3MB. On the house shows he's worked, he's gotten big reactions for a unknown, (partially due to the "rumors" he was a Generic Luchador.)

Tye and Jason should be on par.

I disagree about unchecking SS Look for Paige. I think she definitely has a unique image that makes her stand out from the rest of the roster, and she's very marketable in her own way.

Given her offense and general athleticism, shouldn't Alexa Bliss' speed be her highest attribute? I'd say raise her speed to about 35 or so, maybe even 40. She's still really green but her current stats suggest she's worse than Eva Marie in-ring which is just flat-out impossible.

Make Layla El's secondary finisher the Layout (Impact). She hasn't won a match with or even attempted the Face Lift in years.

Make Alicia Fox's primary finisher the Axe Kick and her secondary finisher the Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker, both Impact. Her axe kick has never had an official name, and she hasn't done the somersault leg drop in years. She never actually beats anyone with the backbreaker but it's at least a signature move that she busts out every match.

Make Batista's secondary finisher the Spear (Impact), It's a regular signature move and has gotten the win for other people on a couple of occasions (for example, I seem to recall that during a match between Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan, Batista at one point ran in and speared Orton which allowed Bryan to get the win)

Rename Cody Rhodes' secondary finisher from the Beautiful Disaster to the Disaster Kick.

Change Bo Dallas' primary finisher to Double Underhook DDT and make his secondary finisher the Side Belly to Belly, both Impact.

• Like 1

Increase John Gaburick's age to 46

Deactivate Power Warriors

Deactivate The Kensuke Office

Deactivate Shiozaki and Kobashi

Deactivate Kawada and Kea

Deactivate Wild Child

Deactivate Omori and Otani

Deactivate Tanaka and Sakata

Deactivate Missionaries of Violence

Deactivate Scarred and Sexxxy

Deactivate Mean and Green

Deactivate Rock And Roid Express

Deactivate Gannosuke and GOEMON

Deactivate XCT

Deactivate Orihara and Sasuke

Deactivate Togo and Urano

Deactivate Team Handsome

Reactivate Suzuki-Gun

Remove the Love relationship between Pelle Primeau and Veda Scott

Increase Hardcore Ninja #1's overness to 24

Increase Byron Wilcott's overness to 28

Lower Sean Morley's overness to 57, change to midcard

Make Shane Sewell's gimmick Old School Face, change to midcard

Change Akira Taue to a non-wrestler.

Edited by Y2JFan111

So in a game where the most over workers in independent wrestling are given a 50-60s rating, Knuckles and Havock (two top women) should get in the 30s? Makes no sense whatsoever. Mid-to-high 40s at the very, very least.

It makes no sense why they would be THAT over, especially when NXT divas are in the 40's tops. Either you raise the NXT divas as well to be higher or keep Knuckles and Havock low to be just below them (due to how much NXT is known to the Network and how over most are with the crowds (TNA effect.))

• Like 1

How does Paige look like a superstar? If merely looking different is what is required, we should be sure to give it Brodus Clay, Hornswoggle, Bray Wyatt, etc.

She looks like a star in the sense that she's very photogenic and, I believe, has a very marketable look, like Lita in a way. It's difficult to explain but I feel she immediately stands out compared to a lot of the Divas roster.

Also, to compare Paige to someone with a similar style, MsChif also has SS Look checked and she looks like a totally nondescript lady once you take away the makeup, hair dye, and attire. So if MsChif has the SS Look then Paige definitely should as well.

• Like 1

Kane's gimmick should be changed to Demon.

If you look at the "writing staff" feature in-game and ask about possible gimmicks, the description it gives is spot on (and he's the example for the gimmick).

"This worker has a demonic quality to him - he uses his size, power, and fury to crush his opponents into the mat. Eg: Kane"

• Like 2

Lower Kahgas' overness to 43

Increase Flamita's speed to 86

Increase YAMATO's wages to 15000

Make Phil LaFon's gimmick No Gimmick Needed. Lower overness to 45

Lower Brad Maddox's overness to 65

Deactivate Adrenaline Rush

Add tag team Panda Express with Johnny Gargano and Kevin Steen, 1 exp. inactive

Add tag team African American Wolves with ACH and AR Fox, 3 exp. acitve.

*EDIT*

Add tag team Dangan Yankees with Masato Tanaka and Takashi Sugiura, 10 exp. active

Edited by Y2JFan111

Lower Cesaro's charisma a little bit, maybe to 83? I don't think people want to admit this, but he's not that good on the stick and not really greatly entertaining outside of pro wrestling grappling matches. I would also untick FF for him.

I agree to lowering his charisma to 83, but not to unticking Fonz Factor.

Deactivate Wild II

Deactivate Sugiura and Kanemaru

Deactivate Los Marvins

Deactivate Marvin and Suzuki

Deactivate Los Mexitosos

Increase L.A. Park's brawling to 69

Make Daisuke Sekimoto's gimmick No Gimmick Needed

Add Ricky Marvin to AAA as a midcard face. Change gimmick to Old School Face. Add Bengala to alter egos. Remove touring commitment with NOAH.

Change Katsuhiko Nakajima to a face and change gimmick to No Gimmick Needed. Change to midcard

Add tag team BRAVE with Mohammed Yone and Naomichi Marufuji, 10 exp. active

Add tag team BRAVE II with Katsuhiko Nakajima and Naomichi Marufuji, 5 exp. active

Rename Ishimori and Morishima to BRAVE III

Rename Yone and Morishima to BRAVE IV

Rename Katoge and Ishimori to BRAVE V

Rename Marvin and Ishimori to BRAVE VI, deactivate.

*EDIT*

Remove Crimson from OVW, lower overness to 54

Lower Christian York's overness to 57

ROH Spoiler:

Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly are the new ROH World Tag Team Champions.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Change Jeff Farmer to a heel, make gimmick Troublemaker

Make Tatsutoshi Goto's gimmick Evil Foreigner

Make Tadao Yasuda a non-wrestler, make gimmick Sumo

Make Super Strong Machine's gimmick Old School Heel

Increase Hiro Saito's overness to 30, make gimmick Old School Heel. Change to midcard

Increase Riki Choshu's charisma to 67

Change Super Strong Machine to a face, change gimmick to Old School Face.

Edited by Y2JFan111

Deactivate Wild II

Deactivate Sugiura and Kanemaru

Deactivate Los Marvins

Deactivate Marvin and Suzuki

Deactivate Los Mexitosos

Increase L.A. Park's brawling to 69

Make Daisuke Sekimoto's gimmick No Gimmick Needed

Add Ricky Marvin to AAA as a midcard face. Change gimmick to Old School Face. Add Bengala to alter egos. Remove touring commitment with NOAH.

Change Katsuhiko Nakajima to a face and change gimmick to No Gimmick Needed. Change to midcard

Add tag team BRAVE with Mohammed Yone and Naomichi Marufuji, 10 exp. active

Add tag team BRAVE II with Katsuhiko Nakajima and Naomichi Marufuji, 5 exp. active

Rename Ishimori and Morishima to BRAVE III

Rename Yone and Morishima to BRAVE IV

Rename Katoge and Ishimori to BRAVE V

Rename Marvin and Ishimori to BRAVE VI, deactivate.

*EDIT*

Remove Crimson from OVW, lower overness to 54

Lower Christian York's overness to 57

ROH Spoiler:

Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly are the new ROH World Tag Team Champions.

Bengala spoilers:

While Marvin is Bengala (like I mentioned earlier) Marvin's Bengala should be Bengala AAA as

Sombra de Plata is the existing Bengala in the game. That Bengala has wrestled in CMLL for about five years now under the name.

Speaking of which delete Bengala and rename Sombra de Plata to Bengala.

AAA Spoilers:

Averno and Sin Cara should be in AAA. Averno is heel, Sin Cara face.

In another note, is Takaaki Watanabe in the game or should we get stats for him?

• Like 1